IP2 IP2 Community / IP2 / ip2always.win / shithole.win / ip2-always.win - Wannabe Ecelebs. Community of toxic edgy rejects and their degenerate IRL streamer puppets - Goocheese gets 5150'd

Mundane Ralph

Ade won
kiwifarms.net
Loulz has a message for the seethers on IP2
View attachment 2406108
People still clip good streams. The yoba crew just doesn't get clipped because they're nontent.
Edit: also, if anybody is running people off it's that crew. Braxton and Baked are the main reason their top posters moved to shithole and here.

Last edited:

obese

I Yoink the content, so you don't have to.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2406108
First it was seethers, then the seethers became Kiwi farms, now the seethers are on IP2. Not sure who they are going to blame next. Most of the shit posters are gone, and at the end of the day TRS, slowly banned all the good clippers so he could control the clips, narrative and channels involved with the clips BTW so petty he reset the leaderboard to make sure he would be on top of it. This was their plan, it blew up in their face, and will at some point have to point the fingers at each other. There is no one left to blame (I think)

I wish I was born perfect and never had to take responsibility for my own actions.

FuzzMushr00m

kiwifarms.net
gif.gif

Radioactive Man

up and atom
kiwifarms.net
After some strong words earlier Loulz decides to back them up with some IRL, Stephen and Loulz are both drunk and Woozuh is willing to drive, sounds like a plan.

Woozuh gets them to the bar and it's pretty dead but they make the best of it and everyone's having fun. Real Tainted Love hours.

Eventually they're asked to go play outside.

Once they're outside the soundtrack changes up a bit.

Our Alabama nigger wants to be free but it's time to leave.

"We can't go back there anymore"

Woozuh, take us to the Bronze Nigger.

Loulz politely reminds Woozuh that he'd like to arrive on time.

Real Initial D hours. Deploy Loulz Romney.

Mission failed they arrived too late for shots, but it's never too late for Ram Ranch.

When Woozuh finds him he's stripping the bark off trees and shit. Time to go home.

Mundane Ralph

Ade won
kiwifarms.net
After some strong words earlier Loulz decides to back them up with some IRL, Stephen and Loulz are both drunk and Woozuh is willing to drive, sounds like a plan.
View attachment 2406531

Woozuh gets them to the bar and it's pretty dead but they make the best of it and everyone's having fun. Real Tainted Love hours.
View attachment 2406534

Eventually they're asked to go play outside.
View attachment 2406542

Once they're outside the soundtrack changes up a bit.
View attachment 2406545

Our Alabama nigger wants to be free but it's time to leave.
View attachment 2406547

"We can't go back there anymore"
View attachment 2406549

Woozuh, take us to the Bronze Nigger.
View attachment 2406559

Loulz politely reminds Woozuh that he'd like to arrive on time.
View attachment 2406562

Real Initial D hours. Deploy Loulz Romney.
View attachment 2406565

Mission failed they arrived too late for shots, but it's never too late for Ram Ranch.
View attachment 2406571

When Woozuh finds him he's stripping the bark off trees and shit. Time to go home.
View attachment 2406575
BRAXTON MICHAEL BELL

Empresa

les mauvais choix font les bonnes histoires
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Geezer ENDS Blade's Career

Alt angle

Blade just trying make amends

geezer and blade makeup after the punch incident

Laura_Russia

kiwifarms.net
People still clip good streams. The yoba crew just doesn't get clipped because they're nontent.
Edit: also, if anybody is running people off it's that crew. Braxton and Baked are the main reason their top posters moved to shithole and here.
Confirmed, TRS banned me for no reason - one of the most active clippers on IP2. Now, I enjoy life.
1628004928791.png

Last edited:

moonman1488

Gorilla Dick Nigga
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Geezer ENDS Blade's Career
View attachment 2406586
Alt angle
View attachment 2406588
Blade just trying make amends
View attachment 2406590
geezer and blade makeup after the punch incident
View attachment 2406589
It's hard to decide who is more pathetic here, the obese alcoholic groper just taking the abuse and picking his fake teeth up off the ground or the emotionally retarded 51 year old man who considers himself the king of Las Vegas while living in a pay by the week dump intended for transients next to the airport.

gowilla hand

kiwifarms.net
Confirmed, TRS banned me for no reason - one of the most active clippers on IP2. Now, I enjoy life.View attachment 2407455
It's totally TRS and BoogerFukker who cut the posters on Ip2 by half or more during the whole doxxing thing. Booger did most of the banning while TRS feverishly clipped so he can be the official Ip2 clipper that no one wants.

Poodoo, Jim Crow, Obese, Real German Andy, Racist Clipper, and others. Lots of really good posters all lost to the bans (although I see they unbanned RGA).

If Loulz was truly a real one he'd know that IP2 has always been about seething and complaints. It's been like that since we've been hate watching Ice, sam, etc. and posting on the original ice poseidon reddit. It's the cycle baby. If you can't handle it, maybe it's not for you. I hear YOBA.tv might be the hugbox Loulz needs.

PopPillzHearVoices

Never has been, never will be.
kiwifarms.net