IP2 IP2 Community / IP2 / ip2always.win - Wannabe Ecelebs. Community of toxic edgy rejects and their degenerate IRL streamer puppets - Cumpound redux

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

I am using a backup email server to try and get some registration emails out. Check your spam. No promise it'll arrive.

Welcome to the Show

linked up with Jew Shiesty
kiwifarms.net
6B4BC032-A502-48F9-B391-F84E1897AE62.jpeg

Who drinks water like this? Seriously.

It appears that Woozuh has been working on his interactions with Blacks ever since the punch out.

Last edited:

Section 230

Reincarnated as a 𝙁𝙖𝙜𝙜𝙤𝙩
kiwifarms.net
lol, look at all the IP2 people that are starting to come over here. Imagine wasting any time getting concerned with how ThePedophileStuff is running IP2. Literally nothing you can do about it but cry, seethe, cope and attempt to post "Therightstuff thought this was..." posts (that shit bothers him). The best way to deal with the fag isn't to cry about the way things used to be back in the olden days, that shit just makes you look like a crybaby. Instead spam the fuck out of it with nonsense that he has to spend his time deleting. Its also fun to start 20 arguments with him then literally never respond (because who cares what that nigger has to say). IDK just my thoughts. Nigger, faggot and kike btw.

some_boody

kiwifarms.net
lol, look at all the IP2 people that are starting to come over here. Imagine wasting any time getting concerned with how ThePedophileStuff is running IP2. Literally nothing you can do about it but cry, seethe, cope and attempt to post "Therightstuff thought this was..." posts (that shit bothers him). The best way to deal with the fag isn't to cry about the way things used to be back in the olden days, that shit just makes you look like a crybaby. Instead spam the fuck out of it with nonsense that he has to spend his time deleting. Its also fun to start 20 arguments with him then literally never respond (because who cares what that nigger has to say). IDK just my thoughts. Nigger, faggot and kike btw.
You need a 3 day old account with at least 100 karma points to post on IP2. Not really easy to "spam it with nonsense" when the faggot bans you for making a single post he doesn't like. However it's very easy to spam his messages, he used to block me before but now he gets super triggered and responds to almsot every dm.

Welcome to the Show

linked up with Jew Shiesty
kiwifarms.net
A very long time ago on this one forum I used a macro program to create threads over and over. I looped it while I went out for dinner and when I came back it was still going strong. I got banned but it took them all night to delete the pages of spam. It was pretty cool.

Empresa

Bad choices make good stories
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

LurkTrawl

If being good was easy the world would be paradise
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

halfway crook

whats good brotherman
kiwifarms.net
[thought it was amusing for a man that acquires meth quite easily , he has trouble finding weed]
View attachment 2284307
Meh, same for me to be honest. I don't really know where to get weed but then again I don't smoke.
Where I'm from weed dealers don't really deal any other drugs. And those who deal drugs I'm into don't deal weed.

Iirc imgur actually blocks this site, or something like that.
Really? Odd that two of them slipped through. But I'll try another host next time I have something to upload. Thanks.

Forgot Happy Boofy:
boofy-1.gif