IP2 IP2 Community / IP2 / ip2alwayswins.com / c/Shithole / PCMemes.net - Wannabe Ecelebs. Community of toxic edgy rejects and their degenerate IRL streamer puppets

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

What color will Jewel's baby be?

• White

• Black

• Yellow

• Brown

• Potato

• Stillborn

Results are only viewable after voting.

BigBadgerArse

kiwifarms.net
Empressa.. wtf you do? to deserve your pixeled face and hand to be doxxed? i havent really been in these threads.. has there been a war brewing?

Edit: just realised i said i havent really been in these threads, when i have been all up in this thread like Jewels Elbow up her guts. But i cant find what went wrong anywhere, so i guess dox over :')

Last edited:

Empresa

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Empressa.. wtf you do? to deserve your pixeled face and hand to be doxxed? i havent really been in these threads.. has there been a war brewing?
I've upset a lot of people along the way. Its fine, they just want me to leave kiwifarms.
Corrine shows circular chemtrail above her by FederalAgentNickGurs
1642918097302.png

Vegan Patriot

Vegan randomly maced her friend and arrested by cops - full clip in her thread.
vegan mace.gif
spray

arrest

Last edited:

BigBadgerArse

kiwifarms.net
Fuck that was close contact pepper spray too.. ouch! :biggrin: idiots, the lot of them

I might be calling bullshit, is she really getting arrested because that looks like a spray you would get out of a misting bottle, it only did one pump, not a continuous spray... if she was any further away it didnt have the power to reach his face... scripted?

Last edited:

negativlad

Don't be a shit in my cut
kiwifarms.net
Good evening, ladies and guntlemen, and welcome to tonight's leaks; the star exhibit of the Fuck Empresa Festival. Heading tonight's entertainment will be our special guest: @Empresa!
Now, I know what you're thinking - how can any of us be sure that this is the real guy? Discord user, Coge, provided additional footage of Empresa accidentally sharing his face while attempting to give a tour of his tranny room.
View attachment 2911605
If you will, compare the room and person in question to any other piece of Empresa IRL footage.
If you're still not convinced, you can corroborate this information by Empresa's boyfriend, @Ero, @Elaine Miller, or by anyone else who he's doxed himself too.
View attachment 2911598
The Fuck Empresa Festival is not unlike the traveling fairs of old, and we'll be making stops by the Fuck Empresa Fest general thread and the Jcaesar Senate before the night's over. Hope to see you there!

View attachment 2911603
courtesy of the Sons of Harutious
I'm really just here for the alcoholics and morons saying nigger and spraying mace into each other's eyes, and not any of this gay infatuation of yours.

z0mb0

mondays, am i right?
kiwifarms.net
Fuck that was close contact pepper spray too.. ouch! :biggrin: idiots, the lot of them

I might be calling bullshit, is she really getting arrested because that looks like a spray you would get out of a misting bottle, it only did one pump, not a continuous spray... if she was any further away it didnt have the power to reach his face... scripted?
counter point. listen to that voice. now imagine your a cop on bar/club duty. They would take the smallest possible opportunity to say eh fuck it technically an A@A shut that bitch down.

RickestRickCriminal

J凯撒187
kiwifarms.net
I've upset a lot of people along the way. Its fine, they just want me to leave kiwifarms.
A year ago I thought the fanfic forum was the coolest place on the Internet and now I'm jaded out of all the banworld and autistic tantrums.

I just wanted to talk to @anuscabbage12 about Baked Alaska's probiotic sperging as he downs McDonald's and vibe with the IP2 refugees, they all seem cool. All good things don't need to come to an end :'(

Punished 🌍

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tommy dad is dropping him off at camping site in the middle of the night and his dad is pretty pissed off about it

Part 1

Part 2

Also Tommy "Steak Flexing" on Geezer and EBZ with his campfire steak

Last edited:

Kay's Boiled Beef

Nanobots move, grow and self replicate inside you.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Vegan rationalized macing her friends as her being to drunk, Matt potentially cheating on here and her trying to make content although she feels she should have made content differently. She will probably mace cheeto in the near future since he won't call the cops? idk

moonman1488

Racially Motivated Gamer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
2022-01-23_19-24-42.png

Crystal Ann is currently wailing on a side street in Venice Beach because she face planted into some asphalt after trying to drive one of those electric scooters pilled out.
Video:

Is this a reasonable reaction to being accosted by a maskless Trump supporter chud during the deadliest virus in history or did this white bitch just listen to too many true crime podcasts?

Justanotherguy

I know that I know nothing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this a reasonable reaction to being accosted by a maskless Trump supporter chud during the deadliest virus in history or did this white bitch just listen to too many true crime podcasts?
This bitch crazy as hell. There's no way he's dressed or looks in such a way that "can I help you" should do that to her.

Insert the pic of Michael Scott drinking whiskey and laughing.