Is 2020 on the verge of being a repeat of 2015 to 2016? - I sense Dejá Vu

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
No. Rather, 2020 is getting even crazier than 2015 and 2016 ever were combined.
The 2020 elections is gonna be a slugfest. I sense Trump will win again.
If Trump remains in office long enough to stand for election , he is going to lose in the biggest landslide in history and take every repuke down ticket of him with him. He lost half his base with that unbelievable scene from a shitty end of the world movie he filmed in lafayette park yesterday.

To this old hack, it appears to me that the progressive wing of the Democratic party has the platform well under control, with Biden leashed and submissive to Bernie's lead. You're not likely to see him sniffing little girl's hair. He's already made at least one statement acknowledging that sort of behavior to be inappropriate.

Trump will lose. Dems will take the White House, and keep it for the next century.
Coronapanic and crash, riots, and a circus US election coming up.

Truly a craptacular year, especially in America.

In my more pessimistic moments, this world seems to be a dark, broken, hopeless cyberpunk dystopia that only gets worse with each passing year - because scummy assholes run the show.
We are well past craptacular and into the fuckening. the shit flowing into the fan right now is at flood stage. i'm probably much older than you and those are my brighter moments at this point. i came into this movie in the late 50's . My first two presidents were my first two heroes . It was a very exciting time to be young. We were launching people into outer space and going under the ocean for a month at a time. John Glenn and Scott Carpenter were my second two heroes. That's what I wanted to do when i grew up. There was new construction all around me. School was actually cool then and you didn't have to be a total nerd to like it and learn things. We had dignified leaders doing great things and look at us today.

I now have footage of this. Goddammit. God fucking dammit, reality has jumped the shark.
There was a sign on a movie theater that said "Closed until reality stops being weirder than the movies". Trump definitely jumped the shark yesterday with that unbelievable movie scene they shot. I've been saying since he started to assemble his cabinet that it looked like a casting call from a bad Hollywood end of the world movie and here we are , living in the middle of an insane reality show with an unhinged, narcissistic, serial child molesting con artist at the helm of that junk heap on the Potomac River we call the Ship of State. That man's elevator is not making it to the top floor any more, if it ever did.

More like 1968, but also with coofing.
1968 was bad, but they were burning down slums, not brand new strip
malls and affordable housing complexes. what's coofing?

At this point, the Doomsday predictors are about as more worse than people willingly supporting Antifa and BLM because of “peaceful protests”. It’s basically V For Vendetta all over again.

The comic book made me dislike Anonymous with a passion.
Antifa does not exist as an organization. It is a contraction of anti-fascism and only conceptual. BLM and their allies are actually doing a pretty good job of keeping things orderly. Most of the people caught on camera breaking out windows and setting fires have been white and they're trying to blame it on antifa, when antifa doesn't really exist. what of it that antifa puts in the street doesn't do that sort of thing. they are strictly there to counter demonstrate against nazis and protect the meek from them.

State and local authorities in most places are coordinating well with BLM and other protest organizers to keep things orderly. The most serious violence is being perpetrated by white people, obviously from any number of white nationalist groups that have been itching for this moment for many years. Antifa doesn't exists as an organization, so blaming them is ludicrous. there are aspects of this like , floyd and chauvin knowing each other and the look on chauvin's face for 8 minutes while he killed floyd, that make me suspect the killing could have been a pre-arranged signal. Even if it wasn't , which it most likely wasn't, the nazis certainly took it as a call to arms.

Would be it ok to call the start of 2020 the "exploding 20s"?
If it keeps up like it has been, which it will, if we do not immediately start phasing out fossil fuels and start restoring some biodiversity to the ecosystems we've destroyed to build our cities and feed ourselves, these will likely come to be known as the "Terrible 20's" . This is just the warm up on CV-19 and we're just past the peak of the first wave. There will be a quarter million dead by election day at the current rates. The second wave in 1918 was about 3 times worse than the first. If we fail to make these course corrections, by 2050, half the civilized world will be underwater, the other half burned out and at least half the people dead.

Trump jumped the shark yesterday. What he did was an incredible insult to the office and abomination to the principles this republic was founded on . The Bishop Mariann totally destroyed him , as did numerous other clergy and elected officials on both sides of the aisle. Mattis tore him a new asshole this morning . He is going to lose in a landslide of epic proportions and take every republican candidate down ticket with him.

Biden appears to be on a tight leash under the command of the progressive wing of the party and he has already made a statement acknowledging that some of his interpersonal behaviors are inappropriate. i don't think they're creepy because he's a pedo. it's creepy because that's dominance posturing common to rich white guys. watch the way he touches adults when he talks to them. that shit creeps me out when people do it to me.

They will win if the people go to the polls and are able to cast their votes. Our biggest dangers of a Trump victory lie in voter suppression and deception causing people to disenfranchise themselves because they were convinced that the potential evil that they saw in Biden, made them want to vote for nobody or a third party candidate, just like in 2016. Biden isn't nearly as evil as Trump as a human. His evil is in the corporate connection to his legislation and I'll take the Democratic corporate shills in control over the Grand Old Pedophile party any day. At least they keep the budget balanced and some expendable income in our pockets. The Repukes run up the prices, tax the shit out of us and siphon trillions out of the economy under the table . The Pentagon can't account for some 21 trillion since 1999, which is approximately what the billionaires stashed offshore in the same period.

Guts Gets Some

kiwifarms.net
I've hated this year for the most part, but I firmly believe Americans (the majority anyway) are not as dumb as we're led to believe.

Unlike the crybaby left, most people on the right side simply keep their mouths shut either out of fear, or because they know arguing with tantrum-throwing children accomplishes nothing.

If Trump remains in office long enough to stand for election , he is going to lose in the biggest landslide in history and take every repuke down ticket of him with him. He lost half his base with that unbelievable scene from a shitty end of the world movie he filmed in lafayette park yesterday.

To this old hack, it appears to me that the progressive wing of the Democratic party has the platform well under control, with Biden leashed and submissive to Bernie's lead. You're not likely to see him sniffing little girl's hair. He's already made at least one statement acknowledging that sort of behavior to be inappropriate.

We are well past craptacular and into the fuckening. the shit flowing into the fan right now is at flood stage. i'm probably much older than you and those are my brighter moments at this point. i came into this movie in the late 50's . My first two presidents were my first two heroes . It was a very exciting time to be young. We were launching people into outer space and going under the ocean for a month at a time. John Glenn and Scott Carpenter were my second two heroes. That's what I wanted to do when i grew up. There was new construction all around me. School was actually cool then and you didn't have to be a total nerd to like it and learn things. We had dignified leaders doing great things and look at us today.

There was a sign on a movie theater that said "Closed until reality stops being weirder than the movies". Trump definitely jumped the shark yesterday with that unbelievable movie scene they shot. I've been saying since he started to assemble his cabinet that it looked like a casting call from a bad Hollywood end of the world movie and here we are , living in the middle of an insane reality show with an unhinged, narcissistic, serial child molesting con artist at the helm of that junk heap on the Potomac River we call the Ship of State. That man's elevator is not making it to the top floor any more, if it ever did.

1968 was bad, but they were burning down slums, not brand new strip
malls and affordable housing complexes. what's coofing?

Antifa does not exist as an organization. It is a contraction of anti-fascism and only conceptual. BLM and their allies are actually doing a pretty good job of keeping things orderly. Most of the people caught on camera breaking out windows and setting fires have been white and they're trying to blame it on antifa, when antifa doesn't really exist. what of it that antifa puts in the street doesn't do that sort of thing. they are strictly there to counter demonstrate against nazis and protect the meek from them.

State and local authorities in most places are coordinating well with BLM and other protest organizers to keep things orderly. The most serious violence is being perpetrated by white people, obviously from any number of white nationalist groups that have been itching for this moment for many years. Antifa doesn't exists as an organization, so blaming them is ludicrous. there are aspects of this like , floyd and chauvin knowing each other and the look on chauvin's face for 8 minutes while he killed floyd, that make me suspect the killing could have been a pre-arranged signal. Even if it wasn't , which it most likely wasn't, the nazis certainly took it as a call to arms.

If it keeps up like it has been, which it will, if we do not immediately start phasing out fossil fuels and start restoring some biodiversity to the ecosystems we've destroyed to build our cities and feed ourselves, these will likely come to be known as the "Terrible 20's" . This is just the warm up on CV-19 and we're just past the peak of the first wave. There will be a quarter million dead by election day at the current rates. The second wave in 1918 was about 3 times worse than the first. If we fail to make these course corrections, by 2050, half the civilized world will be underwater, the other half burned out and at least half the people dead.

Trump jumped the shark yesterday. What he did was an incredible insult to the office and abomination to the principles this republic was founded on . The Bishop Mariann totally destroyed him , as did numerous other clergy and elected officials on both sides of the aisle. Mattis tore him a new asshole this morning . He is going to lose in a landslide of epic proportions and take every republican candidate down ticket with him.

Biden appears to be on a tight leash under the command of the progressive wing of the party and he has already made a statement acknowledging that some of his interpersonal behaviors are inappropriate. i don't think they're creepy because he's a pedo. it's creepy because that's dominance posturing common to rich white guys. watch the way he touches adults when he talks to them. that shit creeps me out when people do it to me.

They will win if the people go to the polls and are able to cast their votes. Our biggest dangers of a Trump victory lie in voter suppression and deception causing people to disenfranchise themselves because they were convinced that the potential evil that they saw in Biden, made them want to vote for nobody or a third party candidate, just like in 2016. Biden isn't nearly as evil as Trump as a human. His evil is in the corporate connection to his legislation and I'll take the Democratic corporate shills in control over the Grand Old Pedophile party any day. At least they keep the budget balanced and some expendable income in our pockets. The Repukes run up the prices, tax the shit out of us and siphon trillions out of the economy under the table . The Pentagon can't account for some 21 trillion since 1999, which is approximately what the billionaires stashed offshore in the same period.
The fact you only have here to post this bullshit is hilarious. And we just laugh at you harder. :story:

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I've hated this year for the most part, but I firmly believe Americans (the majority anyway) are not as dumb as we're led to believe.

Unlike the crybaby left, most people on the right side simply keep their mouths shut either out of fear, or because they know arguing with tantrum-throwing children accomplishes nothing.

The fact you only have here to post this bullshit is hilarious. And we just laugh at you harder. :story:
the only reason that is is because the AMBeasts managed to get both my accounts at facebook blocked. another couple of days and you'll hardly see me at all until the next time it happens. i get a lot of likes at facebook for a post like that in a group, so what i really don't care that semi-literate perverts and really stupid neo-nazi incels are laughing at me here.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You're so textbook it hurts. Every brainwashed liberal uses "incel" as a blanket term for any male that doesn't go along with their narrative.

Psst, you might want to look it up, because:
View attachment 1350767
i know what it means. this site is owned by an incel. it is not unfair to assume that the majority are either incels or similarly fucked up humans with severe psycho-sexual disorders, because only;y misogynistic morons would have anything to do with @Null

you also have me confused with a liberal. I am a radical anarcho-capitalist of the fair trade variety.

i doubt a millennial mental midget like yourself ever actually read a textbook.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
OK Literal Boomer

Maybe if you didn't fry your brain on drugs at Woodstock, you wouldn't have a whole goddamn sub-forum on the Farms.
sure thing , millennial mental midget or are you a gen Z brar living in a digital reality ? . you assume much , probably because your brains have been fried by psyche drugs since you were a little kid. seriously, you're a child with no brains because you've been getting filled with bad drugs, worse food and your parents are idiots who should never have been allowed to breed.

Syaoran Li

Commie Punks Fuck Off!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
sure thing , millennial mental midget or are you a gen Z brar living in a digital reality ? . you assume much , probably because your brains have been fried by psyche drugs since you were a little kid. seriously, you're a child with no brains because you've been getting filled with bad drugs, worse food and your parents are idiots who should never have been allowed to breed.
LOL. Calm down, my acid-dropping hippie friend.

Go home and get some sleep. You're clearly having a bad trip.

Would be it ok to call the start of 2020 the "exploding 20s"?
Not gonna lie, I actually like that name.

But yeah, I think 2020 is the year that "Current Year" officially dies.

That's not to say things are going to get better, mind you.

But the SJW culture war of the 2010's has come to a head and now it's finally culminated into an outright violent coup right before our eyes. What happens now is anyone's guess.

It's going to be a long and crazy summer this year...

Autumnal Equinox

Dinsdale!
kiwifarms.net
Ah typical boomer mentality. "Fuck the rest of you! I got what I wanted out of my life, who cares about the future cause I'll be dead soon!"

No wonder you're the most despised generation. I await your bog standard "okay incel" response. God knows you can't come up with anything more clever.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Ah typical boomer mentality. "Fuck the rest of you! I got what I wanted out of my life, who cares about the future cause I'll be dead soon!"

No wonder you're the most despised generation. I await your bog standard "okay incel" response. God knows you can't come up with anything more clever.
Ah, but it's not a matter of "fuck the rest of you", sped. I'm the #HippieHistorian and have been Antifa for 57 1/2 years. Is your mommy even that old? You're obviously not. I know that you're not all incels, some of you are cucks, and most of you are a-logging speds.

It's only fuck you tools of authoritarianism that's it's fuck you to from out of me, People like me are the only thing that made it possible for us to last this long without the streets blowing up and it's people like us who are keeping them from blowing completely up right now.

We all knew things would get crazy the closer we got to the election. I think the only issue was we vastly underestimated how insane the political left has become.
Since I'm really a staunch middle of the roader , native to Chicago, the heart of America and critical of both wings of the political dodo birds, living in the political chicken lane for the past 57 1/2 years, instead of making a childish insult over that exceptionally biased opinion, i'm going to respectfully ask you to expand on that and explain what the insanity is on the left and why the right, whose greed, discriminatory measures and baldfaced hate are what's driving the left nuts, especially the queer thought police and angry black women like this, isn't equally or more insane. It has to be a very special kind of stupid if it's not insanity to be intending to vote for this man on my 66th birthday at this point. George Carlin warned us about all this shit 30 years ago.

LOL. Calm down, my acid-dropping hippie friend.

Go home and get some sleep. You're clearly having a bad trip.

Not gonna lie, I actually like that name.

But yeah, I think 2020 is the year that "Current Year" officially dies.

That's not to say things are going to get better, mind you.

But the SJW culture war of the 2010's has come to a head and now it's finally culminated into an outright violent coup right before our eyes. What happens now is anyone's guess.

It's going to be a long and crazy summer this year...
stay stupid, misinformed millennial narcissistic nitwit. perhaps learning how to argue rationally would serve you and your simpering sociopathic suck up sycophants a little better when attempting to take on a global recognized revolutionary artist who is also a blacklisted biological engineer with real credentials? i rarely trip any more and rarely use LSD either. I work from my home. It happens that I type about 75 wpm and am sitting at a the admin console of a ground station, very relaxed and able to go nap any time i feel like it. i wrote this "Summer Time Is Riot Time" today while stupid people were haranguing me at AMB . Not sure what i'm going to write this evening letting you losers entertain me on the side.

Unfortunately, the photo embedding app here doesn't work right.

Syaoran Li

Commie Punks Fuck Off!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
incomprehensible Boomer rambling, possibly fueled by LSD and senile dementia
Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr. Tommy Tooter!

Getting back on topic, I think 2020 is going to just keep getting more batshit insane at least until the election is over and done with.

Buckle up, because this year's already got more twists than Chubby Checker in a blender and it's going to get more insane.

We're way past the point of Clown World and are now playing 4D CarnEvil at this point.

• Feels
Reactions: ToroidalBoat

queerape

Gorilla gorilla goes Gorillaz
kiwifarms.net
History doesn't repeat, it rhymes. 2020-2022 will be the accomplishment of what 2015-2016 sought to attain. Then hopefully, the rest of the decade is anodyne as sweet, sweet quiescence as usually follows periods of upheaval.

Nothing ever lasts forever. Upheaval always gives way to calm, which then gives way to upheaval. One day we'll think "remember when shit actually used to happen around here?".

Last edited:

Maurice Caine

A New Note in Music
kiwifarms.net
Ah, but it's not a matter of "fuck the rest of you", sped. I'm the #HippieHistorian and have been Antifa for 57 1/2 years. Is your mommy even that old? You're obviously not. I know that you're not all incels, some of you are cucks, and most of you are a-logging speds.

It's only fuck you tools of authoritarianism that's it's fuck you to from out of me, People like me are the only thing that made it possible for us to last this long without the streets blowing up and it's people like us who are keeping them from blowing completely up right now.

Since I'm really a staunch middle of the roader , native to Chicago, the heart of America and critical of both wings of the political dodo birds, living in the political chicken lane for the past 57 1/2 years, instead of making a childish insult over that exceptionally biased opinion, i'm going to respectfully ask you to expand on that and explain what the insanity is on the left and why the right, whose greed, discriminatory measures and baldfaced hate are what's driving the left nuts, especially the queer thought police and angry black women like this, isn't equally or more insane. It has to be a very special kind of stupid if it's not insanity to be intending to vote for this man on my 66th birthday at this point. George Carlin warned us about all this shit 30 years ago.

stay stupid, misinformed millennial narcissistic nitwit. perhaps learning how to argue rationally would serve you and your simpering sociopathic suck up sycophants a little better when attempting to take on a global recognized revolutionary artist who is also a blacklisted biological engineer with real credentials? i rarely trip any more and rarely use LSD either. I work from my home. It happens that I type about 75 wpm and am sitting at a the admin console of a ground station, very relaxed and able to go nap any time i feel like it. i wrote this "Summer Time Is Riot Time" today while stupid people were haranguing me at AMB . Not sure what i'm going to write this evening letting you losers entertain me on the side.

Unfortunately, the photo embedding app here doesn't work right.
What the fuck were you up to the in the 1960s? Did you have to waste your life like that?

Tags
None