IP2 IP2 Community / IP2 / ip2always.win / shithole.win / ip2-always.win - Wannabe Ecelebs. Community of toxic edgy rejects and their degenerate IRL streamer puppets - Goocheese gets 5150'd

• DDoS is active again.

Boomerbob

kiwifarms.net
not sure how long this has been in firefox but you can have different videos stay on top of other windows and shit, just thought was pretty cool. works with youtube/twitch and lots of other sites too
1627609819477.png

moonman1488

Gorilla Dick Nigga
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Speedy gets pressed and shuts off the stream like a chad
View attachment 2390375
What a pathetic display. I'm glad null fired his ass. I'd be ashamed to have such weak shit on the KWFalways.win network.

e: CVS wouldn't sell him alcohol because all he has is a crumbled up expired paper DMV ID and he ends the stream to go cry again

Last edited:

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Goo updates:
- Her wounds are healing. Using neosporin (earlier vod said she went to the doc for the leg hole thing)
- No plans for rehab
Wait, using neosporin? This bitch didn't see any doctor for the abscess.
I wanna say she did see a doctor for the leg hole and got it treated based on an earlier stream after returning home. I was meaning more so of the other wounds all over her arms and legs, but the staph infection looking thing was the most memorable and horrifying of recent. lol
TDLW: She would be better off with a tub of Vaseline.
Neosporin part starts at 5:30

Empresa

les mauvais choix font les bonnes histoires
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
[pre game post]
Cumpound bois are together again for the week apparently, Geezer POV

& its already going downhill as blade has split up to find more booze, Blade POV
1627626872659.png

they're going back to the Command Center to drink the Jaiger and redbull .
1627628452477.png

Never mind we're playing roulette..OG knows he has to deliver on the content now that blade is with him

[plays 1 game, loses and they go elsewhere.]
1627630099350.png

Blade gets pressed [chicken tendie thrown at him]

[OG Angle] & the press after to pick up the food that was thrown at him.

I just had chicken thrown in my face GEEZER

Blade recaps the assault in the cummand center

blade thanked geezer for the pizza he bought for them. [I thought that was nice]
1627633096104.png

Last edited:

moonman1488

Gorilla Dick Nigga
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
[pre game post]
Cumpound bois are together again for the week apparently, Geezer POV
View attachment 2391181
& its already going downhill as blade has split up to find more booze, Blade POV
View attachment 2391180
Update they're going back to the Command Center to drink the Jaiger and redbull .
View attachment 2391199
3 hours at his shitty apartment✅, no content✅, arguing over dumb shit✅, and going back home after 30 minutes on the strip✅. sounds like a geezer stream

csimp19

kiwifarms.net
Banks and payment processors (including credit card companies like Visa/MC) have no business delaying (or denying) payments of any kind for any reason unless it's genuine fraud or demonstrably illegal (money laundering, KYC-flagged stuff, etc.). Not to mention it's cutting off their nose to spite their face since they don't make money processing all the transactions they refuse. "Less money plz" is a strange policy for any financial institution to adopt.

Regulators failing to nip this in the bud just as the processors were dipping their toes in the water was a colossal mistake and lawmakers have fucked up hard by not acting directly to put a stop to this. Big tech going pro-censorship is one thing, but this behavior represents a major threat to the social contract by essentially denying people access to the entire financial system and blocking legal commerce. Society's not exactly holding up its end of the bargain if it won't let you even receive money from people (much less store it safely).
So everyone gets a credit card? Regulators need to step in and make sure every deadbeat with a negative credit rating has access to a buffet of financial services? Banks have ever in human fucking history allowed anything with a pulse to walk in off the street and open an account per "social contract"?
Interesting thing happened to Boneclinks about a year or two ago. Someone reported his account for Sports betting, or taking bets online. And they ended up freezing his money, probably for about 6 months. I'm pretty sure he got his money back, but not 100% sure. Pay pal used to, not sure if they still do. Does some grimy ass shit to sellers on Ebay as well.
So private companies that deal with financial transactions can choose who they do business with? Pre-emptive measures are taken when the private company learns the borrower may be using their services to participate in illegal activity? Lines of credit are subject to the borrower's history? Who ever heard of such things? I thought these evil liberal companies were just out to get the poor persecuted conservatives!

Last edited:

csimp19

kiwifarms.net
Lol @ ever taking the side of banks
edit : oh, I just noticed the "simp" in the name
Usually it's folks who side with the establishment who rely on face-value tropes to discredit others. If that's what you got from my post, that I was taking a side, then the "simp" is for you. That is, if you can understand the concept of words carrying alternative definitions that don't quite fit your rigid worldview.

Tom Myers

WUHAN GANG
kiwifarms.net
I wanna say she did see a doctor for the leg hole and got it treated based on an earlier stream after returning home. I was meaning more so of the other wounds all over her arms and legs, but the staph infection looking thing was the most memorable and horrifying of recent. lol
Too bad she was too much a chickenhead to mention the doctor's pressing her to go to rehab.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
^^^ Tessi gotta stop with the procedures or she's gonna end up the next Jocelyn Wildenstein. You really don't want that, Tessi!
Usually it's folks who side with the establishment who rely on face-value tropes to discredit others. If that's what you got from my post, that I was taking a side, then the "simp" is for you. That is, if you can understand the concept of words carrying alternative definitions that don't quite fit your rigid worldview.
This is an IP2 thread on kiwi farms, not the ip2.alwayswin website