IP2 Community / IP2 / ip2always.win - Wannabe Ecelebs. Community of toxic edgy rejects and their degenerate IRL streamer puppets

• Stealth is back for people browsing at work (it's jank as shit but whatever).
    The email should be working now.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
Stop Speeding hanging out:
Stop Speeding and them go into a fight over the battery pack, which stop speeding thinks is still in Attila's apartment.

Stop Speeding and Attila arguing. also Jewel Rancid's vagina hurts. Stop speeding wants his balls to be punched:

Stop speeding is trying to leave:

Attila makes stop speeding leave, but he knocks on the door, and pushes him away:
View attachment 1816179

Attila bragging about it:
DARE should edit the worst clips from this together for an anti-meth campaign

Why does Attila keep burning bridges over dumb shit? It's either he molests you for a donation or beats you up over batteries.
He'd be doing us all a favor if he fell off the bridge tbh

moseph.jartelli

Out of Copium? Reach for Ropium OTC!
Blade has groped more women on stream than I can count. Blade made out with his biggest fan's fiancee in front of him. He might not have actually raped goocheese on the RV, but drunk blade is a sexual predator and does not deserve to be defended.
Whats fucked up, is that compared to this new breed of sociopaths, Blade, Brandin Hampton and the rest of the original Cx crew are downright wholesome.

anuscabbage12

Napoleon Ragland, 10 yrs fed pen., had 198K
I was reading somewhere on IP2 that Jewel Rancid had 3 kids and the gov took them away? Has this been confirmed? Atila and Jewel are easily the worst part of IP2 for me and one of them will probably end up getting murdered on stream by the other.
What is confirmed is that she was pregnant at one point
o5yhg8Vn.jpeg

Im guessing she didnt get a back alley abortion at 36 weeks, and did have kids.

the stream on RV6 when she first came on she mentioned something about being pregnant, and the government taking her kids away

NSFW PISS:
y0uADDOu.jpeg
This is why you dont buy a used bed

Last edited:
Did Baked Alaska cancel his NYE party? I heard it on Twisted Mind with Andy Warksi and Kyler.

Kyler also mentioned loulz was supposed to stream NYE, I think he is in touch with loulz and might have some inside info.

D202519D-C1A0-4E91-AFC1-A3D5185E9729.jpeg

It hurts because it's true.

Really this is the least surprising news possible. The last I saw of Johnny Boston he nodded out cold on camera in the middle of his livestream for 45 mins.

The next OD is 100% going to be that Nate guy. He does H on stream nods out constantly and looks like he weighs about 90 lbs. He's the definition of circling the drain. Someone posted a picture of him from a year ago on IP2.win and he looked fairly normal now he looks like he could go literally any minute.

anuscabbage12

Napoleon Ragland, 10 yrs fed pen., had 198K
Which one is next to OD? Money seems to be on Stop Speeding.
The next OD is 100% going to be that Nate guy. He does H on stream nods out constantly and looks like he weighs about 90 lbs. He's the definition of circling the drain. Someone posted a picture of him from a year ago on IP2.win and he looked fairly normal now he looks like he could go literally any minute.
Idk I feel like Chicken Andy has already come very close, if not for Mondo:

Multiple times has drunken himself into a stupor with Jager then popped pills, and ODing multiple times already.
Idk enough about pill popping to know what he has been taking, but Id guess zanax?
Plus Chicken Andy is like 100lbs so its not like he has to take that much

Loulz just does alcohol so he seems fine

GedsForth

Once you're dead, you're made for life.
Johnny Boston has apparently passed away
That really sucks. Of all the drug addicted, socially disruptive, degenerates in IP2, Johnny Boston was probably the one I had the most sympathy for. He always seemed like a real dude who had just been put in an extremely precarious position in life, rather than the morally bankrupt clout chasers that almost every other IP2 streamer is. He was always grateful for the pay pigs who sent him donos, at least. More than can be said for almost anyone else in IRL.

Blade has groped more women on stream than I can count. Blade made out with his biggest fan's fiancee in front of him. He might not have actually raped goocheese on the RV, but drunk blade is a sexual predator and does not deserve to be defended.

The worst part about that whole Blade making out with his biggest fans fiance thing was it was very very close to their wedding, as in a few days - week. Hope the dude never married her, the look of defeat on his face when he came back into the room to witness blade and her making out only to come back acting like it's no big deal.

Johnny Bostons last month or so alive was pretty disheartening too. Tweaking out for days at a time thinking people were gang stalking him. @Suzy Rottencrotch is it true he had a daughter back in Boston?

Jewel is something special too. She could be blamed for all the gay men in this world and even Catholics would be all "Makes sense".

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
Idk I feel like Chicken Andy has already come very close, if not for Mondo:
View attachment 1827274

Multiple times has drunken himself into a stupor with Jager then popped pills, and ODing multiple times already.
Idk enough about pill popping to know what he has been taking, but Id guess zanax?
Plus Chicken Andy is like 100lbs so its not like he has to take that much

Loulz just does alcohol so he seems fine
Benzos by themselves are hard to die/od from, their biggest danger is detoxing from once one's a longterm everyday user of them, and when one takes them with opiates. I imagine mixing them with alcohol can be dangerous too, but nowhere near the danger of opiates if I was guessing. I don't think Chicken is on the dope/fet from what I've seen of him, despite him hanging out in MA with Johnny.
Stop Speeding seems like a natural born tweaker and crackhead to me. I don't think he does opiates, I've never really seen him looking doped up from em on his streams. I think it takes huge amounts to OD from meth, so I think he'll be safe from ODing, unless he messes with other types of drugs when he needs to come down, or if the meth can't be obtained. I hope he doesn't ever OD, he seems like the most genuinely kind one of them all, despite his addiction