Is Amberlynn REALLY lesbian? -

What is Big "Gay" AL's sexual preference?

• True & Honest lezbean

Votes: 8 7.9%
  • MERELY PRETENDING (give her the D)

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Caretaker-sexual

Votes: 62 61.4%
  • Food fetishist

Votes: 26 25.7%

• Total voters

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
Why do all the girlfriends she has ever had look like 13 year old boys with Downs Syndrome?
I assume because Amber needs to feel like the pretty one. She's always portraying herself like she's a teenage ditz that every guy wishes they could fuck. But, as Amber has approached 30, her weight approaches 600 lbs, and an early death continues to approach, she's struggling to even be the cute one compared to Becky.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
I assume because Amber needs to feel like the pretty one. She's always portraying herself like she's a teenage ditz that every guy wishes they could fuck. But, as Amber has approached 30, her weight approaches 600 lbs, and an early death continues to approach, she's struggling to even be the cute one compared to Becky.
Comparing her massive size to other women is amazing

C9daCTSUwAEoQH5.jpeg907558-0eb448e34a0ae501adac242e75f3ed82.png

shameful existence

i have sinned and so have you
kiwifarms.net
This is quite strange, but there seems to be some evidence that the OP was not completely wrong.
There's a correlation between being a lesbian and being fat: women identifying as lesbian or bisexual were at increased risk of overweight/obesity compared to heterosexual women (pdf of the study).
They only offered an explanation that this is due to discrimination, I suppose that's the only politically acceptable way of looking at it.

mdrop22

Not For Human Consumption
kiwifarms.net
Now that she's finally admitted she was molested as a kid and therefore hates anything having to do with her vagina leads me to a solid "No", Amber is not actually a lesbian. I'm almost positive she is not attracted to women, yet alone the ones she is able to rope in. I haven't watched every video ever, but she doesn't seem to talk about being attracted to female celebrities, or even random women on the street. Most people, regardless of orientation, do this. And I'd expect it from Amber as she has the mentality of a teenage girl, and reads those stupid YA novels about high school crushes and other drama. At this point, and at her weight, I'm sure her libido has dropped to nearly 0, so maybe that's not the best way to tell.

I can't think of a man on Earth who would put up with Amber, and all the bullshit, while not even getting his dick wet. Every man wants penetrative sex at some point, most want it every time they have sex. Solution to this problem? Date women. Lesbians are also super liberal, so they won't "fat shame", and they won't bring up their sexual needs because Amber will just cry about her abuse. Sounds like the best set up possible.

gingerslut

it's a lonely road filled with cum
kiwifarms.net
I haven't watched every video ever, but she doesn't seem to talk about being attracted to female celebrities, or even random women on the street. Most people, regardless of orientation, do this. And I'd expect it from Amber as she has the mentality of a teenage girl, and reads those stupid YA novels about high school crushes and other drama. At this point, and at her weight, I'm sure her libido has dropped to nearly 0, so maybe that's not the best way to tell.
Amber has expressed multiple times how she's attracted to Miley Cyrus and used to write lesbian smut on Wattpad with self-insert characters. I'm not saying this information proves of disproves your theory, make of it what you will.

RETROFUTURE

small tiddy goth gf
kiwifarms.net
i think amberlynn just wants a caretaker who'll take her to cheesecake factory often.
She will manipulate anyone for that sweet orange chicken. Our gorl sees no genders! 🥰

I believe Amber is a lesbian, but the women she's attracted to will never give her the time of day. With an ugly personality, looks and hygiene, who would? So she goes for the lowest of the low. Grown women that, for some reason, look and act like your average 13 year old cousin. She's not actually attracted to them, that's why her dainty hymen hadn't been touched yet :oops:. She refuses to have penetrative sex with Beggy, because who would. But maybe she'll get some action if she brings something from Dairy Queen after the weekly Wommart run.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
Amber has expressed multiple times how she's attracted to Miley Cyrus and used to write lesbian smut on Wattpad with self-insert characters. I'm not saying this information proves of disproves your theory, make of it what you will.
Right but the way she loves them seems so shallow or superficial... which could be a symptom of her stunt in maturity, regardless of her sexuality. 🤷‍♀️

DMT Blastoid

show me that dainty period hole, qween
kiwifarms.net
So she goes for the lowest of the low. Grown women that, for some reason, look and act like your average 13 year old cousin. She's not actually attracted to them, that's why her dainty hymen hadn't been touched yet :oops:. She refuses to have penetrative sex with Beggy, because who would. But maybe she'll get some action if she brings something from Dairy Queen after the weekly Wommart run.
Big agree to this. I wonder exactly why Dusty was the one allowed to do "anything" with her. Since Dusty would always brag about it (Insert the "We just fucked" clip here), I think she had some attraction to Destiny, since despite looking like a sped, there was a personality there.

Right but the way she loves them seems so shallow or superficial... which could be a symptom of her stunt in maturity, regardless of her sexuality. 🤷‍♀️
Also big agree to this, with how she talks about Miley Cyrus and other ways she's shown how she expresses her "love," it's so oddly stunted, like a middle schooler. The only love she's ever genuinely shown is dat oranj chiken.

nichtcrawler

don’t feed the animals
kiwifarms.net
i don’t know.. the fact that she
- said she would never date a bisexual woman
- refused to accept kasey as a man, and whispered about how she thought it was so strange and taboo that he would do that
- gives off super try-hard vibes.. like come on, girl, you’re reaching when you talk about those crushes...

i think, personally, that her untreated traumas have infiltrated her adult life so viciously, that she has no real desire for intimacy. there’s a common thread between ptsd and asexuality. i think her mommy and daddy issues (+ the alleged molestation) caused her to gravitate more towards girls for comfort.
she has shown she has so real desire for sex. she just wants a live-in friend.

‘true’ lesbians want, you know, intimacy, so i think she just went along with it when destiny was around.

DMT Blastoid

show me that dainty period hole, qween
kiwifarms.net
i don’t know.. the fact that she
- said she would never date a bisexual woman
- refused to accept kasey as a man, and whispered about how she thought it was so strange and taboo that he would do that
- gives off super try-hard vibes.. like come on, girl, you’re reaching when you talk about those crushes...

i think, personally, that her untreated traumas have infiltrated her adult life so viciously, that she has no real desire for intimacy. there’s a common thread between ptsd and asexuality. i think her mommy and daddy issues (+ the alleged molestation) caused her to gravitate more towards girls for comfort.
she has shown she has so real desire for sex. she just wants a live-in friend.

‘true’ lesbians want, you know, intimacy, so i think she just went along with it when destiny was around.
You're very right on all of that, especially the link of PTSD and Asexuality, my only question I guess would be how come she went along with it with Destiny but when Thumby tries anything she seems to recoil, at least on camera.

Like when Thumby talked about "dem tiddies" and Amber looked repulsed, but with Dusty was always at least physically affectionate on camera with kissing and flirting.

nichtcrawler

don’t feed the animals
kiwifarms.net
You're very right on all of that, especially the link of PTSD and Asexuality, my only question I guess would be how come she went along with it with Destiny but when Thumby tries anything she seems to recoil, at least on camera.

Like when Thumby talked about "dem tiddies" and Amber looked repulsed, but with Dusty was always at least physically affectionate on camera with kissing and flirting.
i think amber might not be sexually attracted to becks. becky came to her. she admitted she messaged her cuz she thought amber was going to kill herself. amber just got dumped by her one true love; her destiny~, and she knows she can’t make it on her own. i think it was all very convenient.

that, plus/or, there’s a common psychological theory that you’ll always be attached to the person you had your first sexual experience with. it’s been known that amber never did anything with any of her other partners. then here comes this horny teen boy, destiny, who showed amber some sweet lovin and then got cheated on. amber’s a known ~pillow princess~, so she’s not going to start any sexual advances. she just sits there and lets the other person do all the work. becky is much more reserved, not nearly as horny, and i doubt is a top, so it’s pretty stagnant.

Tags
None