Disaster Irish teenager missing in Malaysia - Welcome to the jungle, careful now.

What happened?

• Kebab

Votes: 39 36.1%
  • Incel

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Legit abduction

Votes: 23 21.3%
  • She just wandered off

Votes: 25 23.1%
  • The parents are McCann-ing

Votes: 19 17.6%

• Total voters

Krimjob

Resident God-Emperor
kiwifarms.net
Going to Malaysia as a pure white is stupid as it is, bringing a downsy 15-year-old is...well..exceptional.

Now, all left to find out is if she was horrifically raped and murdered, or if it was an accident. I guess we should "hope" for the latter. But yeah, really god damn hard to feel sympathy for the parents in this no matter what happened.

• Agree
Reactions: Marco Fucko

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
Completely unsurprising, and honestly completely unsympathetic. Don't take disabled people to places like Malaysia. I feel sorry for the girl, because obviously she didn't deserve this, but I feel nothing for the parents. They can cry all the tears they want, but that doesn't change the fact this is fundamentally their own faults.
Like some guy said above, I wouldn't be surprised if they were inconvenienced by her and just let her wander off. And if they didn't? Those parents are especially stupid for taking their eyes off a re.tarded teen. In a foreign country, no less. "Learning disabled" is what you use for someone with dyslexia or math-related au.tism. Not a 15 year old who's gonna jump ship into the shithole of a third world country.

• Agree
Reactions: spiritofamermaid

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net
This reminds me of Maddox Ritch disappearance last year, in that he was probably actively evading the search parties for hours or even days, and ultimately was found dead by/in water, in a place that had already been searched numerous times.

And that's why humans haven't celebrated cognitive deficiencies for 99.999̅ % of human history.

Hellbound Hellhound

kiwifarms.net
In French news , they say her body was found completely nude.

Wouldn’t surprise me if she was raped by one of the locals, or even the staff of their hotel.

Rest in pieces. She didn’t deserve that.
According to this article her mother put her to bed in nothing but her undergarments. It probably isn't very far fetched to suggest that she may have just wandered off, got her underwear caught on something (since it was all she was wearing), and tore them off in the confusion (especially if it was pitch black outside).

I don't think we can really assume anything until an autopsy has been performed.

Slimy Time

Rape Face #3
kiwifarms.net
According to this article her mother put her to bed in nothing but her undergarments. It probably isn't very far fetched to suggest that she may have just wandered off, got her underwear caught on something (since it was all she was wearing), and tore them off in the confusion (especially if it was pitch black outside).

I don't think we can really assume anything until an autopsy has been performed.
Wonder how decomposed the body is in the Malaysian heat.

Am now leaning towards her wondering off in a sped induced daze, died from element exposure, insects and rain. Been stormy this past week. Pretty sure if she was kidnapped it would have been sold off or chopped up as is know to happen in that area. That's criminal gang/human smuggler territory.

Edit: Asked relatives who live in Malaysia for their thoughts, vary from kidnapping to wandering off to even the parents getting rid of her. Key thing they all ask is "What the fuck were the family doing in Seremban?" There is nothing there, it's a shitty place to go, there are better places to go as a tourist.

Last edited:

NotAKitty

ABS ABS ABS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Edit: Asked relatives who live in Malaysia for their thoughts, vary from kidnapping to wandering off to even the parents getting rid of her. Key thing they all ask is "What the fuck were the family doing in Seremban?" There is nothing there, it's a shitty place to go, there are better places to go as a tourist.
Tourists love to go to the real and authentic parts of a country, forgetting that ‘authentic’ doesn’t necessarily translate into ‘good’.

MrTickles

Ducking Fegenerate
kiwifarms.net
Tourists love to go to the real and authentic parts of a country, forgetting that ‘authentic’ doesn’t necessarily translate into ‘good’.
This is wrong. 99.99% of tourists take the branded tour package at the expensive hotel. This is also where the vast majority suffer the Kebab attacks as kebabas know what to target. Very few wander off the beaten path which is usually very safe since you're flying under the radar, provided you have two or three brain cells to rub together.

It is clear the foolish child wandered off the beaten path but was too stupid to make benefit staying alive.

Azovka

I coulda been a contender
kiwifarms.net

Oh, yeah could be. I honestly hope that’s what happened. Being kidnapped, raped, and murdered is a worse end than wandering off on your own in a sped-induced crisis.

Arctic Fox

Does it have to be so cold?
kiwifarms.net
These parents fall in one of two camps.
They're either fucking exceptional, and Britain's breeding loicense program failed miserably to catch these idiots.
Or, more likely to me, this was intentional on their part. There's no way anyone with half a braincell would think this is a good idea.
Rip exceptional girl. At least you got to see the waterfall.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino