IP2 IP2 Community / IP2 / ip2always.win - Wannabe Ecelebs. Community of toxic edgy rejects and their degenerate IRL streamer puppets - Captain Content RV Ari maces Aldy1k

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

LurkTrawl

If being good was easy the world would be paradise
kiwifarms.net
How about the ip2always.win logo over the buck's face?
Nah because they're fighting back against Baked's broken buck. They don't like Faglaska any more than the next reasonable person, and he's fucking up their site.
Edit: I mean therightstuff is fucking up their site, whether or not you think Alaska is depends on you I guess.

Last edited:

Disheveled Human

It's gay to fight for rights you never had. Adapt.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2284510
View attachment 2284516
test

edit:

This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.

TRS is a admin here..
Your post is fine we can see it, tomorrow you will be able to post without the approval (This did not used to be a thing a year ago but due to the increased volume of people joining its better then new people shitting up threads, double posting and breaking forum guidelines). Mostly due to the 2020 election, Nudes from a particular e-girl and Dream stans all happening around the same time.

vulgar

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

The Demon Baby

Where's my fucking child support, dad?
kiwifarms.net
War against IP2? War against IP2.
The war has just escalated (NSFW):

We should just create an open door policy for IP2 defectors, because I was completely unaware of what a massive turbo faggot that TheRightStuff guy is. He is single handedly ruining their entire site, and people just want to leave now. We should make them feel welcome here.

JimWest

kiwifarms.net
Therighstuff banned me for 3 days for posting fat alaska memes. So I got my post from KWF posted on IP2 …LOL.. looks like the ban wasn’t effective. When more and more shitposters join KWF we will see a different pattern emerge. In the past shitposters would printscreen IP2always.win shit and post here, now we will start to see a new trend. As the content fades and funny shitposts start to be posted here, more and more IP2 members will come here to printscreen shit from here and post back there.

We should just create an open door policy for IP2 defectors, because I was completely unaware of what a massive turbo faggot that TheRightStuff guy is. He is single handedly ruining their entire site, and people just want to leave now. We should make them feel welcome here.
Quality shitpost lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Barbarus

VAE VICTIS!
kiwifarms.net

Kiwifarms is the superior IP2, only when the site is cancelled like those before will the gates be open to the leftovers.

Also Quality IP2 Choice for women, would be better with the rock being Kiwifarms and IP2 being alices face.

The Demon Baby

Where's my fucking child support, dad?
kiwifarms.net
When more and more shitposters join KWF we will see a different pattern emerge.
All of the best shitposters from IP2 will come here and join us. Josh will have his network launched for him and without his knowledge until the checks start rolling in. Then we will band together and crush The Killstream Network once and for all.

Puck

kiwifarms.net

Lmao archive of the video