IP2 IP2 Community / IP2 / ip2always.win / shithole.win / ip2-always.win - Wannabe Ecelebs. Community of toxic edgy rejects and their degenerate IRL streamer puppets - Goocheese gets 5150'd

Radioactive Man

up and atom
kiwifarms.net
Stop Speeding finds a romantic setting for some alone time.

"I can't find the Kiki VOD anywhere, I know somebody has the Kiki VOD if you have the Kiki VOD please send it to me because I'd love to whack off to it" 🤔

sometimes all it takes is a nudge in the right direction ,we're ready to press now.
lookatme.png

Radioactive Man

up and atom
kiwifarms.net
(Late clip from the weekend) Baked Alaska is in a crowded convenience store surrounded by joggers when he gets a media dono and sprints for the door, only to find himself surrounded by even more joggers.

Donos keep coming when he goes back to get his water and he almost gets pressed by security.

Last edited:

Mundane Ralph

Ade won
kiwifarms.net
Baked Alaska is in a crowded convenience store surrounded by joggers when he gets a media dono and sprints for the door, only to find himself surrounded by even more joggers.
View attachment 2402319

Donos keep coming when he goes back to get his water and he almost gets pressed by security.
View attachment 2402342
He's scamming. The volume to the stream is at max and the volume to the speaker is low.

Radioactive Man

up and atom
kiwifarms.net
I uploaded the full interview ("debate") between Baked Alaska and Louis Theroux to his thread, it's available [HERE] if you'd like to check it out, in the meantime here's a teaser clip.

"You don't like that people like me! You don't like that I'm a likable guy! You don't like that minorities think I'm cool! You don't like that hot girls make out with me! You're seething, you're a seething bitch! Look at you you're so jealous!"

He's scamming. The volume to the stream is at max and the volume to the speaker is low.
I'm not sure if that's true, to me it sort of sounds like the overloading you'd hear from a loud speaker playing something bass boosted next to a small phone mix rather than the clipping you'd get playing something too loud inside software? He seemed to wanna get the fuck out of that store pretty fast.

Last edited:

wetcarpet

puppeting your frustrations with the blinded flag
kiwifarms.net
Our favorite booger-eating streamer, EBZ, shares a PSA with the community.
CONVERTER THEFT
CROAG LIFE. SALUTE. THE HUSTLING'S REAL.
He will be going live soon.

Sleep-stream hype in Captain's Mobile Homeless Shelter.
How dare a dono disrupt their beauty sleep?
No worry: they're fast asleep yet again, in a drugged haze.

🔴 LIVE - RV 24 Cam [$2 TTS $3 Media]

Last edited:

cupcakecanoli

kiwifarms.net
Ice is live heading to clothes shop on stream.
Gonna call and try to get him kicked out

Ice is at Walmart 512-443-6601

Impossible to get an employee to answer the phone, holy shit

Ice was just talking to an underage kid (17) Walmart employee about shaving his pubic hairs. Yikes

Ice cell # (Although he never answers hidden/restricted numbers)
323-810-0259

Last edited by a moderator:

gaystoner

fucked up queer
kiwifarms.net

Ice is at Walmart 512-443-6601

Impossible to get an employee to answer the phone, holy shit

Ice was just talking to an underage kid (17) Walmart employee about shaving his pubic hairs. Yikes

Ice cell # (Although he never answers hidden/restricted numbers)
323-810-0259
How much money did you lose to Ice Poseidon's scam?