Is Amberlynn REALLY lesbian? -

What is Big "Gay" AL's sexual preference?

• True & Honest lezbean

Votes: 16 6.5%
  • MERELY PRETENDING (give her the D)

Votes: 21 8.5%
  • Caretaker-sexual

Votes: 144 58.5%
  • Food fetishist

Votes: 65 26.4%

• Total voters

GORL

"I'm a lesbian. I don't like wieners on my face."
kiwifarms.net
Several months ago, I went on a deep dive of her askfm. There were several answers on there where she said men were disgusting or gross. But she's admitted to being sexually attracted to some men in the past. So, I think that she's actually bisexual. I'm not sure if she had a bad experience as a kid like maybe a foster dad yelled at her a lot, or her actual dad was mean to her a lot, etc. I think she's sexually attracted to them, but avoids relationships with them. But this is only what I have observed. We can only know what she tells us and sometimes, based on ask fm or youtube videos, she gives conflicting information.

DarkSydePundit

Women Are Not Funny
kiwifarms.net
Several months ago, I went on a deep dive of her askfm. There were several answers on there where she said men were disgusting or gross. But she's admitted to being sexually attracted to some men in the past. So, I think that she's actually bisexual. I'm not sure if she had a bad experience as a kid like maybe a foster dad yelled at her a lot, or her actual dad was mean to her a lot, etc. I think she's sexually attracted to them, but avoids relationships with them. But this is only what I have observed. We can only know what she tells us and sometimes, based on ask fm or youtube videos, she gives conflicting information.
>secretly likes men, surpresses attraction to them
>doesn’t have sex with her girlfriend and shows no attraction to women

Put 1 and 1 together guys, it´s not that hard.

Xenomorph

Love Machine.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

It doesn't matter really, no matter who she would wind up with would kick her ass to the curb within a year tops anyway. Nobody she hooks up with can stand her for long. She evades every aspect of their life. Bullying her way into their families, using their friends and refusing to work or be alone even if her partner goes to work she still needs to be in control and be catered to 24/7. She is gonna float from idiot to idiot for the rest of her life.

DarkSydePundit

Women Are Not Funny
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't matter really, no matter who she would wind up with would kick her ass to the curb within a year tops anyway. Nobody she hooks up with can stand her for long. She evades every aspect of their life. Bullying her way into their families, using their friends and refusing to work or be alone even if her partner goes to work she still needs to be in control and be catered to 24/7. She is gonna float from idiot to idiot for the rest of her life.
You mean for the next 5 years she’s gonna do that?

Assgardian

kiwifarms.net

Fwiw she openly talked about having sex with Destiny, Destiny would frequently boast about fucking her and they would grope each other and make out on camera.

Admittedly she didn't look particularly interested but she hasn't shown any particular interest in men either so I'm not sure what you're trying to prove.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
Well that 100% confirms it for me that she's a dyke out of convenience
A dude wants to fuck and that is work. If she cannot do physically she will have to suck dick or he will move on. A slow in the mind lesbeen is easier manipulation and no need to clean her poontang after.

I really think she is at least bi.

clusterfuckk

Just a Karen with a hate hard on
kiwifarms.net
Well that 100% confirms it for me that she's a dyke out of convenience
I think she’s a lesbeeen because she knows that most men (unless they are feeders) are not going to be attracted to her and to avoid the rejection she just claims to not be interested in men. It’s easier to find other dykes who look like speds and have self esteem issues.
ETA: @Francis Dollarhyde beat me to it..

Last edited:
Tags
None