Is Amberlynn REALLY lesbian? -

What is Big "Gay" AL's sexual preference?

• True & Honest lezbean

Votes: 8 7.9%
  • MERELY PRETENDING (give her the D)

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Caretaker-sexual

Votes: 62 61.4%
  • Food fetishist

Votes: 26 25.7%

• Total voters

Wtr

kiwifarms.net
I haven't watched every video ever, but she doesn't seem to talk about being attracted to female celebrities, or even random women on the street.
In one of her recent videos, she lists two guy celebs shes into as well as two chicks I think.

Imo, shes a probable bisexual and her "molestation" has caused an aversion to dick.. not like any dude has a big enough dick to penetrate her misshapen shelf ass. I imagine it would look something like Rev and Shanny having sex.

Then again, she only names guys shes attracted to. [In the past 8 months shes named a few] her being straight wouldnt surprise me.. nor would I be surprised if she was using the lesbian thing to get more attention.

kiwifarms.net
in her recent video she talks about her girl crushes (celebs, friends) and a couple of guys. I'm going with AL is just not a sexual person. When she did talk about it she was like a teenager trying to impress everyone. "Becky and me have sex 10 times a week" "I did everything with Becky" "We went to a sex shop and bought some stuff" I'd even question the stuff she said she did with Destiny.

With everything she's telling us now I don't see how.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i think amber might not be sexually attracted to becks. becky came to her. she admitted she messaged her cuz she thought amber was going to kill herself. amber just got dumped by her one true love; her destiny~, and she knows she can’t make it on her own. i think it was all very convenient.
Ah, but that "messaged cause she thought Amber was going to kill herself" story is a LAH. The real story came out when Al made a video about Thumby's first message to her (cause Al can't keep her lies straight). She actually showed the first message and it was point blank period a thirst post about how gorgeous Big Al was and how badly Thumby wanted to hit it.
Pure ego stroking. The video/post is in the threads somewhere....

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
in her recent video she talks about her girl crushes (celebs, friends) and a couple of guys. I'm going with AL is just not a sexual person. When she did talk about it she was like a teenager trying to impress everyone. "Becky and me have sex 10 times a week" "I did everything with Becky" "We went to a sex shop and bought some stuff" I'd even question the stuff she said she did with Destiny.

With everything she's telling us now I don't see how.
I believe the horndog history with destiny. She was already thinking of sex with her before they met (insert smelly message to casey). Destiny had the libido of a pubescent boy, and they did talk about toys and things. If you look at destiny's IG, maybe not recently, but even pre-amber, she used to talk in graphic terms about sex she wanted. A bit of scissoring probably wouldn't do it for her. Not to mention, in the video where she and amber were talking about how destiny could only get her pinky in amber's dainty, tight vag, amber wasn't recoiling at the idea of penetration, but rather boasting about how tight she was. (ugh, this is all so gross) She never implied that she didn't like penetration or that it was an issue. She also said at some point how much she liked toys. Not that all toys have to be penetrative. I'm sure the sexual attraction to destiny was the newness and because destiny was the instigator, but that probably died out by the time they got to KY.

Anyway, I'm not sure why everyone is taking her claim of being molested at true value. She's only brought it up to one up someone on her ask.fm, and now. And I think she's only using it now as an excuse so people don't berate her for not going to a gynecologist, and actually legitimizing her fear.

I don't doubt that she fears penetration, but she fears rain and patterns of dots (or whatever that trendy phobia is) and all sorts of other things, why wouldn't she fear pain from penetration? She's told millions of lies, including just having talked to her family and her father in a video as recently as the holidays. She lied about casey, she's lying about bleeding for two years straight. She's a lying liar who lies. Why would this be true out of all other things? Amber is mentally 14, most young girls are afraid of having penetrative sex because they're made to believe it will hurt. Amber hasn't grown out of that. Also, she doesn't want to say she was afraid of going to the gyno because her crotch is rotten and her ass is usually unwiped, and the smell will be an unholy stink she'll have to talk about with a doctor.

bothiggedyhog

Thank fucking god its all coming to the light.
kiwifarms.net
going back on her recent video that confuses normal childhood friendship with crushes, and the fact her hormones have likely been fucked from the beginning cuz obese, idk if amber has much sexual desire at all and just conflates being wanted or feeling affection with love/sexual want. women have more empathy generally so she might realize shes better off with a female caregiver, plus oh no! scary penetration!
gorl just starfishes for sure and likes the idea of being wanted (enough to be raped, wow) i think women are just a safe bet for her, maybe some mommy issues got mixed up in there.
Now, if she was skinnylynn reid? then I think we might really get our answer, but as its stands shes a functioning lesbian and probably isn't disgusted by the idea of lesbian sex, so at least bisexual

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Anyway, I'm not sure why everyone is taking her claim of being molested at true value. She's only brought it up to one up someone on her ask.fm, and now. And I think she's only using it now as an excuse so people don't berate her for not going to a gynecologist, and actually legitimizing her fear.
I'm not. I don't believe her molestation claim at all.

Tags
None