IP2 Community / IP2 / ip2always.win - Wannabe Ecelebs. Community of toxic edgy rejects and their degenerate IRL streamer puppets

gloriousreaderED

dramatica.online
Chicken Andy is being accused of rape by this girl
Now she accuses Chicken Andy of rape Bc he left her bat shit crazy ass!! Shame on you crystal!!! - YouTube
Because he left her for this girl
uyn8tCS2.png

So Alice is just some sad druggie bitch that will LARP as whatever for e-clout. What a life.
Pretty much, she's always been conservative for as long as I've known her. She changes the type of conservative to fit in. Her dad is full on Nazi from what my friend told me.

She hopped on the "Trump Train" during the 2016 election for the memes, but I guess she just got sucked in. I remember her even being in the "Bernie Sanders Dank Meme Stash" facebook group back then too.

anuscabbage12

Napoleon Ragland, 10 yrs fed pen., had 198K
I gotta disagree with you there. Call me a simp, but I think she's relatively attractive. She could probably be a great tradwife if she got her life together, but the chances of that are very low.
T R A D

Alot of Ice Posiedon's viewer ship is from IP2 :story:
dqy7equb.png

25-30% of Ice's external traffic is from ip2.network, the streamer list on ip2always.win
:story: :story: :story:

The girl's gone feral. Keep outdoors. Do not date, do not marry, do not pass go.

Simp!
Yea, you're probably right lmao.

I'm just so used to feral women and I've only known that Holland's depravity was much deeper than I had originally thought for a few days now. I suppose it still hasn't fully settled within my mind yet.

Those 3 called their group something like "The Nice Girls" even though they were at each other's throats every other week.
Something else I've noticed is that Holland, Goocheese, and that Hailey chick's friend group dynamic almost exactly resembles Holland's "Nice Girls" friend group from back then. I guess situations never really change, only the people. If that makes sense lol.

Absurdity

Yeeeeahhhhhh that's probably not gonna happen.
Yea, you're probably right lmao.

I'm just so used to feral women and I've only known that Holland's depravity was much deeper than I had originally thought for a few days now. I suppose it still hasn't fully settled within my mind yet.

One can never truly underscore enough how easy it is for women to put on a false front. It's practically a survival mechanism. They have a lot of opportunities to take advantage of those who trust them. The good ones know who they really are for the most part and don't stick the knife in when the occasion presents itself. Holland here seems to have been exposed to some pretty nasty stuff early on and is going to play off of it until her safety net is removed. She's not into introspection, so she doesn't know who she really is and sex is just a handshake before the backstab.

@Tabula Rasa do you know stories behind some of her tattoos? We know why she got that streamer's name on her foot, but some other stuff seems equally exceptional. For example, why in the world would one get Pepe the Frog tattooed onto themselves.

Newish streamer in LA is live right now, Lifes Mavrek.

Pretty boring shit so far. He dug a coffee cup out of the trash and tried to ask some woman on a date with it. Now he’s eating an MRE. Apparently he gave up his apartment a few days ago and is homeless. If anything interesting comes up I’ll archive it, but this dude just spouts right wing bs and walks around 95% of the time.