IP2 IP2 Community / IP2 / ip2alwayswins.com / c/Shithole / PCMemes.net - Wannabe Ecelebs. Community of toxic edgy rejects and their degenerate IRL streamer puppets

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

What color will Jewel's baby be?

• White

• Black

• Yellow

• Brown

• Potato

• Stillborn

Results are only viewable after voting.

Freshtodeath

Kwhality Khantent
kiwifarms.net
goo looking rough today
Screen Shot 2022-05-21 at 11.19.04 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Barbarus

VAE VICTIS!
kiwifarms.net
For the record if it was real hair, that shit would hurt beyond measure, getting scalped ain't the thing and when you're on the threshold of being scalped already due to the tightness he'd be immediately reacting different as soon as she pulled on those coon noodles.

100% extensions and well deserved. Content was great though, I rate this woman's cry of deapthless pain 7/10

Justanotherguy

I know that I know nothing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For the record if it was real hair, that shit would hurt beyond measure, getting scalped ain't the thing and when you're on the threshold of being scalped already due to the tightness he'd be immediately reacting different as soon as she pulled on those coon noodles.

100% extensions and well deserved. Content was great though, I rate this woman's cry of deapthless pain 7/10
5/10 not enough pain of loss.

big ups liquid richard

kiwifarms.net
Yeah nobody picks up real dreads after they get ripped off, there's no point. He's collecting the snakes so he can reattach them later :lit:
CP Cheese has done the infantile crying in the middle of acting like a degenerate adult so many times, it doesn't even phase me. Some weird repressed shit going on in her head where she momentarily reverts to being a kid. People have speculated that she was molested as a child.

archive of the shirt burning

IP2 posters speculate that maybe the shirt wasn't the right thing to burn.
1653152980647.png

Last edited:

trickyzerg23

kiwifarms.net
That sudden breakdown into crying followed by the quick transition into tardrage was something else. Goo is such a gutterwhore. If this week wasn't a wake-up call for her it's too late.
Goo's failure to respond appropriately to wake-up calls illustrates the truth of what is written: Do not cast your pearls (donations) before swine (Goocheese). The shiny objects elicit hoggish greed, causing the piggies to trample the pearls underfoot in their eagerness. Think about how Gooch and other streampigs react when they receive donations. Do they make amends in their way of living? Do they rejoice in gratitude to Holy God that such generosity has come their way? No, the shiny objects actually provoke greed, followed by fury: it's never enough, piggy demands more. Then, seeing the purveyor of the pearls, piggy reacts not with gratitude but with rage; as such, streampigs always turn against and devour their paypigs. So it is written, so it has ever been, and is, and shall be forevermore.

Dog Prom 3D

Mmmm, taco on the toilet!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Goo's body is starting to resemble Blade's. Spindly arms and legs with a huge, flabby torso and bloated face. It's unsettling...

Also, a few pages back it was mentioned that Goo is getting evicted from her apartment and someone speculated that it's because she has run out of inheritance money. Is this factual? Do we know how much money she inherited and when? If she has really run out of money and is about to be homeless, perhaps she is going full Leaving Las Vegas and just drinking and fighting herself to death. Otherwise I would have thought the eviction was due to the number of times the police showed up, her destroyed blinds being a perpetual symbol of the dereliction within, and continual noise issues.

It was uncomfortable when she started sobbing at the :55 mark in the dread-pull video. She's an inconsolable animal. She seems like she is from at least a middle class family who don't spend every waking hour self-destructing. Of course she's an adult and her family is not responsible for what she does but I can't help but wonder if they are aware of how she spends her time and what they think of it. I suspect they are just waiting out the clock for her to drink herself to death but if anyone knows what her family thinks of all this, please share.

big ups liquid richard

kiwifarms.net

Puke for the puke floor!

Sunny has been stealing shit from all the streamers. Here he steals Traptain's gay little hat.

CP Cheese has a weird style of a breezy lunch lady and military surplus store.
1653180930690.png

Jewel wants another baby.

Sunny comes back for the rest of his hair, claims it is not a weave. Pigcheese doubts and later tried to light some on fire but it didn't burn.

Last edited:

TurdMcdermit

kiwifarms.net
The thing i dont get is they always have drugs with them on these RV's or in their cars and police show up and not one time have police arrested anyone for drug posession or transporting drugs. I dont know how they always get away with it. Chickens RV was trasporting drugs, Captains RV transports drugs and im pretty sure they have drugs on blades RV right now.