Is Amberlynn REALLY lesbian? -

What is Big "Gay" AL's sexual preference?

• True & Honest lezbean

Votes: 16 6.5%
  • MERELY PRETENDING (give her the D)

Votes: 21 8.5%
  • Caretaker-sexual

Votes: 144 58.5%
  • Food fetishist

Votes: 65 26.4%

• Total voters

HamaBau

kiwifarms.net
I'm not saying that sexuality can't be genetic but I believe that your childhood can influence your future sex life. Like kids who have been molested have a tendency to be weird about what they like when they grow up. Amberlynn comes from a pathological family and it is possible that she has some sort of aversion towards men because she saw how disfunctional her parents' relationship was (she might have been raped as well). On top of that she is super fat so there is no way she has any sex or even sex drive at all so she probably doesn't understand or know it herself. She might not be lesbian but feel more comfortable in a relationship with a woman and likes to be cared for because she grew up without a female role model that her mother should have been.

It's probably a little more complicated than being a lesbian or not. She's striving for having things she never had as a kid like useless crap or female love, of course all of that topped with comfort food. She's basically filling the gap to temporarily feel better rather than get some help and fix her broken mind.

M

MG 620

kiwifarms.net
She is for sure. It would be much, much easier to live the ultimate Amberlynn life if she weren't. But then again she would only be the average American soccer mom.

• Agree
Reactions: CindyChafe

SisterChristian

Tranquilo
kiwifarms.net
Woah, hold up! She never had sex with Krystle? I missed that nugget somehow. Lord, the many layers of AL’s dysfunctional life.
When did she say this? Did she think it was normal?
I think it was in one of the messages that she wrote to Kasey about how does she learn to let Destiny touch her stink stank. But contradictory to that, she said on her ask fm that her and Krystles love making was FI-YAH.

Clown Baby

litcharally shaking rn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it was in one of the messages that she wrote to Kasey about how does she learn to let Destiny touch her stink stank. But contradictory to that, she said on her ask fm that her and Krystles love making was FI-YAH.
Yeah she didn't fuck Krystle because she thought she "smelt bad" and she told Kasey in a facebook DM that he was the only person she felt comfortable being with in her whole life.

Awkwafina

bitches be in bushwick, they all live in bushwick
kiwifarms.net
OP starting this thread is the epitome of everything that was wrong with the original thread. Does it even matter what her sexual orientation is when she's 500 lbs and hops from one person who sustains her to the next? That should be what's the issue, not "ok, but is she a REAL lesbian?" Thinking about anyone fucking her is horrifying enough. Her behavior is closer to a parasite than that of a person who cares enough to put effort into their relationship. Her ever changing personality based on who she's dating this year is proof enough of that. I don't know why there's such heated debates over this woman's sexual orientation anyways, she's morbidly obese and can't even walk for 30 minutes just laugh at the fact someone has sex with that.

DarkSydePundit

Women Are Not Funny
kiwifarms.net
...just laugh at the fact someone has sex with that.
When you claim to be gay but never had sex with your partner of the same gender in 4 years then maybe she says she’s lesbian so she can stay with her other “lesbian” gal pals and fake a relationship to mooch off them.

There were gay people who faked being straight and even had kids mostly out of fear their social circle or society would cut them out if they would’ve come out of the closet.

Maybe Amber tells herself she’s lesbian and even goes the extra mile to grab Destiny by the Pussy but she no lesbian fam.

...I don't know why there's such heated debates over this woman's sexual orientation anyways
Again. I don’t know why people come on to this board questioning the discussion of an individual that is full of shit in multiple ways.

If her whole persona is fake and she lies in every second sentence then why not point out the things that are obviously quite sketchy about her?

Last edited:

Clown Baby

litcharally shaking rn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her behavior is closer to a parasite than that of a person who cares enough to put effort into their relationship.
Yes, it is. And that's the only reason I give a shit who she bangs at all. She clings to all these girls way too early and uses them until they get tired of her, and when she kisses them on camera she cringes. Patterns are funny to me. When people do the same shit over and over and expect a different result, the long payoff is great.

Amber faking that she likes these chicks until they catch on and dump her is funny. You'd think she would learn and maybe change her approach so she can get a permanent carer, but no. She just changes her personality to match the new target and once the target is secured she becomes a totally arrogant and obnoxious cunt until the target can't take it anymore.

I think Nonecky is going to be a record for fastest breakup, but time will tell.

DarkSydePundit

Women Are Not Funny
kiwifarms.net
Yes, it is. And that's the only reason I give a shit who she bangs at all. She clings to all these girls way too early and uses them until they get tired of her, and when she kisses them on camera she cringes. Patterns are funny to me. When people do the same shit over and over and expect a different result, the long payoff is great.

Amber faking that she likes these chicks until they catch on and dump her is funny. You'd think she would learn and maybe change her approach so she can get a permanent carer, but no. She just changes her personality to match the new target and once the target is secured she becomes a totally arrogant and obnoxious cunt until the target can't take it anymore.

I think Nonecky is going to be a record for fastest breakup, but time will tell.
Where does she find all these "girls"?

OKStupid?

Tags
None