Is Amberlynn REALLY lesbian? -

What is Big "Gay" AL's sexual preference?

• True & Honest lezbean

Votes: 16 6.5%
  • MERELY PRETENDING (give her the D)

Votes: 21 8.5%
  • Caretaker-sexual

Votes: 144 58.5%
  • Food fetishist

Votes: 65 26.4%

• Total voters

ihavent_ee_uhn

kiwifarms.net
Did we ever confirm this whole molestation thing with big Al? I know it goes around a lot but I don't ever remember seeing any proof.

mellifluous

bottom™ rights activist
kiwifarms.net
Did we ever confirm this whole molestation thing with big Al? I know it goes around a lot but I don't ever remember seeing any proof.
She confirmed it herself in a recent livestream. It was circulating long before that, though, I imagine because she had signs of it. Sexual abuse seems unfortunately common in people Amber's weight, she's talked about her issues with penetration for years, she grew up in the kind of circumstances a child is more at risk of sexual abuse within and I think she may have even hinted at it before.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
You haven't been on the farms long enough then. :story:
Nah, I'd just come in from working outside and this was one o the first things I read. Since then, I've read other bullshit from RWNJs and the resident in the WH., so you've slipped down a few notches, but your post is still fucking stupid. LGBT is not a mental illness and doesn't automatically go hand in hand with obesity.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

kiwifarms.net
Keep saying that when the troons invade every women's space in existence and demand rights to have sex with kids.
It's not my fault most of them are fat too.
FFS.

But back to discussing our lesbo gorl :story:
I think she's rather asexual and any falling into bed she does is of convenience for her. And she definitely ain't falling into bed with Becky "ten times a week" or whatever her bullshit claim was. Two complete strangers doing the nasty have some kind of spark between them, even if it's just temporary lust. There's not a spark of anything between Big Al and Becky.

Amber’s period hole

Point blank period hole.
kiwifarms.net
Mental illnesses like LGBT and obesity go hand in hand so yes, she is probably REALLY lesbian.
I get that this is Kiwi Farms and you are trying to be edgy, politically incorrect and controversial to get validation from random strangers on the internet, but this comment is retarded and factually wrong. Ignoring the fact that being LGBT is not a mental illness, there’s absolutely no link whatsoever between LGBT and obesity. And not even between mental illnesses and obesity; while depression, anxiety and other conditions can have a link with obesity, the existence of the two is sometimes unrelated and there are illnesses that do not correlate with obesity in any way if not incidentally.

The fact that Kiwi Farms is loosely moderated and you can say whatever you want doesn’t mean you have to spread bullshit or misinformation. Right to speech doesn’t mean you necessarily have to speak, sometimes it’s better to stay quiet.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I get that this is Kiwi Farms and you are trying to be edgy, politically incorrect and controversial to get validation from random strangers on the internet, but this comment is retarded and factually wrong. Ignoring the fact that being LGBT is not a mental illness, there’s absolutely no link whatsoever between LGBT and obesity. And not even between mental illnesses and obesity; while depression, anxiety and other conditions can have a link with obesity, the existence of the two is sometimes unrelated and there are illnesses that do not correlate with obesity in any way if not incidentally.

The fact that Kiwi Farms is loosely moderated and you can say whatever you want doesn’t mean you have to spread bullshit or misinformation. Right to speech doesn’t mean you necessarily have to speak, sometimes it’s better to stay quiet.
I believe in L and G. B is a phase and T is a tightrope. Real T you'd never know. But troons, who are not interested in actually transitioning, are a disease.

Also Amber feels comfy around women because there's less expectation and she's fat. A fat, UHaul Lesbian.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
The "proof" is her own admission of it in a livestream... which wasnt good enough for some people.

Fair enough, amberlynn lies, but it's more likely that she was molested than not molested when you consider her upbringing, her mental disorders, her addiction to food for coping for her whole life...

she's talked about her issues with penetration for years,
This point, however, I'm not sure about. She mentioned being promiscuous and acting bisexual as a teenager, giving men handjobs, and there are screenshots of her thirsting for a guy.

Last edited:

mellifluous

bottom™ rights activist
kiwifarms.net
This point, however, I'm not sure about. She mentioned acting as a promiscuous bisexual as a teenager, giving men handjobs, and there are screenshots of her thirsting for a guy.
I don't recall her saying she ever did anything penetrative with a guy (I'm not sure if she's ever even given a blowjob), but even if she had, plenty of people with trauma-caused issues with penetration may still have (or attempt to have) sex because understandably, they don't want what happened to them to take that away from them, but they may find it a lot more difficult than others (eg. pain, negative feelings, flashbacks, it being too tight, bleeding even). It's the same thing with thirsting after a guy. A straight woman who has sexual trauma and issues with penetration due to that can still want to have sex with a guy and be attracted to him, for example. Vaginusmus is sometimes referred to as "Vagina PTSD" for that reason; you can be into it, but when it comes down to it, your vagina's like, "Nope."

Even in the Destiny days, she talked about how Destiny could barely fit one finger in and she's talked about the bad feelings she gets when penetrated. I've thought for a long time she might have something like vaginismus, which can be caused by trauma. It's why I'm perhaps a bit more sympathetic than others when it comes to her not having gone to the gynecologist. Do I think she should have still went, especially when something was clearly wrong? Definitely. I'm not sure how it works in the US, but in the UK, you can even have it noted that you have a history of sexual trauma so the medical professional is aware of it. If she does have something like trauma-induced vaginismus, though, it makes it more understandable than most of the time when she doesn't do something, which is just her being lazy.

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
Eh. I think she's a lesbian but she definitely has a type. It's just up for this debate that's gone on in the Farms longer than it should because of the convenience of her relationships. Find a girl who's submissive and willing to let her move in basically yesterday, Amber's right there. And it's not like she couldn't do that with a man if she wanted to, we see those simp guys on MSHPL all the time so she could sucker in some dude to wipe her ass if she really wanted to.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

kiwifarms.net
Fair enough, amberlynn lies, but it's more likely that she was molested than not molested when you consider her upbringing, her mental disorders, her addiction to food for coping for her whole life...
Or she watches MSHPL and sees people saying it there, and presto, instaexcuse for eating her weight in food every week.

Eh. I think she's a lesbian but she definitely has a type. It's just up for this debate that's gone on in the Farms longer than it should because of the convenience of her relationships. Find a girl who's submissive and willing to let her move in basically yesterday, Amber's right there. And it's not like she couldn't do that with a man if she wanted to, we see those simp guys on MSHPL all the time so she could sucker in some dude to wipe her ass if she really wanted to.
But those dudes often want something. Who was it, Lupe(?) with the asshole who wanted to have sex right when she was released from the hospital? From an overall standpoint, I think she's rather asexual, and women are less demanding and more convenient, two things she is *definitely* into.

Sociopathic Smeghead

Professional Cyberbully
kiwifarms.net
This is way too long so please feel free to skip my faggotry.
Sorry 'bout that.

I'm going to take a big risk and go against the grain here:
I don't think Amber was molested.
I find all too often that people dig and dig for any slight to excuse others' bad behaviour. It amazes me how often some of the Farmers do a complete 180° whenever Amber makes another allegation, given the hoard of information we have on her.
Now, don't get me wrong, I think the majority of mentally ill people (fatties and non-fatties alike) have gone through some awful shit - they wouldn't be this messed up if they didn't - and I'm sure some fatties were molested, however, that doesn't mean Amber was.
I have several views on this.

On Amber's family:
Amber was in foster care for a sizeable chunk of her childhood. Mama-meth and deadbeat dad didn't give two shits about her, and nor did her siblings. She (allegedly, although I don't doubt) watched her parents smack the shit out of each other and shovel down copious amounts of methamphetamine. There's no way these people were providing her with the love and attention a child needs, and abused or not, I definitely think that she was neglected. I'd argue that those reasons alone are enough to mentally fuck over anyone. Even the most strong-willed and determined people struggle to fill in the gaps after being neglected - she never had a chance.

On Amber being a brat in general:
Amber has been fat all her life. And we're not talking a little chubby or slightly overweight, we're talking 100lbs at 18 months.
I can't remember how this information surfaced, but I do remember reading somewhere that Amber used to steal her family's food and hoard shit in the cupboards so they couldn't take it from her. Her dad would get her and her siblings a McD each and she'll have eaten hers and everyone else's by the time he drove home.
And if she couldn't get food she'd go into full tard rage: crying, screaming, breaking shit, gaslighting people she supposedly loves to manipulate them into feeding her.
She's always been a terror, and her lack of parental guidance and self-entitlement has only furthered this behaviour into adulthood.

I've also seen some people in this thread claim that her not liking penetration is 100% proof that she was molested.
See, I just can't imagine someone who has been molested being as sexually promiscuous as she is (unless of course, we use the BPD excuse.)
I mean, she was fine with Destiny fingering her and and announcing it to the world, and trauma isn't something you can switch on and off at will.
Massive PL/TMI, but informative, I suppose
I was physically, sexually and whateverthefuck else abused for 10 years, and I can't even fucking hug my closest friends and family because of the impact it's had on me.
and you're telling me that this woman is fine with not only doing "clit stuff" and throwing herself at any random women, hundreds of miles away, after years of sexual abuse, but announcing said happenings under no duress to an audience of thousands?
Yeah, yeah. I know that not all people recover and heal the same way, but for fuck's sake.
Shit doesn't work like that, even when you suppress memories or become desensitised to things. It's why many people who have been abused eventually hit their "breaking point" in intense therapy and end up spluttering out their life stories.
She's not a special case, she's not "different" to everyone else, and it makes me so unbelievably MATI when people try to excuse her behaviour by screeching "Yeah? Well everyone is different so therefore they can self dx themselves with whatever the fuck they want and make x, y, z allegations without definitive proof and you can't say Jack shit about it."
Abuse ain't fucking cute or quirky. It impacts any future jobs and every single future relationships you will ever have, and the damage it does to a person will never go away entirely.

Regardless, some women find penetration painful (ie, endo, inverted cervix, crotch cancer) or just don't enjoy it. I can't see Destiny's foreplay being decent, so I wouldn't be surprised if she was as dry as the Sahara, thus making penetration uncomfortable.
I can't emphasise enough that her not enjoying penetration is not undeniable proof she was molested. Nothing that comes out of her mouth is absolute proof, however, that's not to say I'm not completely wrong and this won't come back to bite me on the arse. These are just my current opinions given the information we have.

Amber is an aggressive, controlling attention-whore with histrionic and narcissistic tendencies who will make any shit under the sun up to try and look like a victim and gain pity points. Always has been, always will be. She's a spoiled brat who will do anything but take responsibility for her actions, and I can see her eating herself to 600lbs for the sole reason of getting back at her family and Destiny, because that's the type of person she is. She only feels happy when she can hurt others or put them down.
I don't doubt that Amber's childhood was shit and she's hurting dearly, but so was many others'.
Get up and move the fuck on.

Last edited:

mellifluous

bottom™ rights activist
kiwifarms.net
I've also seen some people in this thread claim that her not liking penetration is 100% proof that she was molested.
No one has said that. Plenty of people aren't the biggest fan of penetration. It doesn't even have to be a medical issue, just a preference thing. I said what Amber described sounded like it could be a medical issue that can be caused by trauma. It's less "This is definitive proof she's been molested, case closed!" and more that, taken with everything else, it could suggest she was abused.

See, I just can't imagine someone who has been molested being as sexually promiscuous as she is (unless of course, we use the BPD excuse.)
I mean, she was fine with Destiny fingering her and and announcing it to the world, and trauma isn't something you can switch on and off at will.
Massive PL/TMI, but informative, I suppose
I was physically, sexually and whateverthefuck else abused for 10 years, and I can't even fucking hug my closest friends and family because of the impact it's had on me.
and you're telling me that this woman is fine with not only doing "clit stuff" and throwing herself at any random women, hundreds of miles away, after years of sexual abuse, but announcing said happenings under no duress to an audience of thousands?
Yeah, yeah. I know that not all people recover and heal the same way, but for fuck's sake.
Shit doesn't work like that, even when you suppress memories or become desensitised to things. It's why many people who have been abused eventually hit their "breaking point" in intense therapy and end up spluttering out their life stories.
She's not a special case, she's not "different" to everyone else, and it makes me so unbelievably MATI when people try to excuse her behaviour by screeching "Yeah? Well everyone is different so therefore they can self dx themselves with whatever the fuck they want and make x, y, z allegations without definitive proof and you can't say Jack shit about it."
This makes me MATI. It's so ridiculously uneducated.

I'm so unbelievably sorry about what you experienced, but how you have responded to trauma does not speak for all. I see so many trauma survivors that have this mindset, that how they responded to trauma is the only correct way and judging others who don't fit that, and it needs to stop. I never bring my own history with complex trauma (including sexual) into these discussions because people react to trauma in such varied ways that my experience as one person means nothing about how someone else might react.

Shit can work like that. It's not even uncommon. She'd be far from a "special case." I'm not sure what you mean by the "BPD excuse," but a significant proportion of those with BPD have experienced CSA and some of those with a classic presentation of BPD could definitely be said to be an example of responding to trauma like this.

I understand the frustration, I really do, but what definitive proof should we be waiting for? She likely has as much proof that she was molested as a child as most who were do. Since way too many cases of child molestation feature elements of not being believed and her being molested is perfectly plausible to me, I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt, but even then, it doesn't change anything about how shit her behaviour is. Amber's history never has for me. Abuse doesn't excuse being a shitty person. It just provides context.

Abuse ain't fucking cute or quirky. It impacts any future jobs and every single future relationships you will ever have, and the damage it does to a person will never go away entirely.
With all due respect, I think Amber is a prime example of how abuse isn't cute or quirky and how it can affect an individual for the rest of their lives.

Sociopathic Smeghead

Professional Cyberbully
kiwifarms.net
No one has said that. Plenty of people aren't the biggest fan of penetration. It doesn't even have to be a medical issue, just a preference thing. I said what Amber described sounded like it could be a medical issue that can be caused by trauma. It's less "This is definitive proof she's been molested, case closed!" and more that, taken with everything else, it could suggest she was abused.

This makes me MATI. It's so ridiculously uneducated.

I'm so unbelievably sorry about what you experienced, but how you have responded to trauma does not speak for all. I see so many trauma survivors that have this mindset, that how they responded to trauma is the only correct way and judging others who don't fit that, and it needs to stop. I never bring my own history with complex trauma (including sexual) into these discussions because people react to trauma in such varied ways that my experience as one person means nothing about how someone else might react.

Shit can work like that. It's not even uncommon. She'd be far from a "special case." I'm not sure what you mean by the "BPD excuse," but a significant proportion of those with BPD have experienced CSA and some of those with a classic presentation of BPD could definitely be said to be an example of responding to trauma like this.

I understand the frustration, I really do, but what definitive proof should we be waiting for? She likely has as much proof that she was molested as a child as most who were do. Since way too many cases of child molestation feature elements of not being believed and her being molested is perfectly plausible to me, I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt, but even then, it doesn't change anything about how shit her behaviour is. Amber's history never has for me. Abuse doesn't excuse being a shitty person. It just provides context.

With all due respect, I think Amber is a prime example of how abuse isn't cute or quirky and how it can affect an individual for the rest of their lives.
I knew I'd step on a few toes with this one.
You've taken my words at face value and not even bothered to process them.
I even put in my original post:
I know that not all people recover and heal the same way
because I know that my experiences are not definitive and absolute, nor did I ever claim that, I merely stated that her behaviour was odd to me, someone who absolutely is uneducated from a professional standpoint for someone who claims to be so traumatised that she can't let anyone touch her or talk about it one minute to letting Destiny do whatever she wants to her body the next.
I also stated:
Nothing that comes out of her mouth is absolute proof, however, that's not to say I'm not completely wrong and this won't come back to bite me on the arse. These are just my current opinions given the information we have.
Meaning that my opinions are merely just opinions. Of course she could have been molested, and I'm not sitting here saying that it's absolutely true that she wasn't, I'm just saying, personally, I am a little skeptical.
I think you need to take a step back and re-evaluate what I have said, because you have misconstrued my words entirely. Understand that this is not personally directed towards you, nor was my original post aimed at you to begin with.
Particularly, the point where I say that people take things as "100% proof" - of course they don't, I'm over-exaggerating, and you're either choosing to be pedantic or just haven't got the point. What I mean by that statement is that people take a kernel of truth from a bowl of shit and suddenly all past discrepancies and lies are forgotten.
Amber has been shown to be a liar time and time again, and I'll be damned if I'm going to believe this allegation over the God knows how many more she has made in her lifetime.
I don't expect her to have proof and, quite frankly, I don't think I'd want to see it anyway because it isn't my place, but you have to understand that when someone punts out such a serious allegation over the Internet not everyone is going to support and believe you, and they're not obliged to, either. And that goes for my experiences as well.

I'm sorry if my opinion has hit a nerve, but it is what it is, pal. I'm by no means trying to start an argument and don't mean to offend anyone at all, and I'll admit that I worded a couple of things wrong - it's hard to get your full point across in writing - so please don't take my comments to heart.

Last edited:

THOTto

Kamov’s (legal) personal cum dumpster.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I knew I'd step on a few toes with this one.
You've taken my words at face value and not even bothered to process them.
I even put in my original post:

because I know that my experiences are not definitive and absolute, nor did I ever claim that, I merely stated that her behaviour was odd to me, someone who absolutely is uneducated from a professional standpoint for someone who claims to be so traumatised that she can't let anyone touch her or talk about it one minute to letting Destiny do whatever she wants to her body the next.
I also stated:

Meaning that my opinions are merely just opinions. Of course she could have been molested, and I'm not sitting here saying that it's absolutely true that she wasn't, I'm just saying, personally, I am a little skeptical.
I think you need to take a step back and re-evaluate what I have said, because you have misconstrued my words entirely. Understand that this is not personally directed towards you, nor was my original post aimed at you to begin with.
Particularly, the point where I say that people take things as "100% proof" - of course they don't, I'm over-exaggerating, and you're either choosing to be pedantic or just haven't got the point. What I mean by that statement is that people take a kernel of truth from a bowl of shit and suddenly all past discrepancies and lies are forgotten.
Amber has been shown to be a liar time and time again, and I'll be damned if I'm going to believe this allegation over the God knows how many more she has made in her lifetime.
I don't expect her to have proof and, quite frankly, I don't think I'd want to see it anyway because it isn't my place, but you have to understand that when someone punts out such a serious allegation over the Internet not everyone is going to support and believe you, and they're not obliged to, either. And that goes for my experiences as well.

I'm sorry if my opinion has hit a nerve, but it is what it is, pal. I'm by no means trying to start an argument and don't mean to offend anyone at all, and I'll admit that I worded a couple of things wrong - it's hard to get your full point across in writing - so please don't take my comments to heart.
Lol calm down

Hellbound Hellhound

kiwifarms.net
I can't imagine she has much of a sex drive at all given her immense size, and her admitted gynaecological problems which are no doubt a result of it. I think like many fat women with a dead libido, she's resorted to lesbianism because it allows her to find love without needing to have sex, and there are obviously going to be more women who are happy with this arrangement than men (see: lesbian bed death).

Unfortunately for Becky, Amberlynn's first love will always be food.

Tags
None