IP2 IP2 Community / IP2 / ip2alwayswins.com / c/Shithole / PCMemes.net - Wannabe Ecelebs. Community of toxic edgy rejects and their degenerate IRL streamer puppets

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

What color will Jewel's baby be?

• White

• Black

• Yellow

• Brown

• Potato

• Stillborn

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liebestod

kiwifarms.net
Casey & Andy Dick coming out of court yesterday , taken from the DailyMail

Casey need a new belt btw
1653412781757.png

he don't care though lol
1653412895643.png

Big Nasty

Blow your speakers with rock 'n roll
kiwifarms.net
Ive said it before in this thread but Andy Dick reminds me a lot of Max Wright.

His main gig had been doing the straight man to a wisecracking puppet and when that dried up he turned into the worst dope and mansex degenerate you could imagine.

Last edited:

Cat Attack

I'm not at liberty to do math your honor
kiwifarms.net
Nuts how quickly he cleaned up for that, three different crackhead kidnappings while eternally hammered and not the worse for wear. FDR style shenanigans.
Andy Dick is a terminal defendant. He goes to court more than the average person goes to the dentist so it's no surprise he plays it like a pro.

I hate that tourist shops sell those fucking shirts in every beach city. I can't tell you how many times I've seen someone walk up to a tourist in one of those saying they lost their kid or something thinking they are actually a lifeguard. Imagine you are on the beach and you need a lifeguard and you run up to Attila and he just films you screaming while your kid gets sucked out to see on an inflatable donut.

Last edited:

Marche

kiwifarms.net
"Do snakes drink water?"

Chicken Andy while looking at the random snake he took home, sitting in a completely empty tank in his closet
Disgusting abuse, both him and Andys treatment of that lizard should be illegal.
Lizards need Vegetables and insects as well of a mix of constant heat and daily UV rays or their bones go fucked up.
Snakes need heat and UV rays also.

McFrosty

kiwifarms.net
Is it just the US in general, or California that gives zero shits about hit/bump/scrape vehicle runs? I have seen captain hit cars so many times an just drive off, all shifty eyed and paranoid. Then delete the video. He usually claims it's just a "pothole" but you can hear metal bending and whatnot. Tape is literally holding the back of the rv together. He stays in the same general area's....how has he not been caught? The guy doesnt pay taxes and uses the roads more than most taxpayers. Plus destroys vehicles. I dont understand. Theres cameras everywhere in California.