Is 2020 on the verge of being a repeat of 2015 to 2016? - I sense Dejá Vu

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
2016 was just gay as shit, lots of idiots unfriending each other on facebook because orange man bad and bawwing and acting like they're the saviors of civilization because they don't like trump because reasons and acting like total shitshows, it's the year that Clown World really hit its first crescendo and it just perpetually kept up steam throughout '17, '18, and '19, only for us to end up here. It was such an immense, insurmountable pile of faggotry and I can't believe it never lost steam. But you could mostly avoid it if you just weren't on social media much, didn't watch the news, and didn't consume very much media produced within the year. Basically if your circle consisted of Silicon Valley faggots or Extremely Online faggots you'd get hit with the lion's share of catty petulance and shit, but it was mostly just wah wah muh feels.

2020 is tangible chaos that affects absolutely everyone worldwide. Trump Derangement Syndrome is petty and laughable in a world where bitchy authoritarian Karens are screeching at anyone not wearing a mask that doesn't do anything and now half of Christendom is on fire because George Soros.

Syaoran Li

Commie Punks Fuck Off!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I heard looting and riots resulted in curfews in other parts of America. It really is like some asshole moved a lever from "shit" to "more shit" the moment the clock hit midnight on Jan 1, 2020.
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

If 2020 isn't that darkest hour, I shudder at what 2021 and beyond will bring us...

But my predictions may be more accurate than I thought

I don't want seem like I'm trying to toot my own horn, but I get the feeling the massive neoliberal corporations are about to denounce a lot of woke leftism once the gravity of the new federal designation of the wider Antifa movement as a terrorist group starts to sink in

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Clown World
Even if you were cut off from the media before coronapanic, you could see signs of Clown World IRL, especially in America: many are fat, tattoos are mainstream, hideous piercings are normal...

"When you're born into this world, you're given a ticket to the freak show. If you're born in America you get a front row seat."

- George Carlin

Syaoran Li

Commie Punks Fuck Off!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope so.

That America: The Grim Truth" article seems more feasible now.

(at least the part about the future)
I've been saying that we'd see a backlash against "Current Year" woke culture as far back as spring of 2019, and that it would get worse before it got better.

The coronavirus and the riots threw me for a curveball at first, but now I think that those things are going to accelerate the demise of the Woke Left, especially if Trump gets reelected in 2020 and the corporate bigwigs and the media will realize all their efforts at propping up the SJW's was all in vain.

Right now, the Left and the bulk of the neoliberal media and tech corporations are in the "denial" stage of grief since it's all so recent, hence the "there is no such thing as Antifa" or "it just means you don't like fascists" and other motte-and-bailey bullshit.

It's been less than 24 hours since the new declarations, so everything is still fresh and nobody's really had time to let the severity of this federal declaration really start to sink in.

Give it a few days or a few weeks, the denial will end and then expect the anger and bargaining stages to begin in earnest, especially if more people start getting busted by the Feds.

Really, I'd expect a lot of these companies will start throwing Antifa and woke leftism under the bus when they get to that bargaining phase

KiwiJoe

Anime Jacinda Ardern
kiwifarms.net
We shouldn't have killed Suleimani. I think his bloodline was tainted by an ancient Persian sorcerer dating back to the time of Xerxes I. Killing him activated that curse and now the world is fucked.

Also that Mayan calender was read wrong, it didn't mean exactly 2012, more like... 2021. So we're just in the halfway point until the world really ends by January 1st, 2021.
unknown-2.jpeg

albertbrown26

#1 Bill Hicks fan
kiwifarms.net
We shouldn't have killed Suleimani. I think his bloodline was tainted by an ancient Persian sorcerer dating back to the time of Xerxes I. Killing him activated that curse and now the world is fucked.

Also that Mayan calender was read wrong, it didn't mean exactly 2012, more like... 2021. So we're just in the halfway point until the world really ends by January 1st, 2021.
View attachment 1341400
Before President Trump wins his second term?

That would look like something straight out of an Independence Day reboot

jje100010001

kiwifarms.net
The phrase "History Repeats Itself" exists for a reason.

The only difference between back then and now is that now it's taking less time for our society to make the same mistakes they did in the past. Mainly due to the fact that all the wrong people are getting more of the attention than the people that actually know what they are doing or what they are talking about
History never repeats itself, but it sure does rhyme.

The only thing this has made me realize is how increasingly deranged liberals and progressives are after 4-5 years of high-intensity media & cultural propaganda. As such, it's literally impossible to figure out what happens next.

UntimelyDhelmise

Galar Purge Survivor
kiwifarms.net
I'm having a hard time seeing any dawn from this darkness by now. The past week alone has just utterly broken me with watching my country turn into a total dystopian hellhole where everyone's brainwashed to accept and defend the absolute evil atrocities that are swamping cities across the continent. And that's even before getting into things like the current Section 230 issue and contact tracing and God knows what other Orwellian horrors waiting in the wings.

It's very depressing because, when Corona first got going and for a brief moment the rest of the world gave China the stink eye, it seemed like positive changes were finally happening, that actual goodness and order were on the way. I was actually feeling optimistic about the future for what felt like years. But, but no... The powers that be are too strong, the populace is too deeply programmed to notice anything or think critically anymore, and we're rapidly spiraling down the whirlpool at breakneck speed.

I try to not give in to the doomer mindset, and I flip flop between optimism and pessimism, but the last string on the rope of my sanity is about ready to snap from just how hopeless everything looks for the future...

albertbrown26

#1 Bill Hicks fan
kiwifarms.net
Today someone told me it feels like this is the "season finale" before the end of America.
At this point, the Doomsday predictors are about as more worse than people willingly supporting Antifa and BLM because of “peaceful protests”. It’s basically V For Vendetta all over again.

The comic book made me dislike Anonymous with a passion.

Tags
None