IP2 IP2 Community / IP2 / ip2always.win - Wannabe Ecelebs. Community of toxic edgy rejects and their degenerate IRL streamer puppets - Cumpound redux

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

I am using a backup email server to try and get some registration emails out. Check your spam. No promise it'll arrive.

Kali Schematic

kiwifarms.net
In which Mya bites Molly:
1624329388054.png

call boogie1488 he's humping the air.

Jump

k/i/w/i/f/a/r/m/e/r
kiwifarms.net
WHY WOULD YOU PUBLICALLY POST THAT @Jump YOU FUCKING IDIOT YOU BLEW IT FUCK FUCK FUCK
Ya I fucked up. I thought I was posint in the Top-Secret forum. Nothing I can do about it now. Its been capped and posted. I am not going to delete my post because that would make me look like a sperg.

Speaking of which
trollpost.PNG
(a few moments later)
trollpost2.PNG

ip2Deleted.1point

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Empresa

Bad choices make good stories
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ya I fucked up. I thought I was posint in the Top-Secret forum. Nothing I can do about it now. Its been capped and posted. I am not going to delete my post because that would make me look like a sperg.
It even got reviewed by Landon

I'm not going to that website...

JimWest

kiwifarms.net
Yes, it’s me JimWest, aka Christof. IP2 is living a new era. Like Rome used to be a republic and became an empire, IP2‘s president Attila Bakk was victim of a coup d’etat orchestrated by Baked Alaska and his faggot mods Therightstuff and BoogerFukker . Those are the days of the republic and we are seeing a new era on Ip2 with its own Caesar, its Czar, its Kaiser. To celebrate Baked Alaska coronation as emperor of IP2, a new logo was created.

Attachments

• FA37139D-6133-4A70-8DC6-9583A8FB40E6.png
    FA37139D-6133-4A70-8DC6-9583A8FB40E6.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 31

kiwiiscroag

kiwifarms.net
Holy fucking shit...
This is like the dumpster of the internet. It's literary worst than any anon message board i've ever seen, and you guys seem to enjoy collecting trash and you seem good at it.
I'm really impressed... There are actually people who have literary no lives at all.
+ i think what you guys do here is illegal. You say ip2 streamers are criminals, but look at you... I really hope a brave rat will snitch on all of you and you GET FUCKED

The Demon Baby

Where's my fucking child support, dad?
kiwifarms.net
:oops: ooo w-why thank u
View attachment 2283918

also, he's 100% right, despite the CWCki silver coins and KiwiKrypto that we pay the streamers to leave IP2 - we don't actually have the infrastructure to sustainably support them... yet...
We could pay people in Coach Coin.

I don't understand what the problem is though. They make memes, we bring them over here and tweak them, then send them back over to IP2. The reverse of this also happens. It's a symbiotic relationship, and IP2 needs to figure that the fuck out. We benefit each other and shouldn't be enemies.

vulgar

kiwifarms.net
We could pay people in Coach Coin.

I don't understand what the problem is though. They make memes, we bring them over here and tweak them, then send them back over to IP2. The reverse of this also happens. It's a symbiotic relationship, and IP2 needs to figure that the fuck out. We benefit each other and shouldn't be enemies.
I can understand their frustration, bribing their streamers to leave with silver chris chan coins is pretty underhanded on our end

The Demon Baby

Where's my fucking child support, dad?
kiwifarms.net
I can understand their frustration, bribing their streamers to leave with silver chris chan coins is pretty underhanded on our end
Well, we ARE better at this kind of stuff than they are, and I can see how this can cause some jealous feelings, but it shouldn't. We've just been doing this longer and dealing with people like Ethan Ralph, Zoe Quinn, Andy Warski, Chris Chan, DSP, Yaniv, Mersh, Shoe0nHead... just really seriously hardcore lolcows. Dealing with these types breeds major skills.

We were forged in the fires of Mount Autist. IP2 hasn't run the gauntlet yet, but I'm confident that they can do it.

moonman1488

Gorilla Dick Nigga
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It even got reviewed by Landon
View attachment 2283885
These fags are in serious denial about the state of IP2. Any IRL streamer could look at what Josh Null Moon has to offer on KWFalways.win and see it's a way better deal. I know a lot of IP2 streamers are meth addicts with about two brain cells left but even they can see what a good deal it is. I know @Null can't announce yet who the newest streamer to ditch IP2 for KWF is but maybe he can come in here and confirm that Speedy is working for us now.