IP2 IP2 Community / IP2 / ip2alwayswins.com / c/Shithole / PCMemes.net - Wannabe Ecelebs. Community of toxic edgy rejects and their degenerate IRL streamer puppets

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

What color will Jewel's baby be?

• White

• Black

• Yellow

• Brown

• Potato

• Stillborn

Results are only viewable after voting.

z0mb0

mondays, am i right?
kiwifarms.net
Blade invited two sketchy as fuck Mexicans into his RV with Bec and they talked about being in prison and one got a bit handsy with her.
They eventually went up to leave and when leaving they asked if they could stay when the stream was ended.
I'm sure they will be safe, this guy would never rape anyone.
View attachment 2909658

Final minute and a half before disaster where the stream cuts off, curtesy of IP2.
View attachment 2909665
Of course thats not a rapist. he seems more the cartel beheading type from the looks of him and the psychotic intensity in his eyes. rape is more sleepys thing homes

Radioactive Man

up and atom
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Blade's fucking done in my book after this, that was really pathetic sad fat fucker was just caught in a loop babbling shit. He was not in control of that situation at all.

Part 1

Part 2

RIP Becky.
comeherebitch.gif

IP2 memes on point.
sadfatfuck001.jpegsadfatfuck002.jpeg

Edit: Yeah seems like kids might've been on the RV
daughterontheRV.png

daughterontheRV2.png

Last edited:

BigBadgerArse

kiwifarms.net

Some Saturday morning rough housing. I reckon Salmon could take on anyone. Just by the sheer size of him, just needs to get them and sit on them. But he does have pretty good reflexes too. Be interesting to see him fitter and fight someone. Be good to see him fitter in general, the sounds his body makes when he is sleeping.... offt literally gasping for air

Disco Infernape

Disco Inferno
kiwifarms.net
Blade's fucking done in my book after this, that was really pathetic sad fat fucker was just caught in a loop babbling shit. He was not in control of that situation at all.

Part 1
View attachment 2909771

Part 2
View attachment 2909782

RIP Becky.
View attachment 2909688
IP2 memes on point.
View attachment 2909680View attachment 2909681

Edit: Yeah seems like kids might've been on the RV
View attachment 2909692

View attachment 2909697
Is this what a Cargo Cult looks like when its on the internet?

z0mb0

mondays, am i right?
kiwifarms.net
Blade is literally retarded lmao. Bringing these obvious psychos into the RV with his wife and child is just asking for something terrible to happen.
bringing his kids around this stuff at all is unacceptable but this is really something child services should take a look at. Although i'm pretty sure the cartel death squads do take kids to train so maybe its a career thing for them. they can only use a machete once new daddy takes them to mexico

BigBadgerArse

kiwifarms.net

More of Blade and Becs debacle. If i had of been in chat id of been freaking out. Bad vibes...

Where is he streaming? i never catch it, not on Youtube?

Edit: i think the fact they were livestreaming may have actually stopped something crazy happening here. They really wanted a piece of her...

Big Nasty

Blow your speakers with rock 'n roll
kiwifarms.net
It’s one thing to be a drunk fat piece of shit but it’s another to bring literal gang members who admit to serving serious prison time around your fucking wife and kids.
Blade must be so delusional that he actually thinks he could send legit gang members running if the heat gets turned up.

Fuck It We'll Do It Live

Fucking Thing Sucks!
kiwifarms.net

Part 1
View attachment 2909771
1642865062568.png1642864589780.png
*from 25:41 & 25:47 of that clip.
Blade looks one of those hapless undercover fools from that 60 Days In series getting interviewed, while a gang banger waits for his ass outside (in this case, likely his wife's).

Last edited: