IP2 IP2 Community / IP2 / ip2alwayswins.com / c/Shithole / PCMemes.net - Wannabe Ecelebs. Community of toxic edgy rejects and their degenerate IRL streamer puppets

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

What color will Jewel's baby be?

• White

• Black

• Yellow

• Brown

• Potato

• Stillborn

Results are only viewable after voting.

Justanotherguy

I know that I know nothing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1634951437008.png

Jesus.

bippu_as_fuck_ls400

Junction Produce Lifestyle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

obese

Waste management consultant
kiwifarms.net
Never understood Braxtonne's mug shot, isn't it recommended to appear as sad and sorrow as humanly possible?
Not as if you've found a free fast food buffet where your mum's the chef.

This is not photoshopped in any way, this guy is also from his area, and looks almost like him. Pretty creepy they all look a like.
HN6QcswY.jpeg

Sammich

kiwifarms.net
I am kind of turned off by the whole community, it's gotten really obvious how sad and lonely a majority of the streamers are. They're doing anything for the smallest amount of attention from people who don't have any good intentions for their lives.

I want to see speedy get better, he wont. It's a sad thing.

tlap is just a young man coming into his adulthood. Looks like he lives with his parents, drinks white claws, eats xanex, and has a moderate amount of self inflicted brain damage due to his poor life choices. My first encounter was him streaming in his garaging tripping out screaming, "IM BIPOLAR" reeeing real hard and I think breaking his phone.
I feel bad for these kids, they have no real community or any real family to be a part of so they try to form one in the worst place.. Speedy for instance, he seems like a kind hearted dude, i believe he was a rehab therapist or something.

Long Tongue Silver

Goes into places other tongues can't. Or won't.
kiwifarms.net

Empresa

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What happened to make TLAP a worthwhile name?
That's a lost cause, I've unfortunately clicked on his streams a couple of times by mistake as well, fucker never does anything just lounges around in his house , does xanax , responds to chat, makes faces , repeat . Smoke N' Scan is more entertaining than TLAP with his cop chase/stinger restreams
1634342997535.png
1634967079420.png

Jimmy Hopkins

Kang of Bullworth
kiwifarms.net
Blade is streaming at a bar with Tributary Traveler (AKA Orange) ChadFe, and a couple of fans, it’s a pretty enjoyable stream which is pretty rare for Blade.

Couple of questions though, does anyone happen to know what Chadfe’s channel name is? He seems like a chill and likable guy. Also, how does the YOBA-bot work and how can you control it? I’ve never donated, but I honestly might if I can figure out how/where to activate it.

Lastly, an update on Soynic, he claimed that the reason he was suicide baiting last night was because he was on mushrooms. (I call BS)

Justanotherguy

I know that I know nothing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is it! I saw it live. I knew it was with Captain. Good find.
poor stupid bastard is going to jail because he doesn't know when to shut the fuck up.
What happened to make TLAP a worthwhile name? I watched some of his early potato streams and he was just bumbling around the middle of nowhere each time, drunk. what happened recently?
Nothing, there's just a severe content drought because everyone's pandemic money is gone and the bottom of the barrel is showing.
TLap is just getting started and he can scream loudly, he's competing with goo and he probably knows more 36 than "slob on my knob".
However, he's early 20's and I in no way relate to him or want to watch his stream. I wish him the best though, no real reason to hate.

Last edited:

obese

kiwifarms.net
Blade is streaming at a bar with Tributary Traveler (AKA Orange) ChadFe, and a couple of fans, it’s a pretty enjoyable stream which is pretty rare for Blade.

Couple of questions though, does anyone happen to know what Chadfe’s channel name is? He seems like a chill and likable guy. Also, how does the YOBA-bot work and how can you control it? I’ve never donated, but I honestly might if I can figure out how/where to activate it.

Lastly, an update on Soynic, he claimed that the reason he was suicide baiting last night was because he was on mushrooms. (I call BS)
He is live: https://www.youtube.com/c/ChadfeVisions

internet_user

kiwifarms.net
I made a couple Paleo memes on shithole, went back couldn't find them, I get the message "user deleted account" and I surely did not do that. Has this happened to anyone else? I was not hacked everything is secure. Mods deleted instead of banning? Rule 9 btw
edit, account was over 10-11 months old with karma, did not have handshake

Whomp

kiwifarms.net
I made a couple Paleo memes on shithole, went back couldn't find them, I get the message "user deleted account" and I surely did not do that. Has this happened to anyone else? I was not hacked everything is secure. Mods deleted instead of banning? Rule 9 btw
edit, account was over 10-11 months old with karma, did not have handshake
I suppose they moved on to nuking accounts they suspect of trouble making. Before that, they were handing out instant bans to any handshake. Bjorn stepped down after I deleted my orginal account, so I made another alt with a post titled something along the lines of "Now that one of the Biden loving trannies are gone, will one of you step up and be a mod?". Within a minute i got banned, no explanation given. Made three more alts asking wtf, banned again. Paleo_the_cuck promised to unban me, but never did because he needed permission from DagnysDagger. Although he allowed me to stick around on my alts until I posted a Braxton meme.

After that I was radicalized and sperged out hard by posting Braxton memes at any given chance and making a new alt anytime I got banned. Its a major reason why shithole is so censored now, so I apologize to the core shithole posters, even though I never doxed anyone and never really broke any rules in the first place.

obese

kiwifarms.net
so I apologize to the core shithole poste
I can speak for several of the core members, you have nothing to apologize to us for. And those that feel they deserve one, were never one of us to begin with. "Sometimes you have to die a little bit in fire"

Edit: I feel about 10 to 15% more gay after this comment. Now you owe me an apology.

Last edited:

moocow

Moo.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shithole is just like IP2 with its beta faggot mods. It’s done
At least they had the decency to give themselves an accurate name.

I tried, was fairly respectful.

I legit Just wanted to talk shit in the Aldy vs Tlap discussion and check in on Goodtimes, I worry about the old bastard.
Never grovel with jannies on a pozzed forum.

I never thought I'd see a site manage to look gayer than reddit, but here we are.

Edit: I feel about 10 to 15% more gay after this comment. Now you owe me an apology.
re4nowayfag.png

Cat Attack

I'm not at liberty to do math your honor
kiwifarms.net
Attila promised to get his hair shaved as a lizard mohawk about a month ago ($75 dono goal met). He is now having Jewel try shaving it.

Expectation vs. Reality
b6297957f853e5b49fc44610d4c4c664.jpg
View attachment 2648859

Do people not understand that's a photoshop and that it's impossible for an actual haircut to look like that? It's not even a good photoshop.