IP2 IP2 Community / IP2 / ip2always.win / shithole.win / ip2-always.win - Wannabe Ecelebs. Community of toxic edgy rejects and their degenerate IRL streamer puppets - Goocheese gets 5150'd

• DDoS is active again.

Empresa

les mauvais choix font les bonnes histoires
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
BETA SPEEDY v. CHAD JJ
chad jj.gif
YT commenters
god forbid they order a fucking uber
real homeless hours
why dont they go back to the RV?
floors are alpha​

Jacob comes just in time to scoop the boys

Last edited:

sammyman

IP2 Streamer
kiwifarms.net
It drives me nuts when they bring up the C.I.A when they don't even know what their purpose is, how they function and how it has absolutely nothing to do with them.

I larp as a CIA agent all the time, and I'm totally not watching, nor recording all his phone calls and internet usage. I swear.
Operation paperclip brought Nazi scientists into american programs like Nasa and Mk ultra. Operation mockingbird bought out the news (All American news has been CIA mouthpiece since 50s). Laurel Canyon hippy bands were an op. Vatican 2 was the birth of the first secular americanist society. CIA, Skull and bones, and Time magazine's Henry Luce and Jesuit John Courtney Murray with "the american century" essay, along with FDRs "Four freedoms" speech. I know exactly what the CIA does, and what they have done to this country.

Stay seething

Marche

kiwifarms.net
Operation paperclip brought Nazi scientists into american programs like Nasa and Mk ultra. Operation mockingbird bought out the news (All American news has been CIA mouthpiece since 50s). Laurel Canyon hippy bands were an op. Vatican 2 was the birth of the first secular americanist society. CIA, Skull and bones, and Time magazine's Henry Luce and Jesuit John Courtney Murray with "the american century" essay, along with FDRs "Four freedoms" speech. I know exactly what the CIA does, and what they have done to this country.

Stay seething
Wow thats really interesting. have you ever considered going public with this information?

Friendly Mudcrab

kiwifarms.net

Stay seething
You seem like a person who would have information that would led to arrest of Hillary Clinton.

Please contact us at solutions@ntrepidcorp.com

moseph.jartelli

Yello Mello Custard. Dripping From A Dead Dogs Eye
kiwifarms.net

Stay seething

I think you got lost on the way to greatawakening.win and ended up at ip2always.win.

Wow you are a massive Qboomer

Sammich

kiwifarms.net

Stay seething
I knew you were fucking stupid, but i had no idea how deep the stupid went. David Icke level delusions.

I'm coming for wrinkles, bitch, I hope you put up a fight. That cat is not safe around you!

moocow

Moo.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One hand I think places like paypal and cashap are way too overreaching with banning people for their dumb politics now, but on the other hand its baked who threw other people including 8ch under the bus to virtue signal so fuck him.
Banks and payment processors (including credit card companies like Visa/MC) have no business delaying (or denying) payments of any kind for any reason unless it's genuine fraud or demonstrably illegal (money laundering, KYC-flagged stuff, etc.). Not to mention it's cutting off their nose to spite their face since they don't make money processing all the transactions they refuse. "Less money plz" is a strange policy for any financial institution to adopt.

Regulators failing to nip this in the bud just as the processors were dipping their toes in the water was a colossal mistake and lawmakers have fucked up hard by not acting directly to put a stop to this. Big tech going pro-censorship is one thing, but this behavior represents a major threat to the social contract by essentially denying people access to the entire financial system and blocking legal commerce. Society's not exactly holding up its end of the bargain if it won't let you even receive money from people (much less store it safely).

negativlad

Don't be a shit in my cut
kiwifarms.net

Stay seething
CIA this CIA that, maybe you should try CIAn a vagina, you malding-ass nerd.

draggs

Kyle Avgvstvs, Antifvs Maximvs. AVE KYLE
kiwifarms.net

Stay seething
This reminds me of the Beast of Yucca Flats

p4ddys

Kween Minaj says: Gas the kikes. Race war now.
kiwifarms.net

Stay seething
Hope i can commission an anon to draw you with his feces, smol soyboi. Fingers crossed
StoicTheSoyshit.jpg

Welcome to the Show

linked up with Jew Shiesty
kiwifarms.net

Stay seething
To be honest not everything you said here is false, but the thing is…what are you realistically going to do about it? Is making seething posts on kiwi farms about the CIA really accomplishing anything? What is your endgame here? Do you think making shitty streams of you ranting about them is going to change things? Are you going to awaken the masses and create a nationwide paradigm shift? Right now all you are doing is using the CIA as a scapegoat to take out all of your unhappiness and aggressions on. Even if everything you are saying is true, take your obsessions and channel it into something more productive that will improve your life. It’s a lot better than sitting in your home swearing at the CIA at the top of your lungs while you don’t do anything.

obese

I Yoink the content, so you don't have to.
kiwifarms.net
Banks and payment processors (including credit card companies like Visa/MC) have no business delaying (or denying) payments of any kind for any reason unless it's genuine fraud or demonstrably illegal (money laundering, KYC-flagged stuff, etc.). Not to mention it's cutting off their nose to spite their face since they don't make money processing all the transactions they refuse. "Less money plz" is a strange policy for any financial institution to adopt.

Regulators failing to nip this in the bud just as the processors were dipping their toes in the water was a colossal mistake and lawmakers have fucked up hard by not acting directly to put a stop to this. Big tech going pro-censorship is one thing, but this behavior represents a major threat to the social contract by essentially denying people access to the entire financial system and blocking legal commerce. Society's not exactly holding up its end of the bargain if it won't let you even receive money from people (much less store it safely).
Interesting thing happened to Boneclinks about a year or two ago. Someone reported his account for Sports betting, or taking bets online. And they ended up freezing his money, probably for about 6 months. I'm pretty sure he got his money back, but not 100% sure. Pay pal used to, not sure if they still do. Does some grimy ass shit to sellers on Ebay as well.