IP2 IP2 Community / IP2 / ip2alwayswins.com / c/Shithole / PCMemes.net - Follow the Money - Wannabe Ecelebs. Community of toxic edgy rejects and their degenerate IRL streamer puppets

Justanotherguy

I know that I know nothing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2771798
The fire keeps reigniting because this dude is too exceptional to put it out. Fine incoming. Fuck the police donos playing.
I always figured the yearly California fires were so bad because of environmental factors. Apparently, even with the right equipment with a controlled blaze there's still difficulty.
In all seriousness though, what were they burning that reignites after a professional fire extinguisher. I say professional, but the shit looks like a shipping envelope with a round-up hose attached.

Jump

k/i/w/i/f/a/r/m/e/r
kiwifarms.net
Live Oak Grove Campground

I think you are 100% right.
1.PNG2.PNG

moonman1488

Gorilla Dick Nigga
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Would dialysis clinics accept him? I know he can't afford private treatment on his own and to get into a public facility I think he'd have to follow restrictions. He wouldn't be allowed to drink and receive treatment (surely).
Medicaid/care pays for dialysis for a ton of people since a lot of them are disabled and can't work. Also a ton of dialysis patients continue to smoke crack and drink while having a garbage diet so he'd fit right in.

Justanotherguy

I know that I know nothing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Medicaid/care pays for dialysis for a ton of people since a lot of them are disabled and can't work. Also a ton of dialysis patients continue to smoke crack and drink while having a garbage diet so he'd fit right in.

So really it's just a TLC reality series waiting to happen. He needs to quit fucking around with these RV trips and start losing kidney function.

DigitalSoryu

kiwifarms.net
Goocheese decides to go on a trip to Comet Ping Pong (pizzagate) and gets agitated seeing people there supporting the business, she then decides to scream the forbidden word and everything gets out of control from there. At the end, her and her friend gets pressed and someone snatches the phone from Goo and runs, not knowing it was live streaming.
(sorry for scuffed quality, it’s a Goocheese stream)

draggs

Kyle Avgvstvs, Antifvs Maximvs. AVE KYLE
kiwifarms.net
Would dialysis clinics accept him? I know he can't afford private treatment on his own and to get into a public facility I think he'd have to follow restrictions. He wouldn't be allowed to drink and receive treatment (surely).
For stuff like that yes they'd treat him. Being a fat alky diabetic wouldn't make dialysis treatment risky, the dialysis itself wouldn't be a danger to the patient because of his shitty behavioral choices

Not like deathfats wanting surgery and the doctor says you have to lose a bunch of this weight first because if you have surgery right now you could die from how much anesthesia we would have to use or from the general strain surgery would put on your wrecked body

gaystoner

There's lots of World out there
kiwifarms.net
Goocheese decides to go on a trip to Comet Ping Pong (pizzagate) and gets agitated seeing people there supporting the business, she then decides to scream the forbidden word and everything gets out of control from there. At the end, her and her friend gets pressed and someone snatches the phone from Goo and runs, not knowing it was live streaming.
View attachment 2772340
The reactions of this are priceless. from the unamused friend "Really are you based surfer now?" To the triggered lefties that start threatening violence and rationalizing stealing as ok.

Marche

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2772340
It's always fucking soygoblins who get mad about the gamerword and then go and behave like white niggers in response.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2772340
Goocheese is a treasure.