IP2 IP2 Community / IP2 / ip2alwayswins.com / c/Shithole / PCMemes.net - Wannabe Ecelebs. Community of toxic edgy rejects and their degenerate IRL streamer puppets

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

What color will Jewel's baby be?

• White

• Black

• Yellow

• Brown

• Potato

• Stillborn

Results are only viewable after voting.

obese

Waste management consultant
kiwifarms.net
Do people not understand that's a photoshop and that it's impossible for an actual haircut to look like that? It's not even a good photoshop.
This may be a photoshopped photo, but hair art has come a long way. Tell me this haircut isn't on point.

Cat Attack

I'm not at liberty to do math your honor
kiwifarms.net
This may be a photoshopped photo, but hair art has come a long way. Tell me this haircut isn't on point.

This is probably the best possible outcome but still looks like trash tbh if you look at the detail in the full image. Unless you have a billion hair follicles cutting intricate shapes like lizard fingers into your hair isn't going to work that well. Of course having your wife with a fifth grade functional IQ doing it isn't going to help matters.

1635036460964.png

Radioactive Man

up and atom
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some highlights from last nights stream with Loulz. It got off to a slow start tbh.

They wind up at a rooftop bar and Honeyko037 tries to carry the stream with nigger donos.

Timing is a big part of comedy and the timing here is on point.

Loulz explains why he disappeared and gives his new friends a taste of the IRL lifestyle.

Reminder: Chat is God

Fuck niggers amirite?

Cops roll up.

You can come up with your own caption for whatever the fuck this was.

Fuck all the way off.

Loulz sprays a homeless guy with febreze.

Pressed.

Duck killing nigger faggot.

Last edited:

Todd Weiss

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2653429

Jesus, I am not sure what the content is here. Watching four drunken men boast to each other on youtube about how cool they are while none of them gets pussy.

Alcoholism is ugly yall, seek treatment if you look like any of these people.
The entire thing was an approximation of school boys doing the whole 'my dad can beat up your dad' routine, all trying to assert status and one-up each other. The absolute state..

Expose the Nose

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2649236
Baked Alaska in Nashville toying with rich kids
View attachment 2649248
Literally happened a year ago. And I literally mean literally. This dufus confused whatever clip he saw of Baked as happening on 10/22 of current year, but it's actually from Baked on 10/22/2020 in Nashville for the last Presidential debate. Believe it or not, that was the objective of RV 6; to get Baked Alaska to Nashville in time for the debate.

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

I’M A TABLOID GOD
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's a major fucking weirdo and the pedo vibes are off the charts. I've seen him pop up a few times throughout the year and am not surprised to see him involved with Hanzo now. Like he mentioned in the vid he was a parasite when based surfer's clip did the rounds online. He goes viral for finding people using fake vax cards and reports them to local police, their schools, employer, and has even contacted the FBI on them lmao. He's very annoying because he panders to his childlike TikTok audience by pretending he's some uber 1337 hacker "doxxing" streamers like above and equating them to El Chapo or worse. He's not doing anything himself of course but he has a surprisingly large audience and his daughter doesn't talk to him anymore.
yeah i don’t mean to derail but what business does this 60 something year old man have with a girl making a joke on tiktok

Whomp

kiwifarms.net
I can speak for several of the core members, you have nothing to apologize to us for. And those that feel they deserve one, were never one of us to begin with. "Sometimes you have to die a little bit in fire"

Edit: I feel about 10 to 15% more gay after this comment. Now you owe me an apology.
Thank you Don Obese. And I apologize for making you question your sexuality.
9.5/10
Put her butthole pic somewhere in there and it would be perfect.

Empresa

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hanzo maced One Sonic & John
PART I

PART II
WE COULD FILL A CRIME REPORT RIGHT FUCKING NOW BRUH

Sonic soft doxes him in retaliation and eggs on the listening doxers..

hQgJ8KX4.jpeg

Daily Reminder: One Sonic and his drug addicted sexual deviant of a skater friend had just sexually molested an innocent old man on the street just two days before King Hanzo unloaded hot justice to their faces. Hanzo is the next king and the Network will be much better off with Soynic gone

Last edited:

Jimmy Hopkins

Kang of Bullworth
kiwifarms.net
Hanzo maced One Sonic & John
PART I
View attachment 2655081
PART II
WE COULD FILL A CRIME REPORT RIGHT FUCKING NOW BRUH
View attachment 2655619
Sonic soft doxes him in retaliation and eggs on the listening doxers..
View attachment 2655139
View attachment 2655082
Daily Reminder: One Sonic and his drug addicted sexual deviant of a skater friend had just sexually molested an innocent old man on the street just two days before King Hanzo unloaded hot justice to their faces. Hanzo is the next king and the Network will be much better off with Soynic gone
I think we all agree that Soynic and John are mega cringe, and they definitely deserved it, but Hanzo is a beta fag. He’s still providing more content then the entirety of IP2 in the last month, but when the three were sitting down smoking and talking before John got maced, Hanzo was acting like a total pussy. He claimed that he was scared for his life when he sprayed the black guy, and mentioned that he was scared by the people trying to dox him on Reddit. It was so cringe when Sonic was chewing him out and Hanzo goes “I made it onto IP2.” I’m pretty sure he meant to say Worldstar, but still who gives a shit, what kind of flex is that? I genuinely think Hanzo has autism or some kind of disability, the way he was responding to Sonic calling him out definitely made him look disabled.

Empresa

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Come to St. louis for a good time
1635123205574.png
Kim's tinder date is going well... top of the list btw
1635124345208.png
1635123158320.png
Shzr1Bl3.png
1635123810324.png
H6ZB5gP.jpg
Ice is winning in life, he’s fucking and white bitches while they feed him grapes while having his old cumrag make pocket change for him while being “ split up “with one another while he sits at home with his millions watching and laughing at the idiots that he scammed. Guy is living the life at age 27 or whatever the fuck age he is , banging white pawgs while on coke and shit and has his exes all jealous wanting his dick and has his current bitch on a leash and scripting streams for cash. - 30903080owner
Then vs. Now
Q4dCPDrP.jpeg

The boys on IP2 brought up a good point, what happened to her tits?...
1635123574987.png
Another question we will never get an answer for...