IP2 Community / IP2 / ip2always.win - Wannabe Ecelebs. Community of toxic edgy rejects and their degenerate IRL streamer puppets

anuscabbage12

Napoleon Ragland, 10 yrs fed pen., had 198K
So no more YOBA?
these are his charges in addition to the macing:

include 40 USC § 5104(e) for actions in the Capitol with the intent to impede, disrupt, or disturb the orderly conduct of a session of Congress etc.
although its only 1.5 yrs in prison:
iRSpZB0W.png

also this was in the statement of facts:
https://www.justsecurity.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/gionet-statement-of-facts.pdf
"At approximately the 12:40 mark in the YouTube video the defendant can be heard remarking “Unleash the Kraken, let’s go.”"
kraken.png

22psFbBb.png

Fhyzm8q0.png

Last edited:

GENERAL MAO

The original gold farmer.
I am more interested in if anything was actually stolen because I am sure in the building they raided there are items pictures x worth lots of money... they also never set fire and shooting that silly girl jumping through the window instead of pushing her back was pretty pathetic.

anuscabbage12

Hampton Brandon finally made the smart choice this time:
1610869206285.png

more CP shit on IP2:
PyramidsAreCool redeming himself by calling out pedo Grampslife
Grampslife profile
post about it: https://ip2always.win/p/11S0lCSjQr/mods-censoring-shit-again-gramps/c/
889lKg2Z.png

Some user named Grampslife had "teen boy pussy tuesdays on bitwave." he also would "ask for dick pics in chat".

Mod Therightstuff had deleted a post about Gramps because it feature the CP Gramps had sent
Grampslife and PyramidsAreCool have been threatening to kill each other: https://ip2always.win/p/11S0l6lNia/reminder-pyramidsaredildos-simps/
murder.png

Last edited:

Jump

k/i/w/i/f/a/r/m/e/r
Sanchez is their last hope but the DA and judge are going to absolutely nail him to the cross on his bridge charge once videos of his skitching, macing people, pulling fire alarms, and whatever the fuck else he's been up to while on bail get to trial.
He is in NYC. Unless he does something that catches fed charges he wont see jail time. His court dates are probably a year out.
Capture.PNG

Looks like thedonald.win might be getting booted from their service provider due to all the fed posting.

This would likely take down the entire .win network including IP2. With the election over and Trump out of office I don't see how they justify starting over on a new service provider since none of the other .win sites are very active outside of TD and pro-Trump and Q-Anon forums are not exactly a growth industry at this point. I assume IP2 will eventually find a new home but maybe not, they've kind of been losing steam already and now with Baked arrested and Casey being sued and Sanchez being the last real IRL streamer who will likely end up in jail any day now what is their future?

Hopefully Null keeps registrations locked down.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
Looks like thedonald.win might be getting booted from their service provider due to all the fed posting.

This would likely take down the entire .win network including IP2. With the election over and Trump out of office I don't see how they justify starting over on a new service provider since none of the other .win sites are very active outside of TD and pro-Trump and Q-Anon forums are not exactly a growth industry at this point. I assume IP2 will eventually find a new home but maybe not, they've kind of been losing steam already and now with Baked arrested and Casey being sued and Sanchez being the last real IRL streamer who will likely end up in jail any day now what is their future?

Hopefully Null keeps registrations locked down.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL I
I think thedonald.win owner will persist no matter Trump's status. I hope they do anyway. The more places still on the clearnet that don't act like certain words have the magical ability to violently hurt others just from their mere existence, the better off we are

The go-to term for catching rides on the outsides of moving vehicles is "skitching", which originally applied to skateboarding (skate+hitching), from where it was pioneered. In our technologically advanced world, there are many ways to skitch, including but not limited to: Holding onto the back of 18 wheelers, Riding a bike while holding onto the vehicle with one arm, Lying prone on the roof of a car while shouting "I'm gay", and even just holding on while pretending you have a skateboard (your shoe soles may start to smoke depending on road conditions).

Unfortunately, when you skitch on a semi truck, you're highly likely to end up on an interstate going 70mph with no way off. This guy should be happy another motorist didn't call the cops, because that's usually what happens.
We called that "bumper-hopping" when I was a kid, though there weren't any skateboards or bikes involved. We just did it after blizzards usually when there was a bunch of snow and ice on the ground. Now that I'm an adult I don't know why we thought ice + snow on the road made it any safer to do, but the general idea was to sneak up behind a stopped car, grab onto the backbumper & hold on for as long as one could once it started moving. I remember getting bad roadrash once from it, do not reccomend!
Anyway, I wonder how long Sanchez was stuck running on that overpass? What tf drives someone with such little talent, insight or imagination to want an audience so badly? He's got balls, I'll give him that, but could use that lack of fear to much better ends. As it is, he's just gonna get fucked bad in a permanent way sooner or later with his high-risk/low-reward attention grab behavior
Lol. Sweet cattle branding.

What an insipid whore.
Insipid is definitely the right word for her and that tattoo

Last edited:

Uberpenguin

Flightless Bird Agriculturalist
Hey guys, I've never been to community watch and I'm a little lost, this is the thread for the people who are going to save the west right?

For real though, I only just learned what IP2 is and I've never felt such immediate disgust for a community of individuals nor such conviction in the belief that the world would be a better place if every one of them disappeared off the face of the earth. The only one I feel sort of bad for is the Alice chick since she's clearly just some dim girl with severe emotional issues who's desperate for approval and looking for it in the absolute worst possible place.
Considering that Baked Alaska (who I'm specifically familiar with due to this documentary by Porsalin; it's pretty great but it only covers up to 2019 when he was involved with that Ashton girl who was like a 9 in attractiveness but an 11 in crazy) seems to be a major driving force behind all of this hopefully him getting locked up and their service getting pulled will be a one two punch that puts an end to it, because while I'm sure they'd all be dredges on society either way, I'd imagine they'd be at least marginally less likely to drag their bullshit into public where it upsets regular people who shouldn't have to deal with it if they didn't have a whole community egging them on.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to find a more wholesome and lighthearted thread about a child molester or something and try to forget these people exist.

Sanchez didn't get run over on the manhattan bridge. Had a chill sunday

Smooth Sanchez scaring people by pretending to have a bomb
Just wow

I mean I'm sure that's a funny joke in the middle of New York City in current year. You even have Arab Andy as a cautionary tale yet these people persist.

Dumbest thing he could do is play along with it. Now people know he'll not only accept bomb scare donations but play off them for content. Every day this guy is free I'm just baffled as to how.

anuscabbage12

The only one I feel sort of bad for is the Alice chick since she's clearly just some dim girl with severe emotional issues who's desperate for approval and looking for it in the absolute worst possible place.

Speaking of Alice, a fan from IP2 broke into her house and filmed her dad when she was sleeping
pwdWp4uS.png

Her dad let him in again. Apparently he tried to pay Alice for sex, but failed. I guess he gave Alice a ride home?
Her dad is pissed that she is filming it

Peak Male performance
Reformed stoic wants to beat up baked in jail, he is peak male performance
nkBF2leL.png
I3MAzyT6.png

Carl ii harasses a dog park
Carl ii's dog "Adolf Hitler" is attacked by other dogs, and he makes everyone uncomfortable and everyone leaves:

Carl ii gets pressed by a dog owner:

Sanchez didn't get run over on the manhattan bridge. Had a chill sunday

Smooth Sanchez scaring people by pretending to have a bomb

Calling people faggots

Gets pressed by a black with a knife (1;30 mark)

Smooth Sanchez pays a tribute to YOBA by taking off his mask and screaming people in a store, and gets kicked out:

New IP2 banner:
ip2always.png

Laura is trying her best to be a cam whore by not showing her face:

OG geezer breaks his bong:

Gypsy Crusader gets serenaded by alabama nigger:

Last edited:
How does Gypsy not have his own thread at this point? He is too exceptional to be just another IP 2 personality.
He's not really that interesting currently. He's basically Kami 2.0 just Sieg Heiling middle schoolers on Omegle. The only real cow worthy shit other than occasionally getting tripped up by some random person who doesn't take the bait is him doing the mental gymnastics where someone who's at least half ethic Romani repping hard for Nazis makes any sense as they would have happily thrown his grandparents in a furnace.

I'm sure if you really tried you could go through his streams and find dumb shit to laugh at him for but half the thread would just be people all "nah man he's BASED." See earlier in the Kami thread for example.

anuscabbage12

How does Gypsy not have his own thread at this point? He is too exceptional to be just another IP 2 personality.

He's not really that interesting currently. He's basically Kami 2.0 just Sieg Heiling middle schoolers on Omegle. The only real cow worthy shit other than occasionally getting tripped up by some random person who doesn't take the bait is him doing the mental gymnastics where someone who's at least half ethic Romani repping hard for Nazis makes any sense as they would have happily thrown his grandparents in a furnace.

I'm sure if you really tried you could go through his streams and find dumb shit to laugh at him for but half the thread would just be people all "nah man he's BASED." See earlier in the Kami thread for example.

idk maybe? If Gypsy did his stuff in IRL I would think yes, he does. That would put him at such a greater level of expectionalism other than just being a non white catboykami

Personally smooth sanchez or alice or jewel rancid or attila to me is more deserving of a thread. the people that stream IRL are vastly more of a shit show.
Smooth Sanchez tried to climb a bridge in NYC and the police were called to come get him down:
https://streamable.com/9wax9f (old clip from 2020)
He is currently facing a trial at some point, and still goes around macing people, punching people, yelling at people, harassing store owners etc

Last edited:
idk maybe? If Gypsy did his stuff in IRL I would think yes, he does. That would put him at such a greater level of expectionalism other than just being a non white catboykami

Personally smooth sanchez or alice or jewel rancid or attila to me is more deserving of a thread. the people that stream IRL are vastly more of a shit show.
Smooth Sanchez tried to climb a bridge in NYC and the police were called to come get him down:
https://streamable.com/9wax9f (old clip from 2020)
He is currently facing a trial at some point, and still goes around macing people, punching people, yelling at people, harassing store owners etc
The real issue is not enough people give a shit about these fucks to carry a whole thread because that would require paying more attention to them then grabbing clips off IP2 forums. I think the only reason this thread even exists is because their forum makes it easy to follow the highlights.

Sanchez is actually the least cow like, he just does extreme shit on steam and occasionally cries out for his mom whole getting his ass kicked. Half of IP2 is just people with no self control who do drugs then hop on a 4 hour stream and go buck wild and they are barely covered in this thread. I mean SkiMask Andy, Reformed Stoic, OG Geezer, all those desktop guys are mental and routinely overreact to bait from chat. If anyone with an existing KF thread acted like these people do on a normal Tuesday night once it'd fill 30 pages.

GedsForth

Monty Cantsin
Alice was spotted on Instagram hanging out with Frank Hassle. Possible Sam Hyde crossover arc imminent.
Imagine wearing that RIP Epstein shirt in public lmao.

Assuming that we do get an IP2 x Sam Hyde/Frank Hassle crossover I really wonder what it will be. Alice really isn't funny or talented in any way. Her entire act is doing a bad impression of that chick from the Breakfast Club and regurgitating 2016 era edgy kid /pol/ memes. That isn't really the kind of content Hassle or Hyde produce.