IRL kino. - Surreal, nightmarish, absurd glimpses into various microcosms that make up this clown world.

lurkin

kiwifarms.net

Standardized Profile

kiwifarms.net
The first Whittaker video is a classic, and the second one has that great "Oh, you're peeing" scene. Soft White Underbelly in general is a great channel in small doses, it's up there with SBSK for giving one perspective, but too much perspective can be depressing.

Edit: Ray going back into the house, his shit-stained pants falling down, then his niece screaming at him to get back on the porch is the kind of genuine human drama that no screenwriter could invent. And then the filmmaker finds him moaning on the couch and he starts wheedling him to go outside for his video, too. Even the dog is crying by this point, but the filmmaker knows Ray is the star of his show and won't give him a break. When Ray stumbles to his feet and begins crying, the filmmaker says, "I know" and just propels him toward the door. It's brutal. The filmmaker seems to have some compassion for these people, but he's willing to sacrifice them all for his art.

So I have to thank SWU for giving me more one perspective: I am grateful that I will never know what it's like to be an inbred nonverbal 40 IQ hillbilly, but I also take pride in the fact I will never abuse an inbred nonverbal 40 IQ hillbilly for YouTube views.

Last edited:

White Diamond

ooga booga giant alien rock lady? I'm gonna coooom
kiwifarms.net
The third, and probably final video - the Whittaker's neighbor is a sort of guardian for them, and tends to be pissed at people coming in to see the Whittakers as if they're some sort of freak show after God knows how many incidents so he even started chasing people away with a shotgun

Registration

kiwifarms.net
This youtube channel is about a jornalist who is a madman and goes into the Rio's favelas with the military police in operations against the drug traffic. It is 100% real shit that would make the american gun's owner shit themselves if they were in that situation. You will find everything here, police bantz with other police and even criminal bantz, people dying, the whole Rio de Janeiro Experience in the comfort of your home.

You have no idea how much I value this jorno's balls for doing what he does, he is a fucking crazy mad lad, and he keeps doing after years. There was a moment that stuck in my mind: there was a shooting happening, and the cop's son called him in his phone, and the cop explained that he was working and would come later, but cops die every now and then in Rio, but for them, that was just a tuesday.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Africa Addio is pretty kino. I think the only thing that detracts from all that juicy IRL footage it is the audio being almost entirely dubbed and basically produced in-studio, since I guess back then it was not common practice for Italian film productions to capture sound live.