Is Amberlynn REALLY lesbian? -

What is Big "Gay" AL's sexual preference?

• True & Honest lezbean

Votes: 8 7.9%
  • MERELY PRETENDING (give her the D)

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Caretaker-sexual

Votes: 62 61.4%
  • Food fetishist

Votes: 26 25.7%

• Total voters

chicken wings

Certified Instagram Dietician
kiwifarms.net
Amber is a gigantic rètarded toddler who doesn't know what's good for her, and so when Becky caves to every demand Amber ends up with depresshuhn and "hardcore cryeen". She doesn't miss Destiny as a lover, she misses her as a mother.
That's a very interesting way of putting it. So can I basically sum that up by saying Amber is totally the bottom in any relationship?

Strine

And moth-like stars were flickereen out,
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's a very interesting way of putting it. So can I basically sum that up by saying Amber is totally the bottom in any relationship?
Well, she gets whatever she wants, but you could argue the bottom in a relationship does that anyway. Amber doesn't want responsibility; she dominates Becky by forcing to be an adult on her behalf, since Amber has fiscal control despite behaving like a child. If Amber gets whatever she wants, even if what she wants is no responsibility, I say she's the dominant one in the relationship, or maybe even that that top-bottom alpha-beta dynamics are inadequate for this analysis. If the passive partner receives what they want without needing to do anything, they are merely passive - not submissive. It's like the old, but accurate trope of housewives being the boss of the marriage; passive does not entail submissive. Becky has the responsibilities without the power.

Last edited:

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
This has been discussed before. Without sperging too much, my personal opinion is that Amber is "romantically" bisexual (actual lesbians do not premise their self-worth on how attractive men find them) but not interested in sex, and that her obesity is partly a barrier against sex. We all know she doesn't give a shit about Becky, but I think that fact and her lingering attachment to Dusty is because Dusty, unlike Becky, provided structure in Amber's life. Amber is a gigantic rètarded toddler who doesn't know what's good for her, and so when Becky caves to every demand Amber ends up with depresshuhn and "hardcore cryeen". She doesn't miss Destiny as a lover, she misses her as a mother. It's kind of sad, until you remember other people have had it worse without becoming abusive predatory food vacuums who would rather die than take responsibility for their actions.
Strongly disagree here. Women are nurtured to gain self-esteem and ego (from others knowing this) from being desired by men. Even some lesbians.

Also disagree with the second point,they were clearly banging and enjoying it. Don't know how or why, but we're all accustomed to Amber's b.s. and could see through it if she were lying and Destiny definitely would be transparent if those sex convos were fake. She has..her own tastes..look at who she's willfully sexing, now.. But as others have said, this topic has been done to death. I still think this is wishful thinking on some people's parts and they're actually attracted to her (Amber).

I think we can all agree she doesn't want Becky. I don't know how Becky doesn't see this.

Strine

And moth-like stars were flickereen out,
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Strongly disagree here. Women are nurtured to gain self-esteem and ego (from others knowing this) from being desired by men. Even some lesbians.

Also disagree with the second point,they were clearly banging and enjoying it. Don't know how or why, but we're all accustomed to Amber's b.s. and could see through it if she were lying and Destiny definitely would be transparent if those sex convos were fake. She has..her own tastes..look at who she's willfully sexing, now.. But as others have said, this topic has been done to death. I still think this is wishful thinking on some people's parts and they're actually attracted to her (Amber).

I think we can all agree she doesn't want Becky. I don't know how Becky doesn't see this.
Women aren't conditioned to lie unprompted on camera about how men go blind with lust when they see them on their scootypuff; Amber has even said she "was" bi. Nobody said she wasn't fucking Destiny either, but I believe the reason she doesn't like Becky is because gorl just wants a carer and Becky is a bad one. She absolutely isn't into Becky, that's for sure.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not her using some one that makes me think she might be asexual, just flat out lack of interest in sex. Despite being hedonistic, it's all derived from her desire to consume food. It doesn't need to be good food. It's why I think she's never developed past a mental age of budding sexuality. spin the bottle games. She's not mentally mature enough to truly be into sex IMO.
At Amber's size, sex is too much work, especially for being in a lesbian relationship. And by that, I mean the work to keep herself clean enough for someone to stick their head down there without being overwhelmed with disgust.

Women aren't conditioned to lie unprompted on camera about how men go blind with lust when they see them on their scootypuff; Amber has even said she "was" bi. Nobody said she wasn't fucking Destiny either, but I believe the reason she doesn't like Becky is because gorl just wants a carer and Becky is a bad one. She absolutely isn't into Becky, that's for sure.
It doesn't help that Becky has let herself go along with Amber. She's gone from fat butch to fat genderless blob.

mousetrap

kiwifarms.net
It doesn't help that Becky has let herself go along with Amber. She's gone from fat butch to fat genderless blob.
i think destiny would've ended up the same way (not that that refrigerator of a gf she has is much better than amber...) if she stayed w/ amber. i think becky woud've stayed at 260 (or whatever she started at when her and amber got together) if she had never dated amber

Birthday Dickpunch

hugs pls \(ouo)/
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i think destiny would've ended up the same way (not that that refrigerator of a gf she has is much better than amber...) if she stayed w/ amber. i think becky woud've stayed at 260 (or whatever she started at when her and amber got together) if she had never dated amber
For sure. We watched Destiny gain weight with Amber as it is. Slower than Becky, but Amber was also much more mobile back then too and Destiny had a job to help stave off the blob.

Edit: after the pics below, I stand corrected. Jesus I had no idea she was packing it on like that. Still slower than Becky but damn.

Last edited:

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
Wow, at what point will Destiny and Dana decide their weight has gotten out of control? Or will they just continue to gain?

How else will people know how desirable she is to men, unless she tells us? You know attention whores must broadcast everything to their adoring public, including how hot everyone thinks they are. Domo (from Youtube) does this all the time. She glams up and makes comments about what men she thinks are hot/who she'd cross over for, so people go, 'is she really a lesbian? I think she's bi!' and as soon as one of the guys bites and contacts her...because she posts all of this on twitter and instagram and they're always celebs or other YT personalities, for maximum attention, she begs off. 'Oh, we might date. We need to be friends first, then in a few years, we might date' to paraphrase what she recently said. After a few YEARS of friendship, first. That's a long term ghosting. She loves the idea that others think she's desired by men, even though we've literally never seen her dating one in all these years and she claims her last boyfriend was from the age of 14? and it was 10 years ago. This week she said she found him and asked viewers to vote in a poll of if she should interview him for her channel. This man doesn't know her, anymore and may not even remember her, but it's important that everyone knows a man once wanted to be with her. Meanwhile, she to stalk her female ex.

What healthy-minded person would do the things Domo Wilson and Amber do, go to these lengths? Despite the glam pics and eye banging themselves, they have very low self-esteem.

Who would be into Becky, though? She wasn't but 6 months of better eating away from looking pretty normal when they first met. Now, she's smaller than Amber, but actually looks just as bad, if not worse, at the right angle.

Cant_Stop_Won't_Stop

kiwifarms.net
Well, she gets whatever she wants, but you could argue the bottom in a relationship does that anyway. Amber doesn't want responsibility; she dominates Becky by forcing to be an adult on her behalf, since Amber has fiscal control despite behaving like a child. If Amber gets whatever she wants, even if what she wants is no responsibility, I say she's the dominant one in the relationship, or maybe even that that top-bottom alpha-beta dynamics are inadequate for this analysis. If the passive partner receives what they want without needing to do anything, they are merely passive - not submissive. It's like the old, but accurate trope of housewives being the boss of the marriage; passive does not entail submissive. Becky has the responsibilities without the power.
Shes a power bottom, in gay terms.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Why not both?
I dunno, I tend to agree with the fake lesbian thing, the way she constantly harps on it. It's like someone trying to convince themselves they love eating a food they hate, like brussels sprouts, or the way people who suddenly get religion start yammering about it nonstop. Plus, it isn't like she really shows affection toward her various girlfriends, although that could be more the narc. She strikes me as a lesbian of convenience.

Red Mask

War is Intellect
kiwifarms.net
I dunno, I tend to agree with the fake lesbian thing, the way she constantly harps on it. It's like someone trying to convince themselves they love eating a food they hate, like brussels sprouts, or the way people who suddenly get religion start yammering about it nonstop. Plus, it isn't like she really shows affection toward her various girlfriends, although that could be more the narc. She strikes me as a lesbian of convenience.
I remember Kit-Kat reacts calling it "gay for stay."

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She strikes me as a lesbian of convenience.
I'm going with a "lesbian of necessity" because I can't imagine the man that would actually want her. Let alone put up with her laahs and constant narc shit. Look at who her "lover" and best friends are - other fat fucking "lesbians" that even the most desperate incel on the planet wouldn't fuck. Plus, being lesbian is just another source of drama/pity for her.

clusterfuckk

Skinny legend of the Dominican
kiwifarms.net
I'm going with a "lesbian of necessity" because I can't imagine the man that would actually want her. Let alone put up with her laahs and constant narc shit. Look at who her "lover" and best friends are - other fat fucking "lesbians" that even the most desperate incel on the planet wouldn't fuck. Plus, being lesbian is just another source of drama/pity for her.
I agree with Slappy on this.
I always felt she was a lezbeen because her narc personality can't handle the inevitable rejection of a man. Plus it gives her oppreshun points.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
There is no reason to believe Amber's not gay. If she weren't, it's not like she couldn't find some disgusting feeder/enabler guy, if anything the pool is probably larger overall than lesbians who are into deathfats. Plus there's all the thirsty foreign dudes online who swarm on women like Amber trying to get into the US, if she were straight I bet she'd use that to her advantage. She likes male attention because it's attention, it's just an ego boost to help her convince herself she's attractive. Amber spouts a lot of shit but I definitely believe her about being gay.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber spouts a lot of shit
THAT I agree with wholeheartedly. :drink:

The rest of your statement? Meh-be, meh-be not. Most lesbian women would never brag about giving guys a hand job in a movie theater. She definitely craves MALE attention and makes a point quite often to say how guys are hitting on her "practically all the time." DaintyPrincessLynn. Men just have to have her because fuck! She's hawt!! (p'bably more DelusionalLynn; her Sybil personalities all blend together sometimes).

But for all we really know, it's just as you said, more Hamberwhale shit-spouting.

spout.jpg

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
She was born heterosexual but weight gain shifted her sexuality.
She has been fat as fuck for her entire life. With increased weight, The sex drive is suppressed. We know that she has been fat for her entire life. Even before uterine cancer diagnosis, theres no way her hormones havent been out of whack for a very, very long time.

I do not believe that she feels sexual gratification etc. I think that she confuses her sexuality with the fact that she prefers women for their tendency to be caretakers and as a surrogate relationship since her mom was a drug addict.
It doesn't matter really, no matter who she would wind up with would kick her ass to the curb within a year tops anyway.
Becky is a winner ♡ it's been three years, right?
Of suffering as a thumb butler who curses people with cancer

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She has been fat as fuck for her entire life. With increased weight, The sex drive is suppressed. We know that she has been fat for her entire life. Even before uterine cancer diagnosis, theres no way her hormones havent been out of whack for a very, very long time.

I do not believe that she feels sexual gratification etc. I think that she confuses her sexuality with the fact that she prefers women for their tendency to be caretakers and as a surrogate relationship since her mom was a drug addict.

Becky is a winner ♡ it's been three years, right?
Of suffering as a thumb butler who curses people with cancer
Dang Ferrit, way to necro! And I am an idiot for reacting to two pages of posts before realizing this was old as shit. I don't think we will ever know for sure if she is a "real" lesbian. She gonna die before she gets dick.

Tags
None