IP2 IP2 Community / IP2 / ip2always.win - Wannabe Ecelebs. Community of toxic edgy rejects and their degenerate IRL streamer puppets - Cumpound redux

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Registration and password reset emails are unavailable due to a DDoS attack on the email server.

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some of these retards could use their own thread, although I find the derailment perversely fun.
most if not all of the interesting ones as of yet already do, read the op.

there are about a dozen threads on ip2 streamers, only 1-2 of which are active. Many people have stated how hard it is already to follow ip2 with the Baked thread.
I can only imagine what it would be like with another dozen threads, half of which wont get out of the prospering grounds or will be sent to the spergatory, will remain dead threads etc...
And most of the stuff they do is the same, and they interact, so youll have what 24 threads on degenerate alcoholics, clogging up internet famous and it will be impossible for new people to get into following/archiving IP2.
The one thread is fine. If people really think we need more threads, there should just be an IP2 board

The other issue is that ip2 streamers come and go extremely fast

Personally I think a dedicated IP2 forum with separate threads would dilute the milk too much and make it pale and watery or make it to rich and unpalatable
Tessi stuff for instance could easily be absorbed in this thread
tessi really should not have her own thread but whatever, its some what active. The op of the thread just did a low effort copy paste of a mini op I posted here about her and put it onto a thread without archiving anything.

I could see some benefit to a board, in that you could have threads for each ip2 "event" so maybe its easier to keep track over, like for example having a thread on the "new orleans trip" with stop speeding, loulz and attila.
And then have a timeline thread that links to those ops
The main issue I would see with an IP2 board is that there is not enough interest

Null also is not at all excited about this. He is worried about people showing up at his house. I dont think that will be an issue, but what will be an issue is the site may get flooded by autistic retards from ip2

The other benefit to a board is that if people just start spamming ip2 streamer threads, its much easier to keep track of in their own board, although most of those threads wont be active

but fedAlaska couldn't
What I think may help would be a dedicated flair, like the horrorcow one, put on IP2 and adjacent streamers so they can be spotted amongst the lists easily
this makes sense actually, having an "ip2 banner"

Last edited:

Space A. Lizard

kiwifarms.net
How about a green logo?

KWFwin_Null.png
KWFwin_ralph_chantal_chris.png

Cat Attack

kiwifarms.net
This is pathetic, he's so fucked up he can barely keep his eyes open and is just yelling the n-word over and over.

He's clearly trying to do it in tune to the songs playing except he's so out of it he just sounds like Sloth from the Goonies.

I'm not even exaggerating this has got to be close to rock bottom even for a shit eater like Speeding.

Empresa

Bad choices make good stories
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's clearly trying to do it in tune to the songs playing except he's so out of it he just sounds like Sloth from the Goonies.
I was kinda digging it , you weren't feeling it ?

otally new guy @Jump
fresh on today
They already gave up on him lol
1622499057315.png

BigBadgerArse

kiwifarms.net
Gonna ask about him again since ive not heard anything about him since he got sconed with the walkie-talkie.... where is Loulz? Has he been quiet in the community boards too?

Edit ^ Yeah im watching Attila now. He says Impeachments dont work on him. heh. He has also shaved his face. I wonder if this is an attempt by him and SS to look completely different because of all the new attention on them this week..

naught sock account 2

kiwifarms.net
Personally I think a dedicated IP2 forum with separate threads would either; dilute the milk too much and make it pale and watery, or make it too rich and unpalatable
Tessi stuff for instance could easily be absorbed in this thread but fedAlaska couldn't
What I think may help would be a dedicated flair, like the horrorcow one, put on IP2 and adjacent streamers so they can be spotted amongst the lists easily
edit: typo
True , I had a hard time navigating the board,
most if not all of the interesting ones as of yet already do, read the op.

there are about a dozen threads on ip2 streamers, only 1-2 of which are active. Many people have stated how hard it is already to follow ip2 with the Baked thread.
I can only imagine what it would be like with another dozen threads, half of which wont get out of the prospering grounds or will be sent to the spergatory, will remain dead threads etc...
And most of the stuff they do is the same, and they interact, so youll have what 24 threads on degenerate alcoholics, clogging up internet famous and it will be impossible for new people to get into following/archiving IP2.
The one thread is fine. If people really think we need more threads, there should just be an IP2 board

The other issue is that ip2 streamers come and go extremely fast

I could see some benefit to a board, in that you could have threads for each ip2 "event" so maybe its easier to keep track over, like for example having a thread on the "new orleans trip" with stop speeding, loulz and attila.
And then have a timeline thread that links to those ops
The main issue I would see with an IP2 board is that there is not enough interest

Null also is not at all excited about this. He is worried about people showing up at his house. I dont think that will be an issue, but what will be an issue is the site may get flooded by autistic retards from ip2

The other benefit to a board is that if people just start spamming ip2 streamer threads, its much easier to keep track of in their own board, although most of those threads wont be active
I did, its very in depth.