IP2 Community / IP2 / ip2always.win - Wannabe Ecelebs. Community of toxic edgy rejects and their degenerate IRL streamer puppets

Imagine wearing that RIP Epstein shirt in public lmao.

Assuming that we do get an IP2 x Sam Hyde/Frank Hassle crossover I really wonder what it will be. Alice really isn't funny or talented in any way. Her entire act is doing a bad impression of that chick from the Breakfast Club and regurgitating 2016 era edgy kid /pol/ memes. That isn't really the kind of content Hassle or Hyde produce.
inb4 Alice tries to fuck Sam

GedsForth

Monty Cantsin
inb4 Alice tries to fuck Sam
We all know how that goes.
EgdYP2p.jpeg

Jump

k/i/w/i/f/a/r/m/e/r
How does Gypsy not have his own thread at this point? He is too exceptional to be just another IP 2 personality.
He is just a one trick pony desktop Andy. Hyphonix is all Omegal too but at least he puts some effort in to it and sets up different bits. None of these people are worth a thread and would likely all dead end as they OD or go to jail. I like it just being one mega thread that has people come and go as they drift in and out of the script.

Capture.PNG

anuscabbage12

Napoleon Ragland, 10 yrs fed pen., had 198K
He is just a one trick pony desktop Andy. Hyphonix is all Omegal too but at least he puts some effort in to it and sets up different bits. None of these people are worth a thread and would likely all dead end as they OD or go to jail. I like it just being one mega thread that has people come and go as they drift in and out of the script.

View attachment 1855563
Yeah i mean how many times can you do the whole "look at me I say nigger on omegel".
Basically what happened to the catboykami thread and why its dead.
You can only get so much entertainment out of watching someone argue with teenagers and yelling "kike and nigger" at a monitor

View attachment 1855563
IDK what that guy's deal is but that clip of him interviewing Alice gets me every time.

anuscabbage12

So no more YOBA?
He had his first federal hearing today and is under house arrest in AZ
https://twitter.com/ZachCrenshaw/status/1351621863680532482
JYHNWcS3.jpeg

He will be unable to stream for the moment.
Gionet’s attorney said his client is a self-employed “filmmaker” but he’ll have to get new employment so he can be monitored. “Baked Alaska” is not allowed to leave AZ except for DC court. He has to get a mental health eval. Can’t own any weapons or drink. Will be GPS monitored.

self-employed “filmmaker”
just LOL

Gionet faces up to 18 months in prison and a $105,000 fine. He waived his evidentiary hearing. He’s being released on bail tonight but must appear in DC for hearings & surrender his passport. He’ll be supervised “in Arizona.” Gionet says he’ll be in Phoenix by Friday.
18 months in prison and a $105,000 fine
4o23987423hej.png

I hope that livestream was worth it

Also Attila is getting cucked again:
TFknyyXv.png

anuscabbage12

How does Gypsy not have his own thread at this point? He is too exceptional to be just another IP 2 personality.
I may have spoke too soon.
Gypsy Crusader is now doing IRL yelling nigger at black people on the street with his butt buddy and trying to beat people up 2 vs 1.
This fucking guy, acting all tough when its 2 vs 1, what a faggot.

anuscabbage12

Oh man.
As someone who's known Holland (or as she's known online Alice) for about 5 or 6 years now I can't say I'm surprised she's being talked about on KiwiFarms.
I have a couple funny stories about her, but don't really want to powerlevel myself.
Plus, all my stories are relatively tame compared to what's on here.
no, tell us stuff. its fine we frens. :biggrin:

Futaba_Sakura

Professional tard wrangler.
I may have spoke too soon.
Gypsy Crusader is now doing IRL yelling nigger at black people on the street with his butt buddy and trying to beat people up 2 vs 1.
This fucking guy, acting all tough when its 2 vs 1, what a faggot.

View attachment 1857957
Honestly niggers do the same thing where they act hard if they have more people.

Possibly my weirdest experience with her is going to an anime convention together.
She split up from my friend and I to go drink an abundant amount of jaegar with her big brother and his friends. I think she ended up drinking like 3 full 375mL bottles altogether. A couple hours later we found her wandering aimlessly outside the convention center. As soon as we walk up to her she immediately collapses in the grass and just kept on repeating "Brother is gonna be here soon." We spend around a half hour keeping her propped up and having every passerby ask if she was okay. Eventually some drag queen came by and got a bottle of water for her. Big Brother arrives and calls an Uber to bring us to the hotel. The Uber driver arrives and sees that she looks like she could puke any second so he refuses initially. After handing the driver an extra ~$50 cash he finally takes us back as I hold a trash bag under her while my friend holds her head up. I was also given cash by Big Brother to give to the driver in case she did puke. When we got back to the hotel I had to drag her through the lobby while getting some dirty looks and take her up to my room. Big Brother shows up to bring her back to their room and that was the end of the night. What I was told the next morning is the cherry on the shit sundae though. Apparently she woke up the next morning completely naked and sleeping in the same bed as her brother. Even after all that my friend still had a huge fucking crush on her.

anuscabbage12

Apparently she woke up the next morning completely naked and sleeping in the same bed as her brother. Even after all that my friend still had a huge fucking crush on her.
OH NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAH
:story: :story: :story: :story: :story:
I think there are quite a few people here that are interested in some more AMA. this is great lmao.
@Thumb My Butthole @Taco @Nurse Ratchet @Denmark Mafia @i_fist_nuns @Jump @Disheveled Human @tantric_depressive @WhimsicalTrolli @ZunxultaTrthaly @ElAbominacion
sorry If I missed anyone, I just remember these being the people most interested in Alice
If you guys have questions about Alice ask them now

I guess my next pressing question about alice, is did she ever mention anything you know, about her dog? Or that nature? Like peanut butter stuff?
There was a weird clip of like her listening to music in her dog cage, and her dog, like humping her leg?

And my other question is where is frankie?

Is that Dope District?
If these IP2 people keep fucking each other they are all going to have every single STD known to man.
yeah it is

Last edited:
I guess my next pressing question about alice, is did she ever mention anything you know, about her dog? Or that nature? Like peanut butter stuff?
There was a weird clip of like her listening to music in her dog cage, and her dog, like humping her leg?

And my other question is where is frankie?
I haven't heard anything about her doing anything sexual with Luna. My friend from the previous story did end up dating her about 2 years later. He might know something, but I doubt he would hide something that hilarious from our friend group.

As for "Frankie" I'm not sure who or what that is referring to, sorry pal.

anuscabbage12

As for "Frankie" I'm not sure who or what that is referring to, sorry pal.
Frankie is like her doll that she treats as a person?
Many people would like to know what happened to it:
frankie (1).PNG

Also what is with her new "Christian" thing? Is that just to get into baked alaska's pants?

Also what is with her new "Christian" thing? Is that just to get into baked alaska's pants?
I've never really known her to be religious so I'd say you're near the mark. I think she's said before in an interview that she's mostly edgy for the sake of being edgy with a lot of things. It's hard to tell what she does for right wing clout and what she actually believes in. I'm pretty sure she's partially Jewish so the nazi act is either a ruse or she loathes herself more than she reveals.