IP2 IP2 Community / IP2 / ip2alwayswins.com / c/Shithole / PCMemes.net - Wannabe Ecelebs. Community of toxic edgy rejects and their degenerate IRL streamer puppets

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

What color will Jewel's baby be?

• White

• Black

• Yellow

• Brown

• Potato

• Stillborn

Results are only viewable after voting.

Justanotherguy

I know that I know nothing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i mean, its you saying im a massive dxm doser, thats also not true.
1280963866577.jpg

All the deets.

moonman1488

Racially Motivated Gamer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
who the fuck would do any of that, lol. ya'll do realize that pure pharmaceutical grade powder is a thing right? anyways, ive taken it over the years but i never really took it with a frequency that i couldnt stop it with no probs. never got to whatever cartoonish weird shit ya'll are talmbout, when your friends passed away like some of mine did you have to take note of those kind of things. if i was as fucked up as some of you think i am, well, i wouldnt be able to do the musical shit i do.

also, not sure middle-aged people are 'supposed' to be alcoholics, but if thats what you think i shudder to think what your life must look like and the company you keep, ahahaah
I’m not a drug addict, I just order powders from Chinese chem sites.

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
buy dxm powder on sites like aliexpress
Because that's not laced with rat poison, mercury, cyanide etc.
Have they even started up that RV? Does it run?
They should for sure run away
great question , NO , cheap assholes are bitching about gas being $5 a gallon so they're staying put until they can figure out how to get to Nevada where gas is $2 a gallon...
View attachment 2766815
they're never going to make it...
Make them work for the jaeger.

moonman1488

Racially Motivated Gamer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
great question , NO , cheap assholes are bitching about gas being $5 a gallon so they're staying put until they can figure out how to get to Nevada where gas is $2 a gallon...
View attachment 2766815
they're never going to make it...
> $2 a gallon in Nevada

Who said this? It’s $4 a gallon here not quite as bad as Cali but it’s bad.

moonman1488

Racially Motivated Gamer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They're all arguing right now that Jacob won't drive the fucked up RV lol
I’m going to be not surprised if they lose their driver because Blade has spent the last couple of hours calling Jacob a pedophile and he’s getting pissed. (This was in response to Casey asking about the time Blade raped Goo so he deflected it over to Jacob)

Last edited:

W00K #17

Welcome to the party bitch
kiwifarms.net
no, you're very very mistaken. up to a point you could even buy dxm powder on sites like aliexpress, not that i ever did. ketamine, im sure thats much tougher to score. regardless, and again, ya'll are stuck in 2020 on back. enjoy the litty rv content, lets party like its 2018!!! do the arm thing homies! dX in the voice chat!

Harder to score? Lmao. Hard as in, you have to know someone who attends Disco Biscuits shows to buy K? vs buying DXM syrup from Family Dollar? Horsey powder is literally everywhere bro. Not hard to find, unless people think you're a narc. If you're buying Chinese made "DXM powder" from the dark web instead of just getting FDA approved pharmaceutical grade cough syrup DXM you're a fucking retard.

Punished 🌍

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Part 1 of Blade, Casey, Chicken and Jacob arguing that Jacob doesn't want to drive RV anymore

Part 2 now Jacob is bother by superchats calling him a beta and pedo

Part 3 Jacob wants to ditch them and doesn't want them in his car because his car beat up and brakes don't work but Blade and Chicken want Alcohol / Jagermeister and Jacob wants his limo

Part 4 Casey pretends his the Beta and Bitch for Jacob and they still arguing about Jacob won't drive the RV

Part 5 Blade, Chicken, Casey and Chat is pissed off Jacob

Part 6 Jacob calls out Capital and calls him a Pedo

moonman1488

Racially Motivated Gamer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cops have found Craptain Nontent's RV. Cappy for some reason agreed to a search. The cops comment about the RV being disgusting as they enter.

This craiglist normie's stream is still live inside the RV somewhere while the cops decide what to do with them.

bussarin555

kiwifarms.net
Lit Romney is back. Almost feels like the old days. Here's a personal fave towards the end of the night.

Source: PCMemes.net

f9k2r4o.gif

Stream comes to an end via a media dono waking up Blade around 6am (warning loud)

Leg hole check:
29Q64t8R.png

Last edited:

Tabula Rasa

kiwifarms.net
Imagine being a grown ass man waiting in line at Walmart with 5 bottles of their cheapest Robitussin. The clerk thinks back to all the teens who have done the same thing, thinking that they fooled the clerk and that he had no idea why they're buying so much cough medicine. Surely there's no way a 43 year old is doing the same?
Do they even sell OTC cough syrup that just DXM anymore? Back when I was 18 and tried to robotrip all the stuff had Guaifenesin or acetaminophen along with DXM as an active ingredient.

Also,
@shawnphase we're bored give us more quality schizo rants, not the shitty schizo rants you've been posting recently.

Last edited:

bussarin555

kiwifarms.net
Do they even sell OTC cough syrup that just DXM anymore? Back when I was 18 and tried to robotrip all the stuff had Guaifenesin or acetaminophen along with DXM as an active ingredient.

Also,
@shawnphase we're bored give us more quality schizo rants, not the shitty schizo rants you've been posting recently.
@shawnphase It's time. Please provide the deets on Baked Alaska. He'll be tied up legally soon. Is it true he can only orgasm with his ankles behind his ears?