Is Australia real? -

Solution
Man, even the words sound made up. Bunyip, kangaroo, wallaby, Aborigine. Australia was obviously invented by the glowniggers of MI6 (glowpikeys?) way back in the day so the crown would have an excuse to execute as many people as they saw fit. Well, you know how lies can snowball. To this day, people believe Australia's a real place...we gotta tell the people man...

EnemyStand

kiwifarms.net
Man, even the words sound made up. Bunyip, kangaroo, wallaby, Aborigine. Australia was obviously invented by the glowniggers of MI6 (glowpikeys?) way back in the day so the crown would have an excuse to execute as many people as they saw fit. Well, you know how lies can snowball. To this day, people believe Australia's a real place...we gotta tell the people man...

Solution

Solid Snek

kiwifarms.net
From an epistemological standpoint, it's a difficult question. What would constitute "proof" that Australia is real? If you doubt the existence of Australia, what evidence or arguments would be needed to convince you otherwise?

Most of the arguments for Australia's existence are either arguments from authority ("Wikipedia says Australia exists"), arguments from popularity ("what are you, stupid, everyone knows Australia exists"), circumstantial inferences based on incredulity ("if Australia was a hoax, so many people would have to be in on it, that someone would inevitably blow the whistle"), or anecdotal evidence ("I've been there, trust me"). All of these arguments are riddled with problems and are probably things you've already considered, and rejected, so...

Yeah, I dunno, is Australia a hoax? If I was to tell you no, what criteria would I have to satisfy in order to convince you it's a real place?

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder what they’re hiding... to go so far with such a blatant lie.
If Australia isn't real, where are all the shitposts coming from?
New Zealand probably.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a viral marketing stunt for Outback Steakhouse.

Someone thought a steakhouse themed around some strange, exotic land (but one that still has white people) would be a real money maker but they first had to run a long campaign in making people believe there was such a place.

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a viral marketing stunt for Outback Steakhouse.

Someone thought a steakhouse themed around some strange, exotic land (but one that still has white people) would be a real money maker but they first had to run a long campaign in making people believe there was such a place.
They almost had me up until they claimed they fought a war against “emus” and lost. That is Chris Chan tier fan fiction.