Is Amberlynn REALLY lesbian? -

What is Big "Gay" AL's sexual preference?

• True & Honest lezbean

Votes: 13 6.7%
  • MERELY PRETENDING (give her the D)

Votes: 15 7.7%
  • Caretaker-sexual

Votes: 116 59.8%
  • Food fetishist

Votes: 50 25.8%

• Total voters

Dr. Studman M.D.

Doctor of Thugecology
kiwifarms.net
I've been watching M600PL (I'm in the middle of season 6) and many people here say "oh guys actually want to have sex and aren't really attracted to landwhales" but 3/4 women on M600PL are in relationships. Sexless ones at that, only 2-4 of the relationships it was clear there was still some fucking going on. Lisa, Zsalynn, Amber and Nicole come to mind as their dudes were clear fat fetishist or in Nicole's case; a juggalo who's brain got fried by drugs. One couple was of a moderately obese dude and his super fat wife of 10 years and they never had sex until she lost weight.

Personally, I think Amber's bi with romantic preference for women, and she wants her partners to take on a parental role. That's right I'm saying our gorl is into DD/lg, but in denial about it. She's absolutely stunted mentally and acts very much like a goddamn child including throwing tantrums and being clingy. Anybody with eyes can see that when she was living under the firm hand of Krystal's parents she was doing her absolute best. Her attempts to take control of her life has only lead to her being bedbound.

What Amber needs is not a wet blanket yes man like Becky but a big old butch mommy.

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
I think she’s a lesbeeen because she knows that most men (unless they are feeders) are not going to be attracted to her and to avoid the rejection she just claims to not be interested in men. It’s easier to find other dykes who look like speds and have self esteem issues.
ETA: @Francis Dollarhyde beat me to it..
There are a LOT of (regular, run of the mill) obese lesbians, but everyone knows the vast, overwhelming majority of super-morbidly obese/'deathfats' are straight and date men. The ratio of women as big as Amber with men compared to women is not comparable. If what you said was true, we'd see most of them in lesbian relationships and we do not. Some women may not care as much about looks for normal, everyday type of fat, but not when you get to this size. Those women date men, because they're heterosexual...desperate heterosexuals date men, desperate bi date either, desperate gay ones date the same sex. Chantal is/was with Bibi, some people may think she's with him out of desperation and he's with her because he's not a citizen (despite working, himself), but people don't obsess over Chantal really being into women, despite the fact that she's testified to sleeping with women on more than one occasion. People blast the ones who come out and say it straight up that they want to F her, but I think a nice % of the guys on here feel the same. The truth is, she may or may not want you, but YOU want her.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are a LOT of (regular, run of the mill) obese lesbians, but everyone knows the vast, overwhelming majority of super-morbidly obese/'deathfats' are straight and date men. The ratio of women as big as Amber with men compared to women is not comparable. If what you said was true, we'd see most of them in lesbian relationships and we do not.
Well... maybe. I don't actually have the stats on this (please share if you do) but I don't really see that trend you described.

Chantal is/was with Bibi, some people may think she's with him out of desperation and he's with her because he's not a citizen (despite working, himself),
Just for the record, I'm pretty sure he's a Permanent Resident, which is kind of like Citizenship Lite. The upshot is that he doesn't need her to stay in Canada legitimately.

but people don't obsess over Chantal really being into women, despite the fact that she's testified to sleeping with women on more than one occasion.
Because we're all pretty sure she's bi for attention because she thinks men think lesbians are hot. She wants to be hot. Therefore she'll try to titillate her audience by talking about her lesbian encounters. It's completely transparent, and I'm frankly surprised anyone is fooled by it.

People blast the ones who come out and say it straight up that they want to F her, but I think a nice % of the guys on here feel the same. The truth is, she may or may not want you, but YOU want her.
I'll take that bet.

Strine

And moth-like stars were flickereen out,
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I always said amber would drop necky if a guy she was attracted to suddenly offered her companionship. I remember she went through a phase of saying guys constantly hit on her and while she tried to come off embarrassed and scorned because she’s “gay” she just came off as a bragging little bitch.
I firmly believe that if a better enabler came along who didn't want sex and happened to be male, we'd get an "I'M BISEXUAL!!!!" video. It's just hypotheoretical though, and not a productive discussion.

Ann Berlin

bacchanale
kiwifarms.net
I know AL lies about a lot of stuff but besides experimenting with boys in her teens I don't really see any proof that she's not a lesbian. At the very least, she's 100% lesbian in practice, where if she was bi she still doesn't date men. Hell, I don't think there's many straight men she willingly interacts with in the first place.

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've got a general question:

Do any of our lesbian gorls have a take on the veracity of Amber-s sexuality?

The reason I ask is because of the blatantly obvious lack of sexual/romantic chemistry between her and thumby. Just wanted a point of view from you girls who are actually gay.

@emspex if this is way too OT or has been addressed before, feel free to drop the hammer on me.

horridtorrid

fake and gay
kiwifarms.net

The reason I ask is because of the blatantly obvious lack of sexual/romantic chemistry between her and thumby. Just wanted a point of view from you girls who are actually gay.

@emspex if this is way too OT or has been addressed before, feel free to drop the hammer on me.
This has been run into the goddamn ground about 10 million times since I started lurking a few months ago. General consensus: it doesn't really matter. Al is in relationships for the surrogate mommy side of it more than the sex anyway, and either way she was/is plenty interested in Dusty. Her interest in guys being interested in her is consequential if you think it is, whether it's just her being narcissistic is really a matter of opinion. She hates Necky because she finds her boring and resents her as the reminder of how she lost Destiny and is now trapped in Kentucky, but keeps her around because shes easily manipulated. IMO, if the gorl says shes a lesbean then I really don't care enough to manufacture some drama that wouldn't really be all that entertaining or change much anyway.

E

EH 110

kiwifarms.net
She hates Necky because she finds her boring and resents her as the reminder of how she lost Destiny and is now trapped in Kentucky, but keeps her around because shes easily manipulated.
She needs a home and someone who can drive. She doesn't have any other options right now.

Amber is lucky Dustin still came around to take her grocery shopping after Dustin left. Amber kept telling us how independent she is, but she's not. All I know is that "Becky wants to take things slow," yet Amber moved in a few months later. Amber stays because she has nowhere else to go.

nenko

Give me your money, weeb.
kiwifarms.net

The love AL had for Destiny was geniune, the way they acted and talked to each other indicated that there was some chemistry between them. As for Becky, well...

Let's be fucking real, AL doesn't give a shit about Becky other than the one who goes to get her her next binge. There's no love between them and even the most autistic shithead can see.

No one will replace Destiny in our gorl's heart.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The love AL had for Destiny was geniune, the way they acted and talked to each other indicated that there was some chemistry between them. As for Becky, well...

Let's be fucking real, AL doesn't give a shit about Becky other than the one who goes to get her her next binge. There's no love between them and even the most autistic shithead can see.

No one will replace Destiny in our gorl's heart.
AL came as close to loving Destiny as she is capable of loving something that isn't deep-fried. But that whole relationship was still rife with red flags and low- to mid-level abuse on AL's part. I may not think much of Destiny, but she definitely made the right call in bailing.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net

We have wondered in this thread if Big AL is not secretly str8 and just going for chicks for easy no sex relationships, since men will put it in anything (lezbereel guize) but it would be the 4th time it would be discussed since I have been involved in this thread. We can think about it as long as we like but untill the behemoth herself changes her story concerning loving to munch carpet, we have to accept that as truth. But we all know she loves to lie so there is that. She has mentioned crushes on men as well in her videos, which would be weird for a lesbian, unless she embellishes the stories and is lying about those crushes.

The one thing we can say for sure is Becky is just an errand boy. Big AL stuck to her right after Dustin was done with her fat ass, easy, fast, convenient, Becky was picked because she was there, not because Notorious ALR fell in love with her.

Now understand that I also doubt Big AL loved Dustin all that much. Big AL dumps her victims as soon as there is a better mark, not the other way around. And then Dustin dumps her. She just cannot let it go and it turns into obsession.

kiwifarms.net
We have wondered in this thread if Big AL is not secretly str8 and just going for chicks for easy no sex relationships, since men will put it in anything (lezbereel guize) but it would be the 4th time it would be discussed since I have been involved in this thread. We can think about it as long as we like but untill the behemoth herself changes her story concerning loving to munch carpet, we have to accept that as truth. But we all know she loves to lie so there is that. She has mentioned crushes on men as well in her videos, which would be weird for a lesbian, unless she embellishes the stories and is lying about those crushes.

The one thing we can say for sure is Becky is just an errand boy. Big AL stuck to her right after Dustin was done with her fat ass, easy, fast, convenient, Becky was picked because she was there, not because Notorious ALR fell in love with her.

Now understand that I also doubt Big AL loved Dustin all that much. Big AL dumps her victims as soon as there is a better mark, not the other way around. And then Dustin dumps her. She just cannot let it go and it turns into obsession.

she has admitted to being bi and I think it's a good possibilty she still is. or maybe she just went with ever gender would be easiest and the least amount of work.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net

I think she's asexual to be fair. She never mentally developed beyond the making out in middle school with another girl tee hee rebel mentality.

Becky's Cock n Balls

Male Lesbian Intersex Transgender
kiwifarms.net
I think she's asexual to be fair. She never mentally developed beyond the making out in middle school with another girl tee hee rebel mentality.
No way. AL was way too infatuated with Destiny. I think she liked Destiny because she challenged her. Destiny was the only partner to talk back to her, put her in her place, and be authoritative. I think she craves that deep down. She is far to sexual to be asexual. She is obviously bi but will not let a man be in charge (I'm assuming from her childhood trauma with males), it would be her conceding to a male if they had any say in her life.

ETA: just a lezbeeuun POV but saying ALR is asexual because she's using someone is ridiculous. Everyone has the capacity to use someone for attention and board, which apparently includes a butler.

Last edited:

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
No way. AL was way too infatuated with Destiny. I think she liked Destiny because she challenged her. Destiny was the only partner to talk back to her, put her in her place, and be authoritative. I think she craves that deep down. She is far to sexual to be asexual. She is obviously bi but will not let a man be in charge (I'm assuming from her childhood trauma with males), it would be her conceding to a male if they had any say in her life.

ETA: just a lezbeeuun POV but saying ALR is asexual because she's using someone is ridiculous. Everyone has the capacity to use someone for attention and board, which apparently includes a butler.
It's not her using some one that makes me think she might be asexual, just flat out lack of interest in sex. Despite being hedonistic, it's all derived from her desire to consume food. It doesn't need to be good food. It's why I think she's never developed past a mental age of budding sexuality. spin the bottle games. She's not mentally mature enough to truly be into sex IMO.

chicken wings

Certified Instagram Dietician
kiwifarms.net
It's not her using some one that makes me think she might be asexual, just flat out lack of interest in sex. Despite being hedonistic, it's all derived from her desire to consume food. It doesn't need to be good food. It's why I think she's never developed past a mental age of budding sexuality. spin the bottle games. She's not mentally mature enough to truly be into sex IMO.
Could just be that her libido is deflated as fuck because of being fat reasons.

Strine

And moth-like stars were flickereen out,
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This has been discussed before. Without sperging too much, my personal opinion is that Amber is "romantically" bisexual (actual lesbians do not premise their self-worth on how attractive men find them) but not interested in sex, and that her obesity is partly a barrier against sex. We all know she doesn't give a shit about Becky, but I think that fact and her lingering attachment to Dusty is because Dusty, unlike Becky, provided structure in Amber's life. Amber is a gigantic rètarded toddler who doesn't know what's good for her, and so when Becky caves to every demand Amber ends up with depresshuhn and "hardcore cryeen". She doesn't miss Destiny as a lover, she misses her as a mother. It's kind of sad, until you remember other people have had it worse without becoming abusive predatory food vacuums who would rather die than take responsibility for their actions.

Tags
None