IP2 IP2 Community / IP2 / ip2alwayswins.com / c/Shithole / PCMemes.net - Wannabe Ecelebs. Community of toxic edgy rejects and their degenerate IRL streamer puppets

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

What color will Jewel's baby be?

• White

• Black

• Yellow

• Brown

• Potato

• Stillborn

Results are only viewable after voting.

BigBadgerArse

kiwifarms.net
If they’re in NOLA proper they aren’t going to be allowed inside any restaurants or bars without proof of vaccination or very recent negative covid pcr test.

Additionally, they need to wear masks inside anywhere like a grocery store or gas station.
Mondo and JJ just called and said just this ^ They are looking to move on due to rules being too tight. Chicken on the other hand hasnt had any problems so far regarding masks etc for whatever reason. Perhaps the crackchead look is giving him the fear factor

Fully Eshay Skits Bruh v2

DATS NOT TRUUUU!
kiwifarms.net
Blade invited two sketchy as fuck Mexicans into his RV with Bec and they talked about being in prison and one got a bit handsy with her.
They eventually went up to leave and when leaving they asked if they could stay when the stream was ended.
I'm sure they will be safe, this guy would never rape anyone.
View attachment 2909658

Final minute and a half before disaster where the stream cuts off, curtesy of IP2.
View attachment 2909665
You know things are going to go south (:christine:) when not only do you invite Mexicans, but inviting two Mexicans that look like the ones from Training day.

Jump

k/i/w/i/f/a/r/m/e/r
kiwifarms.net
ip2 getting in to road construction.
2.PNG1.PNG

3.PNG

archive

The person who filmed it couldn't have been picked any better.

Last edited:

Tommy's Mom

kiwifarms.net
ip2 getting in to road construction.
View attachment 2911293View attachment 2911294

View attachment 2911284

archive

The person who filmed it couldn't have been picked any better.
View attachment 2911268
Braxton, what have you done? Your mom was saving up for a boob upgrade. How is she going to afford her new tits while paying your legal bills AND buying you tendies? For shame, Braxton. For shame.

Punished 🌍

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Blade invited two sketchy as fuck Mexicans into his RV with Bec and they talked about being in prison and one got a bit handsy with her.
They eventually went up to leave and when leaving they asked if they could stay when the stream was ended.
I'm sure they will be safe, this guy would never rape anyone.
View attachment 2909658

Final minute and a half before disaster where the stream cuts off, curtesy of IP2.
View attachment 2909665
Talk about a dumb fucking idea !!!

moonman1488

Racially Motivated Gamer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
wf08exbAJKms.jpeg

(Stolen from IP2)

Bec on damage control today. Claims to have been drunk and that yes it really was an awful idea. IP2 calls bullshit on her kid not being in the back though (apparently on the stream before they went to the bar she said they were there). She did not clarify whether those Sinaloa cartel members made her squirt while Blade watched.

BigBadgerArse

kiwifarms.net
Continuation of that under comment: The goocheese comment.... I dont think Goo ever did seriously say he was innocent.... she may have said it as a 'joke' because everyone wouldnt get off her back. Then the waters got murky.
Sorry about the copy and paste but im a lazy bitch.

John Biggins

John Biggins

3 hours ago
@BecAndBladeRV You are the worst mother ever. First you bring in a known rapist into your home, then if that wasnt enough you force your daughter to sit in the back while your kuck boyfriend brings mexicans over to do whatever they want. lol you are messed up. You dont need to sober up, you need jail time
Read more

BecAndBladeRV

BecAndBladeRV

3 hours ago
@John Biggins just fyi, though don’t know why I’m responding to this slander, my daughter wasn’t there. If she were, I would agree with that. Blade is innocent and even Goocheese is on video admitting it…but regardless, keep believing everything people say on the internet.

John Biggins

John Biggins

3 hours ago
@BecAndBladeRV You said on stream last night that your daughter was in the back. Its clipped and the vod is out there. Dont lie. Even if you take out the goocheese situation, blade has been caught groping passed out chicks before and after the goocheese incident. He is a sexual predator and you know it but I think you are the type of person who gets off on that. Only reason I can see you being with blade.... Get help
Read more

SLIM C

SLIM C

1 hour ago
@BecAndBladeRV why would you want to be with a man that won't step up when his women is being disrespected and so was he. He is a bitch for that. If that happened to me in that exact situation with those two guys it would have been on site. A real man has to step up when guys treat them and there girl like a slut and a chump. 💯

SLIM C

SLIM C

1 hour ago
@BecAndBladeRV please tell respond to me iam just curious why you would allow this from your man. All he did was say he loves them?? Like come on. Tell me why!!!???

Edit: this is so so messy to look at. I am sorry, and ashamed :(

RickestRickCriminal

J凯撒187
kiwifarms.net
Any links on here that I can read the deets on?
He became one with the rope, like all the no future wiggers in this thread.

Retink

the retard appreciating USA Oy Vey History Month
kiwifarms.net
Really ? My little bit of Grimoire simp posting wasn't enough to confirm that ? I thought it was pretty obvious :thinking:
I don't know man, maybe you just have that dark feminine energy all the manosphere people talk about or something. I'm kidding though, I didn't really have an opinion one way or the other, just randomly assumed by the pfp, but then again I'm also using an anime girl and I'm a dude.

A Rastafarian Skeleton

Bumbaclot
kiwifarms.net
I dont think this has been posted yet ..credit | u/dueces , ip2 all right reserved 2022 ®️
View attachment 2911191
mischief maker in the community changed a road sign
source
View attachment 2911198
article
SC teenager charged with altering Sumter road sign with racial slur [a]

Also its not going to well for Justin, while he's at his mothers in another state ,the girl who was watching his dog turned her into animal services as she had fleas [thread]
View attachment 2911219
View attachment 2911217
That ebz video is perfect.