IP2 IP2 Community / IP2 / ip2alwayswins.com / c/Shithole / PCMemes.net - Wannabe Ecelebs. Community of toxic edgy rejects and their degenerate IRL streamer puppets

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

What color will Jewel's baby be?

• White

• Black

• Yellow

• Brown

• Potato

• Stillborn

Results are only viewable after voting.

bussarin555

kiwifarms.net
That Hanzo fag has got two different videos of him macing people unprovoked on the front page of r/PublicFreakout. Both have massive views and so much SJW rage they were both locked for calls for violence and doxxing.

View attachment 2646217
Woke Twitter is on the case. If IP2 doesn't already have him doxxed, just give it time.

1634850664984.png
1634850827963.png

1634850980218.png

FCPwfcSXEAcTeTa

ip2 narc posting the deets on twitter and they are swarming attila's podcast listed above. almost 25k views as of 10/21. (typical podcast gets approx 7k views after a few weeks)

look at the youtube comments lol (screenshot archived)

gunt/warski faggot Kyler continues to insert himself in ip2 events
1635008422072.png

Video analysis from confused beard daddy

Goocheese, you in danger, girl.
tumblr_d607864d94fa69f26b7d1350ab377206_8b16ebbb_500.gif

meanwhile shithole hatching plans
1634853424365.png

Attachments

• Snip20211021_15.png
    Snip20211021_15.png
    334.2 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

draggs

I KNOW WHO YOU ARRRRRRRRRRRRE!! *BLOOD OCEAN*
kiwifarms.net
It's narcissistic groomer rage. He's coping and seething because his "little girl" is trying to grow up.
Exactly, his "little girl" is trying to be an adult just a little bit and adults are harder to control than depressed schizo children. Even though, with or without a job, she is uncontrollable by someone like @shawnphase and he is so fucking tilted over that :story:

Empresa

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sonic bought him a meal so he could film him for content.

Eating like a king...
1634866270239.png

starstruck got his board signed
1634867264840.png

yeah tag the underground racist blog you're a part of
1634867459611.png

Last edited:

moseph.jartelli

Yello Mello Custard. Dripping From A Dead Dogs Eye
kiwifarms.net

bussarin555

kiwifarms.net
Seems as though none of my posts or comments are going through and I am being ignored by the mods of Shithole and IP2
yeah some fucky shit is going on. i saw they moved shithole to the bottom of the communities list and they are telling geezerpleezer's alt "handshakes [new accounts] get the rope" I wonder if they are prepping to cull shithole?

TFpkzXW8.png

how old is your account tho? they have unknown threshholds for days your account must meet to comment/post and same goes for points/"karma".

Justanotherguy

I know that I know nothing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
yeah some fucky shit is going on. i saw they moved shithole to the bottom of the communities list and they are telling geezerpleezer's alt "handshakes [new accounts] get the rope" I wonder if they are prepping to cull shithole?

TFpkzXW8.png

how old is your account tho? they have unknown threshholds for days your account must meet to comment/post and same goes for points/"karma".

That's on me, a few days. However, I messaged the mods and asked how long my account needs to be active and some other things and was ignored.

bussarin555

kiwifarms.net
That's on me, a few days. However, I messaged the mods and asked how long my account needs to be active and some other things and was ignored.
Yeah, they're pricks and to their credit, they get this all day every day from current users trying to build alts to circumvent bans and probably just don't even reply because there are so many trolls. You might try following up in a really professional manner to separate yourself from the trolls or pinging them in comments in the same way. Still not sure if even that would help.