IP2 IP2 Community / IP2 / ip2alwayswins.com / c/Shithole / PCMemes.net - Follow the Money - Wannabe Ecelebs. Community of toxic edgy rejects and their degenerate IRL streamer puppets

break these cuffs

Ohana means family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly Shawn, why are you here then?

If you don't care about anything that goes on or have no interest, just leave bro.

Or spill the deets. :)
He doesn't have any. That's why he desperately combs KF threads. He's trying to extract hidden deets only he can interpret like some gypsy reading tea leaves.

Shitposter9000

Touching grass is a psyop created by the jews
kiwifarms.net
i dont care if you are bored, because i dont care about you. youre bored because you're a boring person in general. my lack of interest in you as a person reinforces this.
right on right on right on

Attachments

• shawnphase  school meme.png
    shawnphase school meme.png
    202.8 KB · Views: 49

Empresa

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shawn you fucking cow ,go to your thread where users are actively trying to talk to you , @Oliveoil asked you a question nicely, I think they deserve an answer.
Screenshot 2021-11-10 201726.png

might as well make a memorial post here for my recently fallen associates
First @Ripple who was chat-banned and disappeared shortly after, I don't even remember what he did [I think he was j-spamming again...]
how the tables have turned...
1638489396945.png
wholesome exchange..
1638489408262.png

Then I lost @Elaine Miller to distribution of CP
1638490347271.png

1638488100314.png

& Finally @Vetti to C-posting
1638488769055.png

you should've seen her cunny
1638488308604.png

1638488144171.png

1638488527269.png

Gone but not forgotten...
1638488817011.png

moonman1488

Gorilla Dick Nigga
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do they even sell OTC cough syrup that just DXM anymore? Back when I was 18 and tried to robotrip all the stuff had Guaifenesin or acetaminophen along with DXM as an active ingredient.
I think it basically all has guaifenesin in it now which is usually fine for you.

The best thing to get were those Zicam DXM sprays, you could just break them open and each one was like a shot with a lot of DXM in it but they stopped making them due to teens stealing them. Anyway, that's enough shawnposting

Justanotherguy

I know that I know nothing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also,
@shawnphase we're bored give us more quality schizo rants, not the shitty schizo rants you've been posting recently.
It's really funny that you managed to summon him like this.
1638494296472.png

i dont care if you are bored, because i dont care about you. youre bored because you're a boring person in general. my lack of interest in you as a person reinforces this.
He grumpy tho

Last edited:

Shitposter9000

Touching grass is a psyop created by the jews
kiwifarms.net

Attachments

• ashley.png
    ashley.png
    96.3 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

gaystoner

There's lots of World out there
kiwifarms.net
Nice. now tell that fucking nerd to teach me how to use photoshop so I can ditch the faggot windows Paint3D that i've been using..............
View attachment 2770017Reformed Stoic and him mother invited on the RV
download gimp its free. also just search for 'how to do (insert thing here)' or an approximate summation/description of what you want to do and guaranteed theres a short 1-5minute tutorial made by some obscure youtube channel that shows you

Blade was given 100$ to do 3 full cups of Jaeger 'shots'

OnlyLoseMyTeeth

Last edited: