Is Antifa Team Rocket? - just a gay theory

LinkinParkxNaruto[AMV]

I try so hard and got so far
kiwifarms.net
Team Rocket has a better chance at capturing Pikachu than "real" communism ™ finally coming to fruition. At least capturing pikachu is an objective and straightforward goal.

• Semper Fidelis
Reactions: Syaoran Li

Tim Buckley

Suffering
kiwifarms.net
What pokemon ANTIFA would use?
The same boring predictable and trendy one everyone else uses like the other NPCs in the games, badly trained too.
Team Rocket was supposed to be organized crime. Their head has an Italian name, and they run pachinko palaces.
It never operated like the feared/respected Yakusa, but more like a bunch of young autistic LARPERs being useful idiots for an old corrupt asshole, also antifa is organized crime.
Team Rocket you're supposed to hate. ANTIFA you're not, but hate anyway because of the bullshit they do.,

How dumb are you OP?
This is the dumbest more naive and short-sighted post I read in a while, you actually retarded?
Edit : Also Emerald is god damn team Aqua and Magma, get the fuck out of here.
Same shit, different asshole.
They both do have a naive rich kid who joined their ranks to find a semblance of fulfillment in life, though.
Where do you think the rest of their thousands of goons come from? Probably upper middle class Portland.

Last edited:
Reactions: Puff

Basil II

my dimension is augmented
kiwifarms.net
I said that simp was short for simpleton and people bullied me for it
No, if you're not going to take things seriously I'm going to have to ask you to leave politely.

Not everyone is out there to get you Josh, you should ask Nintendo if they also stole the repeal 230 shit for their satanic games.

Simp was created on #current year and it means something extremely specific and this was and will be always the case.
Simp is a negroism that just means someone who's pussywhipped, Josh you had like a 5 hour conversation with Drexel before Simp became a large meme how do you not remember him saying it.

Basil II

my dimension is augmented
kiwifarms.net
I am certain it had meaning before black people said it and this is blackwashing.
I know it's been around for a very long time, Rick James has a song referencing the word from the fucking 80's.

Sperghetti

#waxmymeatballs
kiwifarms.net
I’m actually pretty sure it’s downright old-timey slang for calling someone a pathetic idiot, but the recent surge in popularity makes it almost impossible to search for proof.

Unassuming Local Guy

Friendly and affectionate
kiwifarms.net
I said that simp was short for simpleton and people bullied me for it
It used to be, and was for over a century. Then some dumbass misused it, a bunch of other dumbasses parroted the ur-dumbass, and now we have people desperately creating circuitous backronyms to "explain" why suddenly a word means something that makes no sense.

From what I can tell, the earliest modern use that isn't vague or probably coincidental comes from 2012 and probably came from the MGTOW scene. It very recently went from an obscure code word that only edgy internet losers used to a tired way to signal that you're a fad-obsessed dork who loves YouTube personalities.

edit: removed ngrams link because it doesn't actually have relevance due to the fact that "simp" was also apparently an extremely common abbreviation for something in the old timey days

Simp is a negroism that just means someone who's pussywhipped, Josh you had like a 5 hour conversation with Drexel before Simp became a large meme how do you not remember him saying it.
People try really hard to prove that rappers were like totally saying it in 1980 therefore it's legitimate, but all known examples are massive stretches. For example, dictionary.com claims the line "Taking out all simps and suckers, y'all know the flavor, No Time" supports the new definition, even though it in no way does (and yes that's the entire context). Wiktionary says the line "A lot of simps won't like this song / 'Cause them punks like to hit it and quit it / And I'd rather stay and play" from Baby Got Back supports it, but again, it really doesn't. It's a massive cope because people would rather have the excuse that black people invented it, therefore it's cool. When in reality it was probably a bunch of 17 year old white guys who were mad at the world.

Last edited:
Tags
None