Is arguing with people more gayer than pressing the ignore button on this site? -

Boobie Bomb

kiwifarms.net
I'm not normally some guy that just blocks people on this site or ignore folks with a press of a button as many people are allow to speak their mind even if some is bullshit. But lately, for my mental health, I had to press the ignore button not because they are gay or wrong about stuff but it's getting a little too toxic for me to even reply to them. Won't say names for legal reasons. But some gay hard-on cocks for me or some users so it's not worth it to feed said trolls. (No pun intended even what site I am on) And it's not like I won't listen to reason. I will if the response they made is well written or gets to the point. Instead half of it is bashing or just name-calling on cockfights. Sometimes it'll be my fault for the troubles but then the other side would just keep replying to me like I'm butthurt on some stuff which is why to better block them out of my life than just troll bait trouble. I have no problems with this site. I just have to avoid trouble and crap. But do you guys think that blocking is the pussy way out or just reply to them and see what happens next? There are no wrong answers only correct answers may pass for this Q&A.

Oliveoil

kiwifarms.net
tumblr_inline_ppg2ynFOlp1w7d99n_250.gif

Knight of the Rope

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol I saw the screenshot PM with Null on your profile page. You should really think about shit before you post it bruv. Also, don't fall for obvious bait either, Its what the trolls want.
Here it is again (in case @Chickenfoot goes private or gets ol' Yeller'd before everyone has seen it):
Screenshot_2021-03-06 Feels like Null needs some mental help.png

if you cant help yourself from engaging with them because they post shit that triggers you so much or whatever, yeah go ahead and ignore them.
This was you complaining about @Just A Butt 're-inviting' you to a PM chain only the other day:

But lately, for my mental health, I had to press the ignore button not because they are gay or wrong about stuff but it's getting a little too toxic for me to even reply to them.
Ignoring people is super gay.

Won't say names for legal reasons.
This is also super gay. At least @ the people you've blocked so that they can come here and defend themselves and/or talk shit about you. What do you care either way? You blocked them so you can't see their posts.

An Ghost

died of laughter after seeing a donkey eat figs
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nool: please dont waste my time
Chickenfoot: *wastes his time*
Nool: don't
Chickenfoot:
I'm not normally some guy that just blocks people on this site or ignore folks with a press of a button as many people are allow to speak their mind even if some is bullshit. But lately, for my mental health, I had to press the ignore button not because they are gay or wrong about stuff but it's getting a little too toxic for me to even reply to them. Won't say names for legal reasons. But some gay hard-on cocks for me or some users so it's not worth it to feed said trolls. (No pun intended even what site I am on) And it's not like I won't listen to reason. I will if the response they made is well written or gets to the point. Instead half of it is bashing or just name-calling on cockfights. Sometimes it'll be my fault for the troubles but then the other side would just keep replying to me like I'm butthurt on some stuff which is why to better block them out of my life than just troll bait trouble. I have no problems with this site. I just have to avoid trouble and crap. But do you guys think that blocking is the pussy way out or just reply to them and see what happens next? There are no wrong answers only correct answers may pass for this Q&A.