Is ANTIFA pathetic?

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

stares at error messages

kiwifarms.net
Antifa does not know how to successfully attach a Lenco Bearcat, so they are pathetic. I suggests the fallowing procedure.

1. Deploy Argon atmosphere. Argon is an inert gas that would retard the function of a internal combustion engine. Bearcats use Diesel engines that do need oxygen to function. Gas can be aided in deployment by shooting a gas-grande with adhesive coating to the intake of the bear cat engine. Shoot at the front grill, so that while the vehicle drives the gas envelopes the driving vehicle.
  2. Once the vehicle has stopped from engine failure then break open one of the doors. the design of the doors are made to be resistant to full-on assaults, but would not necessarily have the best locking mechanisms, or use termite. Do this with brute force or chemical explosive. Or a battery powered circular saw if you can fit it in between the door and frame where the the latch is.
  3. Once you have your bear cat open, throw a grande in the bearcat, then force the open door shut.
  4. Wait for grande to go off.
  5. Bearcat and police successfully attacked.

Last edited:

stares at error messages

kiwifarms.net
Answering your own question in the opening post is cheating.
No it's not. These fuckers are stupid children. Tell me why it wouldn't work. I bet someone could brute force one of those gun-port-holes too. The fucking door-lack isn't ever vaulted. What a joke. The bearcat doesn't even have a ethanol engine, like tank would, it's a huge joke.

Knight of the Rope

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No it's not. These fuckers are stupid children. Tell me why it wouldn't work. I bet someone could brute force one of those gun-port-holes too. The fucking door-lack isn't ever vaulted. What a joke. The bearcat doesn't even have a ethanol engine, like tank would, it's a huge joke.
Your question was "Is ANTIFA pathetic?". Aside from having an obvious common sense answer, you answered it immediately in your OP, and then again in your reply (see underlined).

I don't make the rules, goy.

stares at error messages

kiwifarms.net
New Hampshire is less retarded. Their model has vaulted doors.
fe0685f4c8851d106deaa12ff1c097cc.jpg

<https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fe/06/85/fe0685f4c8851d106deaa12ff1c097cc.jpg>

I really hate this tendency for right-wingers to write off Antifa as not a serious threat due to the behavior/appearance of some of their "useful idiots"- this is the same mistake alot of Russian Aristocrats and Military Officers made in 1917, quite frankly.

Antifa members or groups have been linked to countless cases of assault (often deadly), there have been Antifa mass shooters, organized Antifa groups receive funding and sometimes materiel support from foreign intelligence agencies like those based in Cuba and Mainland China, the organized groups like the "John Brown Gun Club" or "Redneck Revolt" openly teach their members partisan tactics up to and including the manufacture of high-yield explosives and car-bombs- and the worst part is Law Enforcement often turn a blind eye to them.

How is that not a terror threat on par with anything Al-Qaeda could muster up?

mario if smoke weed

I'm super duper, with a big tuper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New Hampshire is less exceptional. Their model has vaulted doors.
fe0685f4c8851d106deaa12ff1c097cc.jpg

<https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fe/06/85/fe0685f4c8851d106deaa12ff1c097cc.jpg>
And NH is 93% white, so most of the antifers up there are angry, self-hating white people who wish the state was more black.

To answer the question, YES. Regardless of their abilities, they're easily usable by the government to combat the other side. The Biden administration can fool them into believing they're fighting the good fight and most of them are none the wiser. They'll support BLM, they'll take vaccines, and they'll eventually submit to living in pods and eating bugs and taking girldick. They've got a brittle, hard exterior with a soft, gushy interior. Like a thin-shelled Cadbury egg.

Last edited: