IP2 IP2 Community / IP2 / ip2alwayswins.com / c/Shithole / PCMemes.net - Wannabe Ecelebs. Community of toxic edgy rejects and their degenerate IRL streamer puppets

Shitposter9000

Touching grass is a psyop created by the jews
kiwifarms.net
i mean, its you saying im a massive dxm doser, thats also not true. aint taken it since early september. i think you're retarded, yes.

shawnphase van.PNG
Why is that shawn? Moved onto fentanyl? Does your victims fall asleep faster for a longer period of time or some shit?

Last edited by a moderator:

moonman1488

Racially Motivated Gamer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
2021-12-01_16-04-56.png

I'm going to go ahead and assume that Cappy has been sucking Cheeto's dick ALL DAY in a last attempt to get him to stay.
I robotripped a couple times.

When I was like 14.
If I was in my 40s still chugging cough syrup to get high I'd kill myself. There were some good times but that shit is for babies. He could at least just be an alcoholic or addicted to prescription medicine like middle-aged people are supposed to be.

Imagine being a grown ass man waiting in line at Walmart with 5 bottles of their cheapest Robitussin. The clerk thinks back to all the teens who have done the same thing, thinking that they fooled the clerk and that he had no idea why they're buying so much cough medicine. Surely there's no way a 43 year old is doing the same?

NotYourMom

Smashing box in a Walmart back room
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2766493
I'm going to go ahead and assume that Cappy has been sucking Cheeto's dick ALL DAY in a last attempt to get him to stay.

If I was in my 40s still chugging cough syrup to get high I'd kill myself. There were some good times but that shit is for babies. He could at least just be an alcoholic or addicted to prescription medicine like middle-aged people are supposed to be.

Imagine being a grown ass man waiting in line at Walmart with 5 bottles of their cheapest Robitussin. The clerk thinks back to all the teens who have done the same thing, thinking that they fooled the clerk and that he had no idea why they're buying so much cough medicine. Surely there's no way a 43 year old is doing the same?
Lol any one over 30 still doing this shit knows to look at dollar stores and avoid the tussin.

shawnphase

IP2 Alice's 45-year-old stalker
kiwifarms.net
who the fuck would do any of that, lol. ya'll do realize that pure pharmaceutical grade powder is a thing right? anyways, ive taken it over the years but i never really took it with a frequency that i couldnt stop it with no probs. never got to whatever cartoonish weird shit ya'll are talmbout, when your friends passed away like some of mine did you have to take note of those kind of things. if i was as fucked up as some of you think i am, well, i wouldnt be able to do the musical shit i do.

also, not sure middle-aged people are 'supposed' to be alcoholics, but if thats what you think i shudder to think what your life must look like and the company you keep, ahahaah

draggs

I KNOW WHO YOU ARRRRRRRRRRRRE!! *BLOOD OCEAN*
kiwifarms.net
who the fuck would do any of that, lol. ya'll do realize that pure pharmaceutical grade powder is a thing right? anyways, ive taken it over the years but i never really took it with a frequency that i couldnt stop it with no probs. never got to whatever cartoonish weird shit ya'll are talmbout, when your friends passed away like some of mine did you have to take note of those kind of things. if i was as fucked up as some of you think i am, well, i wouldnt be able to do the musical shit i do.

also, not sure middle-aged people are 'supposed' to be alcoholics, but if thats what you think i shudder to think what your life must look like and the company you keep, ahahaah
wow cool you're a DXM connoisseur

like that isn't cartoonish weird shit for a middle aged man

the biggest druggie who grows his own particular strains of shrooms and grows his own dankest weed ever and can get anything he wants and frequently does. personally responsible for 40% of the traffic to erowid and shroomery kinda guy

even that person would be like shawnphase wtf you doin with this fuckin pure tussin powdah business

on the other hand robotrip mastery is high ip2 culture

W00K #17

Welcome to the party bitch
kiwifarms.net

You're talking about ketamine, AKA horsey sauce, and if you're doing K after the age of thirty and it's anywhere but an expensive drug band music festival set you're also a loser. And even in that situation, you're still probably a wook loser.

shawnphase

IP2 Alice's 45-year-old stalker
kiwifarms.net
no, you're very very mistaken. up to a point you could even buy dxm powder on sites like aliexpress, not that i ever did. ketamine, im sure thats much tougher to score. regardless, and again, ya'll are stuck in 2020 on back. enjoy the litty rv content, lets party like its 2018!!! do the arm thing homies! dX in the voice chat!