IP2 IP2 Community / IP2 / ip2alwayswins.com / c/Shithole / PCMemes.net - Follow the Money - Wannabe Ecelebs. Community of toxic edgy rejects and their degenerate IRL streamer puppets

Puck

kiwifarms.net
Hanzo maced One Sonic & John
PART I
View attachment 2655081
PART II
WE COULD FILL A CRIME REPORT RIGHT FUCKING NOW BRUH
View attachment 2655619
Sonic soft doxes him in retaliation and eggs on the listening doxers..
View attachment 2655139
View attachment 2655082
Daily Reminder: One Sonic and his drug addicted sexual deviant of a skater friend had just sexually molested an innocent old man on the street just two days before King Hanzo unloaded hot justice to their faces. Hanzo is the next king and the Network will be much better off with Soynic gone
Hanzo putting the network on his back

Empresa

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Y'all better recognize my man's struggle to survive, he figured it out , YOU CAN TOO!

looking at the network listings but with the knowledge that no one is providing actual content
temptation.gif
joy.gif
can you tell I clipped this for Wrinkles ? :catparty:
Grim comes to terms with her body.

1635201124921.png

Tries networking with Moises but realizes soon after he's dumb af

1635213258280.png

1635213280497.png

1635213264735.png

1635213314845.png

Last edited:

halfway crook

whats good brotherman
kiwifarms.net
Captain content hit me in the feels with this one. The Spain season is coming to an end.

View attachment 2658406
I havent really watched or kept track of Captain tbh but seen few clips like these and he seems to be a good guy with some emotional problems. He seems pretty sad sometimes and I guess he is pretty lonely and just need to be around friends.

He has some form of psychology-related issues, right? Bipolar comes to mind for some reason, think I heard that somewhere. That would explain the paragraph above I guess.

Come to think of it though… Pretty sure Ive seen clips of him being an ass too. Tend to forget those moments when a clip hits the feels 😁

And the pedo-allegations I always discarded as not true and just IP2-bullshit, was I right doing so?

Radioactive Man

up and atom
kiwifarms.net
Goo Cheese had some words for @shawnphase today. I don't know if it was the real one or not, maybe Shawn will clear that up for us, but either way Goo was talking to this guy like it was the real Shawn.

Do you think he ever got that threesome with Goo and Corinne?

There are too many fake shawns out there to know if this is legit but still :story:
shawndeetsip2.png

OP | Archive

Todd Weiss

kiwifarms.net
Ugonz maces some guys he ran up on
View attachment 2656546
fuck outta here boi

sonic get in my car x3 get in my car nigguh , hampton get in my car , I can't get in trouble

I wonder if that was stronger than the garden variety stuff other streamers order off Amazon. One whiff of it was all it took to take all the steam out of his charge.

obese

Waste management consultant
kiwifarms.net
I havent really watched or kept track of Captain tbh but seen few clips like these and he seems to be a good guy with some emotional problems. He seems pretty sad sometimes and I guess he is pretty lonely and just need to be around friends.

He has some form of psychology-related issues, right? Bipolar comes to mind for some reason, think I heard that somewhere. That would explain the paragraph above I guess.

Come to think of it though… Pretty sure Ive seen clips of him being an ass too. Tend to forget those moments when a clip hits the feels 😁

And the pedo-allegations I always discarded as not true and just IP2-bullshit, was I right doing so?
I believe this is how the Pedo thing started, I'm about 90% sure of this. He made some retarded joke on some discord about fucking a baby, I hope I come off like a reasonable person to you guys. I took at as a horrible joke from the moment I saw it. I don't remember exactly what he said, but it wasn't even funny. IP2 either knowingly or in their own mental retardation ran with the ball, and the " Baby fucker" was born If the VOD still exists, he did apologize and did say all it was, was a stupid ass joke. But by then he became "The rapist" on the run and can't go back to Spain, because of another stupid joke. He claimed that he "Soft raped" someone in Spain. Now I caught the joke because again, I don't think I'm on the Spectrum and there is no such thing as "Soft" rape. But again the retards had another ball to run with.

Does he have mental issues? Yeah they all do. I have no clue what is wrong with him. He does this weird eye thing similar to Baked Alaska.. But over all Captain is probably the least mentally ill of the bunch.

I just don't watch to often because I find him very boring at times.

Radioactive Man

up and atom
kiwifarms.net

These posts are all worth checking if you want some deets on the Captain stuff.
So the video of him talking about it was removed when streamable banned IP2 from posting videos there.
But the comments said that Captain Content said "soft rape". A few other comments said that he was joking.
one post with the video: https://ip2always.win/p/HEJ4PaMq/captain-content-explains-why-he-/c/ (archive)
Other post with the video: https://ip2always.win/p/HEzGOWXO/captain-content-admits-why-he-fl/c/ (archive)
View attachment 2033533
View attachment 2033535
View attachment 2033565

Other posts alluding to it
https://ip2always.win/p/11S0X3v8Nv/this-is-maximiliano-monsein-yurs/c/ (archive)
Maybe this is why people call him a pedo also? But this just seems like a smear job against him by IP2.
another post about this https://ip2always.win/p/11RNomiILx/attention-ip2-this-guy-named-max/c/ (archive)

this post said it was him filming a teenage girl upskirt, which is why he fleed Spain: https://ip2always.win/p/HEpt5gVX/films-upskirt-on-teenage-girl-in/c/ (archive)

They really want to fuck this guy's life up.
Someone reported him as a sex offender
IP2 post: https://ip2always.win/p/HENruZrb/maximiliano-monsein-yurss-is-a-s/c/ (archive)
Website they posted him on: http://www.predatorswatch.com/california/maximiliano-monsein-yurss/ (archive)

They spammed the comments with his full legal name and "pedo"/related terms https://ip2always.win/p/12hkvmp6v8/reminder-that-max-monsein-aka-ca/c/ (archive)
View attachment 2033541

LOL (I think this is fake but still) attempt at smearing Max: https://ip2always.win/p/11R4brmBUL/unreleased-footage-of-traptain-d/c/ (archive)
View attachment 2033553

The lost tape referred to in that post later surfaced in this post.
Looks IP2 was thinking the same thing...
View attachment 2086426
@anuscabbage12 straight from the source.
View attachment 2086428

The first clip in this post is the most recent instance of Captain addressing the "rape jokes" after Nanobot presses him about a dono that asked him about the "confession video"
Captain has gone running back to the surprisingly strong arms of Inquisitor Nanobot and content is back on the menu.
View attachment 2137741

Discord pedo seething.
Screenshots from pedocord. Captain Content seething over the constant pedofile smear campaign.
View attachment 2287916

That's about all I can think of for now, you can make your own judgements.

Last edited:

Welcome to the Show

linked up with Jew Shiesty
kiwifarms.net
I believe this is how the Pedo thing started, I'm about 90% sure of this. He made some exceptional joke on some discord about fucking a baby, I hope I come off like a reasonable person to you guys. I took at as a horrible joke from the moment I saw it. I don't remember exactly what he said, but it wasn't even funny. IP2 either knowingly or in their own mental retardation ran with the ball, and the " Baby fucker" was born If the VOD still exists, he did apologize and did say all it was, was a stupid ass joke. But by then he became "The rapist" on the run and can't go back to Spain, because of another stupid joke. He claimed that he "Soft raped" someone in Spain. Now I caught the joke because again, I don't think I'm on the Spectrum and there is no such thing as "Soft" rape. But again the retards had another ball to run with.

Does he have mental issues? Yeah they all do. I have no clue what is wrong with him. He does this weird eye thing similar to Baked Alaska.. But over all Captain is probably the least mentally ill of the bunch.

This sounds fairly accurate. I don’t think Captain Content is bi polar at all. He’s actually surprisingly level headed for all that goes on in my opinion. That’s what can make his streams somewhat boring. The rape meme started with him making an awkward bad joke but It seems like he purposefully tries to keep the meme alive at times though.. He has used it as a dono bait quite a bit. He’s probably made a few thousand dollars with TTS’s calling him a rapist.

Last edited:

ProtoParrot

Just why, man?
kiwifarms.net
I believe this is how the Pedo thing started, I'm about 90% sure of this. He made some exceptional joke on some discord about fucking a baby, I hope I come off like a reasonable person to you guys. I took at as a horrible joke from the moment I saw it. I don't remember exactly what he said, but it wasn't even funny. IP2 either knowingly or in their own mental retardation ran with the ball, and the " Baby fucker" was born If the VOD still exists, he did apologize and did say all it was, was a stupid ass joke. But by then he became "The rapist" on the run and can't go back to Spain, because of another stupid joke. He claimed that he "Soft raped" someone in Spain. Now I caught the joke because again, I don't think I'm on the Spectrum and there is no such thing as "Soft" rape. But again the retards had another ball to run with.

A lot of it started after he "got a boner" in front of Trisha's kid on stream and people took it and ran with it. I know people said it before too but I remember that those posts shot up once that clip was posted.

Mentos

kiwifarms.net
Goo Cheese had some words for @shawnphase today. I don't know if it was the real one or not, maybe Shawn will clear that up for us, but either way Goo was talking to this guy like it was the real Shawn.
View attachment 2659265

Do you think he ever got that threesome with Goo and Corinne?
View attachment 2659269

There are too many fake shawns out there to know if this is legit but still :story:
View attachment 2659361
OP | Archive
Does this greasy pig own more than two shirts? I can't imagine how sweat-stained and disgusting that Jamaica tee is.