IP2 IP2 Community / IP2 / ip2always.win - Wannabe Ecelebs. Community of toxic edgy rejects and their degenerate IRL streamer puppets - Cumpound redux

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
Baked Alaska doesnt believe in free speech

View attachment 2258662

@vulgar walked so that we could run.
View attachment 2259399

RIP
[chat-banned for one week]

Update on the Loulz Baked breakup.
Baked is chilling in the van with Zykotik and addresses the Yellowduck jew comments. He says they're cool.
View attachment 2260401

Loulz is done with damage control and asks if he can hang out in the van with the yoba yes men.
View attachment 2260404

Baked decides to press Loulz on the Yellowduck issue.
"So who is Yellowduck bro?"
View attachment 2260413

Ganval Gay Ops confirmed.
View attachment 2260425

Baked presses Loulz to get Kiera on stream, also Woozuk has balls of steel.
View attachment 2260429

Loulz confirms he used to think Kiera was a dude. Is fairly certain she's not a glowie.
View attachment 2260436

Baked keeps pressing for more intel.
View attachment 2260454

Never cuck content for a bitch.
View attachment 2260460

Turkish Alice confirmed.
View attachment 2260463

Thanks for grilling him for us Tim.
She couldn't come to the US at the start of last year because covid? Lockdown's only started to occur in the west in March so X. Sounds like a bunch of excuses from Loulz as to why he can't meet her. She's wanting to date a streamer but not going to be on stream, Loulz is never streaming when she comes to the US :story: His gut told him for a year it was a dude, should listen to it. Not unheard of cat fishes getting female friends to pose on camera for targets and Baked saying UK accents are sexy :story: @Elaine Miller could be Ms Yoba :story: Loulz not ever girl needs make up to look attractive to the opposite sex, cope harder. Donator is correct, Loulz is marrying a discord tranny and who the fuck talks about marriage with a girl they've never met? There's a lot of examples of Yellow Duck telling you to stop talking to girls on stream though Loulz, she's a content cuck. Zoobey saying he'll house her makes so many holes in Loulz argument about covid covid covid cope. If she really loved you she would want to meet you no matter what, not "oh no I can't because I have a life" that's not a partner, do we know if Loulz has ever had a girlfriend before considering he acts bitchish. Loulz doesn't believe there are any red flags to this :story:

:semperfidelis: Baked for the content.

Tim is still struggling to find his niche without his trusty mace by his side
View attachment 2260442
DONT TOUCH MY PHONE PLZ THATS MY PROPERTY
View attachment 2260501
Loulz being stingy with Loulz.tips
View attachment 2260526
She showed her titties!? damn I didn't even see it, I need to restart my shit...
View attachment 2260574
The drunken jesabelle could've pressed harder, baked acted shook.
Doesn't it look as Loulz dumped the wine purposefully? He's in love with a discord tranny so much but sure runs to see a glimpse of random titties.
:thinking:

Empresa

Bad choices make good stories
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is when you know the content is dying down
1623657454203.png

& another member of IP2 admits they have autism [what a surprise]

Really glad they brought back Andy Milonakis - The most difficult game on Twitch [IRL]
1623669062081.png

[can't get this content anywhere else]

Last edited:

voidBits

Got Root
kiwifarms.net
Yellowduck has deleted all previous comments.

I just went looking too. I should have screenshotted some of 'her' comments. There were some choice ones that in my mind pointed to troll/scripted shit. Def not a woman imho. I dont think they deleted them, I think they got banned.
Well guys and gals luckily I knew this would happen so was prepared

Archive of original thread on which yellowduck was white-knighting hard for loulz
(An amusing snippet)
sjw.jpg
Archive of thread with Fatduck

A thread in which she'd already deleted the comments by the time I archived it (can be recreated with the below though)
Different thread no fatduck

And all her comments before she deleted them (for some reason archive has saved the text as black on black but they're all there)
Yellow duck comments 1
Yellow duck comments 2

Protip: ARCHIVE EVERYTHING AT THE TIME

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Baked decides to press Loulz on the Yellowduck issue.
"So who is Yellowduck bro?"
View attachment 2260413

Ganval Gay Ops confirmed.
View attachment 2260425

Baked presses Loulz to get Kiera on stream, also Woozuk has balls of steel.
View attachment 2260429

Loulz confirms he used to think Kiera was a dude. Is fairly certain she's not a glowie.
View attachment 2260436

Baked keeps pressing for more intel.
View attachment 2260454

Never cuck content for a bitch.
View attachment 2260460

Turkish Alice confirmed.
View attachment 2260463

Thanks for grilling him for us Tim.
Well well, what do we have here? Woozuh looks like he work out. I'm hoping some nudes of him gets leaked out, sometime.
For gods sake, someone. Grope him, and cut his fucking hair. Or just put a paper bag over his head :oops:

moseph.jartelli

Yello Mello Custard. Dripping From A Dead Dogs Eye
kiwifarms.net
Well guys and gals luckily I knew this would happen so was prepared

Archive of original thread on which yellowduck was white-knighting hard for loulz
(An amusing snippet)
View attachment 2260645
Archive of thread with Fatduck

A thread in which she'd already deleted the comments by the time I archived it (can be recreated with the below though)
Different thread no fatduck

And all her comments before she deleted them (for some reason archive has saved the text as black on black but they're all there)
Yellow duck comments 1
Yellow duck comments 2

Protip: ARCHIVE EVERYTHING AT THE TIME
Lol:
Loulz GF pissed off the night he got walkie talkied in the noggin by JessyTaylorDoH

Yellowduck 0 points 6 hours ago +2 / -2
We've discussed it, he can actually get surgery which makes his anus tight again, I think it's lazor, I need it nice and tight for when it's my turn
permalink context all comments (93) save report block

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Loulz and the gang banger

Loulz relaxed

Loulz gets picked up by gang banger

they go to macdonalds and get pressed

gang banger tries to get with mcdonalds employee

gang banger shows loulz his pimp stick/beating stick

Gang banger leaves loulz

Loulz does roman slautes

Tricia will dance for "oranges"

Last edited:

Pixis

cutest kiwi
kiwifarms.net
IP2 Mother of the Year shows chat what she’s working with, after streaming all night and all morning. I can’t help but think of the song “do your ears hang low do they wobble to and fro”. Don’t know whether I should thank the IP2 poster for catching this or curse them.
4B82BCC5-E485-4598-B72C-C554D8C90F0A.jpeg

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anybody have a full copy of stop speeding's livestreams the day he was arrested? I only saved the one he shits himself twice.
paging @Radioactive Man

Tricia Evans / Tricialicous
- Mother of the Year for IP2

Brief Background
from here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYfsRKoROoo
1623711567071-png.2262158

hammer welding pyscho

mother of the year

moments later
Q1jAqn3b.jpeg

Nothing like a sunrise beer to start the day
Z3kGKrZp.jpeg

She is a ""playboy"" model camwhore
playboywebcam.png

Classy Lady
whitetrash.png

LOL
meettricia.png

criminal behavior
criminalbehavior.png

spokane criminalcourt.png

criminal3.png

She tells it like it is
honest.png

patriot
patriot.png

called out by deadmau5
calledoutbydeadmau5.png

tricia enters captain content's rv + their saga starts here https://kiwifarms.net/threads/ip2-community-ip2-ip2always-win.80825/post-8676479
link to camel toe post https://kiwifarms.net/threads/ip2-community-ip2-ip2always-win.80825/post-9220072
abusive to child https://kiwifarms.net/threads/ip2-community-ip2-ip2always-win.80825/post-8901658
live stream 4 am with child
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/ip2-community-ip2-ip2always-win.80825/post-9025453

Full video by OnTropolis

Last edited: