Is Amberlynn REALLY lesbian? -

What is Big "Gay" AL's sexual preference?

• True & Honest lezbean

Votes: 8 7.9%
  • MERELY PRETENDING (give her the D)

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Caretaker-sexual

Votes: 62 61.4%
  • Food fetishist

Votes: 26 25.7%

• Total voters

DarkSydePundit

Women Are Not Funny
kiwifarms.net
Why is it that most lesbians are fat and/or ugly and have a very deep seated insecurity that if they tell themselves they only like women that they don’t have to deal with the rejection that no man wants to fuck them?

Also a main motivation for women to lose weight is simply that they want to get more attractive for men so it is more likely that they’ll produce a baby with a man who sees her as a safe way to build a future.

At her current state men are evolutionary hard wired to avoid whales like her like the plague because her weight could easily suffocate the future heritage. Also diseases from the mother being fat.

So if we look at Amberlynn and her track record of denying things that are clearly obvious (Hint: Health) we can do something AL is clearly imcapable of: “jumping” to conclusions.

Clown Baby

we're really nice now
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn seems to have almost no sexual experience, based on what we know. She has stated before that she didn't have sex with her girlfriend Krystal at all, and they were together for 4 years. She recently wrote (allegedly) an erotic fanfiction with laughable sexual content that seems like a middle schooler might have written it.

IDK if I think she's a fake lesbian, but I think she hasn't had enough sexual experience to know what she really likes. Possibly she's scared to show a man the mess under her 6 year old ripped yoga pants. She might really like dick if she tried it.

Golly

[warbles internally]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not totally sure there's an argument for being afraid of the judgment of men specifically. Women can be pretty picky too. Unless you claim to be entirely asexual and aromantic to boot, you're opening yourself up to some kind of scrutiny in your love life. It's unavoidable. It's why I think Amber probably isn't lying about liking women. I'm willing to bet she probably still has latent interest in men too, though, and that she's just a bisexual looking for the surest bet of acceptance. So far, she's been immersed in a pretty lesbian-heavy group, so it's just easiest to find lesbians at this point.

Assgardian

kiwifarms.net
Yeaaaah, no. Men are not hardwired or even more picky than women. Watch My 600lb Life and observe the men willing to hose their wives down for zero sexual contact.

Amberlynn seems attracted to carers and attention more than anything and i don't doubt she could log onto any dating website and find a lonely virgin boy to tempt into driving her around. Seems like she genuinely prefers the company of women, dyke like as they may be.

Tbh this post reeks so hard of incel speak that I logged in to rate it autistic.

neopetlivesmatter

this isn't the neoboards
kiwifarms.net
I'm fairly certain Amberlynn doesn't care who her partners are as long as they act like doormats for however long she decides to infest their house for.

Her need for validation and someone to leech from would likely override any sexuality; if a man offered her a place to stay and money to spend on the condition that she stayed in a relationship with him, she'd bail from the Kentucky Lesbian Mafia faster than any of them could blink.

On the other hand, the fact that most of them are also morbidly obese probably makes her feel better and 'look better' in videos. Meh.

Probably Not

SPOOOOOON!
kiwifarms.net
Men are not hardwired to be against fat chicks. Up until between one and two centuries ago being fat was considered attractive because it was a status symbol. It meant you had the resources to be fat in a world where food wasn't always available. Fatness being considered attractive and/or a status symbol is still seen in some third world and developing countries. It's only recently where we have a food surplus in many nations that fatness has become less attractive than it used to be and even the object of ridicule and disgust. The point here is that what is considered attractive is very much affected by culture and society.

That said, there's really nothing stopping Amberlynn from just finding a chubby chaser if she wants a man. That's probably the only way she's getting women anyway. People with a fat fetish aren't that hard to find.

Cthulu

Satan's little helper
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeaaaah, no. Men are not hardwired or even more picky than women. Watch My 600lb Life and observe the men willing to hose their wives down for zero sexual contact.

Amberlynn seems attracted to carers and attention more than anything and i don't doubt she could log onto any dating website and find a lonely virgin boy to tempt into driving her around. Seems like she genuinely prefers the company of women, dyke like as they may be.

Tbh this post reeks so hard of incel speak that I logged in to rate it autistic.
I wouldn't have tbh. Jfc

Reactions: Punkinsplice

Yellow Yam Scam

not the kind of boy you're looking for
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Men are not hardwired to be against fat chicks. Up until between one and two centuries ago being fat was considered attractive because it was a status symbol. It meant you had the resources to be fat in a world where food wasn't always available.
This is a myth, not being skeletal was considered attractive because of the reasons you stated and being fat was considered a sign of power, because so much royalty was fat as shit because they had nothing to do all day but eat and be slothful.

That said, yeah, a huge percentage of ugly (sorry) fat (sorry) lesbians are lesbians because they just want to a partner in life. It's the female version of jailhouse gay.

Probably Not

SPOOOOOON!
kiwifarms.net
This is a myth, not being skeletal was considered attractive because of the reasons you stated and being fat was considered a sign of power, because so much royalty was fat as shit because they had nothing to do all day but eat and be slothful.
This wasn't exactly a myth. Some people would pad their clothes in the 15th, 16th, and 17th century in Europe to give the appearance of a bulkier physique and make themselves look fatter. Waistcoats around the time would sometimes be cut to show off the belly.

Having a gut or some extra fat was a sign of wealth and status which of course royals were at the top and were emulated. It basically meant, "I've got the extra money/resources to spend on food and can maintain this and I'm not doing a lot of heavy labor to burn off the extra fat.", with the implication you had other people to do the heavy lifting for you.

Last edited:

DarkSydePundit

Women Are Not Funny
kiwifarms.net
Oh my god I’m not talking about those people who were fat back in the day but morbidly obese to a point of not being able to live a responsible adult life.

Those are traits that come with such a weight that are not suited for a healthy long term relationship.
People look for a partner who can provide for their kids and live long enough to do so and not suffer of an heart attack in 5 to 10 years and be a burden to society.
I am talking about healthy males.

If you name me an exception to the rule as an argument (Lonely virgin boys, fetishes) go be a faggot elsewhere for wasting everyone’s time and not being a productive member of a discussion.

Last edited:

Assgardian

kiwifarms.net
You're right. This is an incredibly important and serious discussion about why a 500 pound cow likes pussy. Sorry for not handling it with the grace and respect it deserves.

Not sure how exceptions to the rule change the fact that men would and do chase her chub. Of course a normal, healthy straight man wouldn't just like a normal, healthy lesbian wouldn't. ALR is a black hole where health and happiness go to die.

Last edited:

DarkSydePundit

Women Are Not Funny
kiwifarms.net
You're right. This is an incredibly important and serious discussion about why a 500 pound cow likes pussy. Sorry for not handling it with the grace and respect it deserves.

Not sure how exceptions to the rule change the fact that men would and do chase her chub. Of course a normal, healthy straight man wouldn't just like a normal, healthy lesbian wouldn't. ALR is a black hole where health and happiness go to die.
Isn‘t the point of this whole sub board that Amberlynn is full of shit?

Maybe go back to the drawing board if you‘re questioning the point of this thread.

Xenomorph

I'm back, FUCKERS!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

lol calm down

Tags
None