IP2 Community / IP2 / ip2always.win - Wannabe Ecelebs. Community of toxic edgy rejects and their degenerate IRL streamer puppets

anuscabbage12

Napoleon Ragland, 10 yrs fed pen., had 198K
I'm pretty sure she's partially Jewish so the nazi act is either a ruse or she loathes herself more than she reveals.
oh no no no LOL. Of course

Another thing that I had a question about was whether or not she has been institutionalized/diagnosed? Like mental illness wise?
I think there was something about her being arrested by the cops in her house? if you know anything else of that?

Possibly my weirdest experience with her is going to an anime convention together.
She split up from my friend and I to go drink an abundant amount of jaegar with her big brother and his friends. I think she ended up drinking like 3 full 375mL bottles altogether. A couple hours later we found her wandering aimlessly outside the convention center. As soon as we walk up to her she immediately collapses in the grass and just kept on repeating "Brother is gonna be here soon." We spend around a half hour keeping her propped up and having every passerby ask if she was okay. Eventually some drag queen came by and got a bottle of water for her. Big Brother arrives and calls an Uber to bring us to the hotel. The Uber driver arrives and sees that she looks like she could puke any second so he refuses initially. After handing the driver an extra ~$50 cash he finally takes us back as I hold a trash bag under her while my friend holds her head up. I was also given cash by Big Brother to give to the driver in case she did puke. When we got back to the hotel I had to drag her through the lobby while getting some dirty looks and take her up to my room. Big Brother shows up to bring her back to their room and that was the end of the night. What I was told the next morning is the cherry on the shit sundae though. Apparently she woke up the next morning completely naked and sleeping in the same bed as her brother. Even after all that my friend still had a huge fucking crush on her.
The least surprising thing ever is that she's one of those anime convention hot mess girls. I've never been to an anime convention but everyone I know who has talked about girls like Alice being there. Grasping onto whatever fad there's a low lady count for to soak up the attention that inevitably comes her way. The only tragic part of Baked getting fucked 10 ways from Sunday is that he'll likely never interact with Alice on cam again because I'm sure she was going to make his life a living hell stream stalking him.

likeimati

"highly autistic user, beware when interacting!"
Jaeger's alright but you have to mix it with Red Bull or something like that.
you have to mix it with meth like the gunt for the extra kick
Hampton Brandon finally made the smart choice this time:
View attachment 1852331

more CP shit on IP2:
PyramidsAreCool redeming himself by calling out pedo Grampslife
Grampslife profile
post about it: https://ip2always.win/p/11S0lCSjQr/mods-censoring-shit-again-gramps/c/
View attachment 1852332

Some user named Grampslife had "teen boy pussy tuesdays on bitwave." he also would "ask for dick pics in chat".

Mod Therightstuff had deleted a post about Gramps because it feature the CP Gramps had sent
Grampslife and PyramidsAreCool have been threatening to kill each other: https://ip2always.win/p/11S0l6lNia/reminder-pyramidsaredildos-simps/
View attachment 1852334
is CP being spammed in ip2always.win or xander's site?
Hey guys, I've never been to community watch and I'm a little lost, this is the thread for the people who are going to save the west right?

For real though, I only just learned what IP2 is and I've never felt such immediate disgust for a community of individuals nor such conviction in the belief that the world would be a better place if every one of them disappeared off the face of the earth. The only one I feel sort of bad for is the Alice chick since she's clearly just some dim girl with severe emotional issues who's desperate for approval and looking for it in the absolute worst possible place.
Considering that Baked Alaska (who I'm specifically familiar with due to this documentary by Porsalin; it's pretty great but it only covers up to 2019 when he was involved with that Ashton girl who was like a 9 in attractiveness but an 11 in crazy) seems to be a major driving force behind all of this hopefully him getting locked up and their service getting pulled will be a one two punch that puts an end to it, because while I'm sure they'd all be dredges on society either way, I'd imagine they'd be at least marginally less likely to drag their bullshit into public where it upsets regular people who shouldn't have to deal with it if they didn't have a whole community egging them on.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to find a more wholesome and lighthearted thread about a child molester or something and try to forget these people exist.
remember that no matter how much you whiteknight her she won't fuck you
the endorphins in your brain are telling to reproduce, so you feel empathetic towards her, but there's no potential hedonic reprocity here, you're nothing more than another cog in this skinner box.
this e-girl will only fuck e-celebs, such as Sam Hyde, like maki (another e girl, I don't know if that's her exact alias) did, maki is the girl in this pic.
We all know how that goes.
View attachment 1855088

anuscabbage12

is CP being spammed in ip2always.win or xander's site?
I think that was something being stream on xander's site, i only know of it bc of PyramidsAreCool talking about it on the forum.
Awhile ago there was some other mod drama with this streamer ewok spamming cp on ip2, and this other mod gofurself2

Another thing that I had a question about was whether or not she has been institutionalized/diagnosed? Like mental illness wise?
I think there was something about her being arrested by the cops in her house? if you know anything else of that?
Oh god, I think you're referring to when she tried stabbing her dad when he was gonna make her clean her room.

As for mental illness, she definitely hasn't been medicated for as long as I've known. She actively tried to get me not to take anti depressants. I think she may have been institutionalized at like 14. At the convention, I remember her using what she called "Soviet PTSD medication" that she mixed with Calpico and Guinness. I also remember her leaving her schizo boyfriend when he was institutionalized.

anuscabbage12

Oh god, I think you're referring to when she tried stabbing her dad when he was gonna make her clean her room.
holy shit
:story:

Did you have a link or any video of this?

I think she may have been institutionalized at like 14. At the convention, I remember her using what she called "Soviet PTSD medication" that she mixed with Calpico and Guinness. I also remember her leaving her schizo boyfriend when he was institutionalized.
Wow this bitch is fucked up. are her parents abusers?
And wtf is with her room being a dumpster

Did you have a link or any video of this?
Unfortunately no, my friend who dated her told me about it.

Wow this bitch is fucked up. are her parents abusers?
And wtf is with her room being a dumpster
I'm not really sure about her mom because she moved with her dad around when I first met her.

As for the room, I think it's just a substance-abusing weeb girl thing. The girl I was dating whom I met Holland through also had a dumpster of a room and iirc so did their friend. Those 3 called their group something like "The Nice Girls" even though they were at each other's throats every other week.

I think her mom might've gotten a new boyfriend who didn't want her around and that's when she moved with her dad.

anuscabbage12

As for the room, I think it's just a substance-abusing weeb girl thing. The girl I was dating whom I met Holland through also had a dumpster of a room and iirc so did their friend. Those 3 called their group something like "The Nice Girls" even though they were at each other's throats every other week.
Yeah I saw someone on her instagram that looked like a copy paste of her, I guess thats on of those people.
Is she also in the Sam hyde pictures, the page before?

Alice strikes me as an attention whore

@Tabula Rasa also she mentioned something about "being featured on cow or kiwi farms before?"

Futaba_Sakura

Professional tard wrangler.
Does she have a long record of getting in trouble with the law? From what I saw on her tiktok the cops came to her place twice and she just recently got arrested again for vandalism.

anuscabbage12

Does she have a long record of getting in trouble with the law? From what I saw on her tiktok the cops came to her place twice and she just recently got arrested again for vandalism.
He mentioned this:
:story:

I remember there was a charge of her with some substances or alcohol and a minor that I posted on the gunt thread, does she have a history of substance abuse in general?

I also vaguely remember her talking about going to school with blatantly visible track marks all over her arms.
I think she was doing morphine at the time. This could've just been a lie my girlfriend at the time told me though. She and Holland "stopped being friends" pretty often

Last edited:

Absurdity

Yeeeeahhhhhh that's probably not gonna happen.
In all honesty, I'm not sure if there's enough material to warrant a dedicated thread. Who knows maybe there is, my friend who dated her is pretty drunk right now so I'm gonna see if I can squeeze some more lore out.

I did say almost, but I have a feeling she's only just begun. She has every indication of having the right personality for a complete horror show and now that her betrothed is national news, the trashfire is on!