IP2 IP2 Community / IP2 / ip2always.win / shithole.win / ip2-always.win - Wannabe Ecelebs. Community of toxic edgy rejects and their degenerate IRL streamer puppets - Goocheese gets 5150'd

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
What a terrible way to advertise that you are a worthless cocksucking whore. The best advertising would just be to suck more dicks. Now she gets to look like a shitty, trashy sex doll in a dumpster used by hobos for the rest of her life. Imagine going into old age looking like that, not that an utterly worthless whore like this will last that long.

2/10 would not even throatfuck.
Moises (Ice's friend) explaining why he banned some channel members lol.
What a completely Jewy name. Or is he some even more worthless Semite like an Arab?

gaystoner

fucked up queer
kiwifarms.net
Sniper pretends he ordered doordash and snipes IcePoseidon's stream

https://archive.md/wip/9SBbu

archive of the post

1627746018554.png

Empresa

les mauvais choix font les bonnes histoires
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Baked rendezvous with Louis Theroux , donos make him uncomfortable

woke libtard confronts him [probably gonna be in the doc]

the alt right hates me, my fans are america first .
and baked turns the crowd on louis
REAL META HOURS
Louis wants content as well , but he can't direct it, otherwise its not a documentary

Ice just blew through a stop sign at 30 mph

Last edited:

gaystoner

fucked up queer
kiwifarms.net
Baked rendezvous with Louis Theroux , donos make him uncomfortable
View attachment 2396980
woke libtard confronts him [probably gonna be in the doc]
View attachment 2396982

and baked turns the crowd on louis
View attachment 2396994
REAL META HOURS
Louis wants content as well , but he can't direct it, otherwise its not a documentary
View attachment 2397035
Baked looks like such a fucking retard. This documentary is gonna be my most watched thing in history. Bring it home Louis!

Radioactive Man

up and atom
kiwifarms.net
Full interview between Loulz and Louis Theroux

Louis asking Loulz about his family earlier that night.

Debrief in the car afterwards, they think Loulz likes Louis too much and runs his mouth just like he did with the feds. Loulz thinks he's done alright because he never threw up any roman salutes and didn't say nigger on camera.

Baked is fucking seething that Loulz stole the spotlight and that they're not filming him enough, can't believe they thought the bar wasn't content. Louis tells Baked that nothing but constant adulation and praise from him will be enough to keep Baked happy and that it seems like Baked gets his feelings hurt easily.
Baked tells Louis he's seething because people like him so much and girls want to kiss him.

This is the moment that has Baked so mad, not even worth the storage. Louis says the boxing script is weak.

Last edited:

Veezy00

kiwifarms.net
Full interview between Loulz and Louis Theroux
View attachment 2397723

Louis asking Loulz about his family earlier that night.
View attachment 2397703

Debrief in the car afterwards, they think Loulz likes Louis too much and runs his mouth just like he did with the feds. Loulz thinks he's done alright because he never threw up any roman salutes and didn't say nigger on camera.

I love how uncomfortable Louis gets about the donos. You can just see the frustration on his face after every donation. He just wants to shoot a documentary, but every 5 mins there is a Keemstar donation. I also find it amazing that out of the Yoba trio, Lolz comes off as the most articulate. But I guess it is not hard when the other just point and yell "libtard".
Screenshot (60).png