IP2 IP2 Community / IP2 / ip2alwayswins.com / c/Shithole / PCMemes.net - Wannabe Ecelebs. Community of toxic edgy rejects and their degenerate IRL streamer puppets

Shitposter9000

Touching grass is a psyop created by the jews
kiwifarms.net
Any of you faggots have any good ideas for the RV trip??
casey text 5.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

gaystoner

Ants in my Afterbirth
kiwifarms.net
Any of you faggots have any good ideas for the RV trip??
honestly let Baked narcissistically attempt to tear this whole thing down. watching him spiral would be kino. watching him be shunned by all the streamers who no longer want to deal with his faggot self would be like pure confessional kino where they all tell stories about Baked before he was obsessed with nick fuentes. He'd try to take control of the content while being cucked due to various legal factors.

He'd be more annoying than goocheese and it'd only last a couple days but seeing all the streamers get a solid dosage of what fatlaska has become will be good for IP2. A cathartic lesson in what not to be and hopefully the whole network grows from it.

Tabula Rasa

kiwifarms.net
im takin it all, and anything i want and already done taken is shit ive forgotten, shit ya'll wont even ever know unless i wisen ya'll up on it. it'll never get new i suppose, here it is practically 2022 and ya'll are still stuck on some 2020 shit, still cant get the deets even close to right. hey, keep gawking and cryin to me tho if thats the content you want, but dont deserve.
Do you choose to type in such a retarded and verbose way or are you naturally verbose and retarded?

moseph.jartelli

Yello Mello Custard. Dripping From A Dead Dogs Eye
kiwifarms.net

bussarin555

kiwifarms.net
So RV7 is real? Maybe I chose the right time to return to this thread.
View attachment 2765880
View attachment 2765881
Now we need that faggot Speedy to get out of rehab. How tf did that happen anyway?
According to Dope as of today, Speedy may be on the RV. I don't believe a damn thing he says after the extra dimension shit but it seems like Speedy won't be gone forever and didn't go to rehab. Clip time stamped below.

Shitposter9000

Touching grass is a psyop created by the jews
kiwifarms.net
honestly let Baked narcissistically attempt to tear this whole thing down. watching him spiral would be kino. watching him be shunned by all the streamers who no longer want to deal with his faggot self would be like pure confessional kino where they all tell stories about Baked before he was obsessed with nick fuentes. He'd try to take control of the content while being cucked due to various legal factors.

He'd be more annoying than goocheese and it'd only last a couple days but seeing all the streamers get a solid dosage of what fatlaska has become will be good for IP2. A cathartic lesson in what not to be and hopefully the whole network grows from it.
BUT.... Who is to blame? Some faggot wanting to promote his gay faggy hype beast yofa bs or... The ones who promoted it? Its funny... So many people suggested the .online/.network should have categories with IRL on front page only... But that never happened. Its mostly 2 streamers that are NOT even IP2 that dominate both the streamer sites... I might play as a larping autistic paranoid BECAUSE obvious shit happens but stupid fucking morons are just dont fucking see it. So I meme... Nothing else I can do without putting in extreme effort and care... But fuck that.

In honor of @shawnphase, I'd like to remind everyone of this very special episode of 'Where's the Deets?'

Shawn helped propel the following news story by encouraging the protagonist to take DXM resulting in the following heroic encounter

Wait wtf? Can you explain more so I can expose that pedo faggot on other forums as well?
corrine robin .png

Last edited:

draggs

I KNOW WHO YOU ARRRRRRRRRRRRE!! *BLOOD OCEAN*
kiwifarms.net
i mean, i cant really decipher or care what you're tryin to say here. if you're talmbout me tho, maybe it woulda been way better for me if i didnt get laid until i was 37. i was in super long relationships for most of my life until i was 37. no need to project if you cant get laid on me or whatever it is. seems the issue yall have is that if i was even wanting to get with chicks 15 years younger than me, that i could, but i dont. im with someone 3 years younger than me. i couldnt be what you're trying to paint me as, people know this. so thats where this begins & ends as i find it terribly immature on the part of the poster. i wont waste my time on this kinda crap anymore beyond this.

often people who have social issues make things sexual whenever the opportunity arises, almost reflexively, due to lacking the tools or willpower they need to fix those probs, like its easier to gaslight someone else on shit like that than to figure it out for themself. i really do not care what makes you feel better y0. maybe act like you are an adult for starters. then again, i dont stay on this shit/the internet 24/7, i dont need to do these things, i do bigger things than this. i dont 'try' to hang out with anyone, i know a lotta ppl. i just meet my friends as the opportunities arise as i always have. if i want to stream it, i will? but this kind of creepyness means a lack of interest. if you take issue with someone i associate with, cry about it some? ive lived how i want on my terms, i definitely dont think anyone around me imagines any of the weird shit yall try and say, who would.
nigga you doth protest overmuchly

shawnphase

IP2 Alice's 45-year-old stalker
kiwifarms.net
In honor of @shawnphase, I'd like to remind everyone of this very special episode of 'Where's the Deets?'

Shawn helped propel the following news story by encouraging the protagonist to take DXM resulting in the following heroic encounter

nope, wow. you certainly have your deets not together and know exactly what you're talking about, certainly not obsessed with me or anything.

i wasnt even anywhere around that guy when that even happened, and for months and months prior. i did, however, tell the guy when he started using dxm to stay away from it and he wouldnt listen to me. a few months back the guy msg'd me somehow and i didnt reply.

moseph.jartelli

Yello Mello Custard. Dripping From A Dead Dogs Eye
kiwifarms.net
nope, wow. you certainly have your deets not together and know exactly what you're talking about, certainly not obsessed with me or anything.

i wasnt even anywhere around that guy when that even happened, and for months and months prior. i did, however, tell the guy when he started using dxm to stay away from it and he wouldnt listen to me. a few months back the guy msg'd me somehow and i didnt reply.
So we are SUPPOSED to believe that, you, a massive DXM doser told people to not do it? Who do you think I am, a retarded female IP2 streamer half your age?