• "SPREAD THE FACT"
  1. We have wrought ourselves into a new era under a new host. If you experience tech issues, let me know.

is Becky really happy with me...?5/11/18

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by angelicbitch, May 11, 2018.

Forum Guidelines

In this lawless hell, we only ask that you ...

• Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. There is plenty of space.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.

@Null

?

Are Amber and Becky going to break up this year?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. They're white trash. Not wanting to drive because you're drunk won't be a good enough excuse.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 7
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
    Um Oh Ah Yeah

Um Oh Ah Yeah Well this is awkward

kiwifarms.net
  2. So what happens at 6:58 really really bothers me. She asks Becky if she's keeping secrets, then asks her, "Are you gonna tell me after?" And then nods her head at Becky as if to elicit a "yes" response from her. Does this freak anyone else out? I can't pinpoint why it bothers me so much.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Autistic Autistic x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Has anyone told her that drinking protein shakes without actually working out will just make you gain weight?

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Broken Pussy

Broken Pussy Kitten Enthusiast
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. I wonder if she was able to fit in the seats at the church. Or if she broke a chair. Or like if it was a bench type seating her weight tipped the other entire side up. /

• Sieger Sieger x 9
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1

kiwifarms.net
  5. Hmm...I watched it and like maybe I can *kinda* see what you mean because we all know AL is a manipulative lying abusive addict who it wouldn't surprise me if she actually does use tactics like this in order to manipulate Becky to give the expected answers on and off camera in order to elicit a "yes" response but no.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Tammy

Tammy NOT Amberlynn's weird aunt

kiwifarms.net
  6. She doesnt seem to realize that yeah, things like protein still have calories. In her mind, it's just this nebulous thing, a number on the side of the box that's specifically separate from calories and therefore cannot make you fat because it's not explicitly listed as being caloric.

It's healthy simply because it's health related, and spelled out in the nutrition label on the side of the box; you dont have to monitor or watch your health and diet, it's all regulated and done for you. If a protein bar exists, it's probably healthy by the merits of protein being healthy! Even though theyre like, hell they even have added sugar even though that's a huge no-no for keto or people trying to actually see any gains from their gym workouts.Like, none of the protein bars are really good, are they? I know keto is strictly know processed carbs, but Ive talked to a few buff gym dudes and they still watch their diet and avoid more than like 10 or 20 grams of carbs a day because you arent going to see abs with anything above that.

But Amberlynn doesnt grasp the bigger picture or how things are related. She sees "calories" listed, and then other numbers in their own column, so they dont relate to each other because it doesnt say "calories from protein" or anything like that. So she goes, wow this protein bar is ONLY 200 calories! That's like a fifth of one of my meals, that's not too shabby, for having a lot of proteins and fibers in it! Those things are healffy you know!

Like, bitch, that's about average, for something like that. Fat is the most calorie dense but carbohydrates are about on par with protein as far as calories per gram goes--theyre both about 4 calories per gram from what Ive looked up, so if you arent actually using the protein to build muscle you might as well be eating carbs for all the good it's doing you.

TL;DR: Yes. And she blew them off with the same snark and know-it-all snobbiness she responds with to everything that might be marginally critical of her.

• Sieger Sieger x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
    #106 DuckSucker, May 13, 2018
    Last edited: May 13, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Excuse me our gorl has never broke a furniture. But if she were to sit on a bench the person on the other side would have been shot through the roof of the church.

• Sieger Sieger x 16
    • Agree Agree x 3
    Rebel Scum

Rebel Scum Who am I even?

kiwifarms.net
  8. There's some hope with Becky breaking up with our gorl; most of her girlfriends seem to reach a numbered year and a half with her (I vaguely remembering hearing three or four years and a half with Krystle and with Dustin she got to a year and a half) so we have until about October before we reach the cut off point.

I'd love to be :optimistic: and hope that Becky's doing all she can to make sure AL is as dependent as she can be on her before dumping her ass.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. The only reason Krystal lasted so long is because it was a glorified friendship. She didn't have to endure much physical contact with our gorl. At this point I can't imagine Becky endures spelunking in AL's fupa without getting blind drunk first.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Rebel Scum

Rebel Scum Who am I even?

kiwifarms.net
  10. I often get the impression that Becky is actually fully aboard the Ham Train and has been convinced that everyone is a "hater" and "just jealous". So she is trying to do everything in her power to be happy with this life she has chosen; making sure to appear if her obese sugar momma squawks at her that the "haters" say she hasn't been on camera in a while, making Amber-approved excuses when she is asked about things that the commenters "call out"... Amber is a manipulative fat pig and I pretty much believe that Becky has been wrapped completely around her swollen finger.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    LightEmittingDiode

LightEmittingDiode Ages 16+, choking hazard, may contain nuts

kiwifarms.net
  11. That is not lunch - that's dinner. Lunch is a sandwich or cheese and crackers with fruit. Stop eating dinner for lunch.

Also, Becky's drawings might not be the best - but, it's a hell of a lot better than what I could draw for people/anime. So kudos to her. At least she has a hobby that's not binge eating.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Stanley_Buttkiss

Stanley_Buttkiss Fashionably late to parties I wasn't invited to.

kiwifarms.net
  12. Didn't Amber remained in Krystle's place for some time after they'd broken up? From what I remember Krystle's mom drove her to Florida to be with Destiny. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Dustin and her grandparents drove to Virginia to pick up Amber. But, yes, Amber lived with Krystle's family after they broke up.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Toxoplasmosis

Toxoplasmosis I have scare in my eyes

kiwifarms.net
  14. yep, and they even mailed her some of the stuff she was too lazy to pack. Bitch didn't even carry her own boxes. She packed a cardboard box full of books and was told to repack it because "the person who is carrying her things said it was too heavy." Krystle's parents seemed very happy to be rid of her and wanted to make sure she actually left.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 4
    hotcheetospuffs

hotcheetospuffs Keepin' it 500

kiwifarms.net
  15. Necky isn't getting any asspats from me for being a fucking child ,drawing shit tier paintings while not doing anything to find a job nor addressing "haydurs" . She's got a massive ego for someone who's in their late 20s stay at home full time drawing anime figures

Just go to devientart to see how many people are more talented than necky drawing those same anime figures all the while being a productive member of society

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 4
    • Sieger Sieger x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. That depends on where in the world you live.

And every meal is dinner for our morbidly obese superhero.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Sieger Sieger x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Triggered Fivehead

Triggered Fivehead Can I help you?

kiwifarms.net
  17. >implying Becky cares about being a productive member of society

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  18. It’s been a while since AL has posted.... any ideas people?
    • She’s with becky’s folks who won’t let her film
    • Her and Becky are having a problem
    • She’s gone back into a depression where she doesn’t want to film
    • She ded
    I find it funny that after that whole emotional “I’m done!” video and then the immediate “I couldn’t give you guys up” video she’s gone days without filming with no problem.

4Macie

4Macie The Cow Dullahan

kiwifarms.net
  19. Or, she's lost her mind (again) and went into a massive binge, gained a bunch of weight, and is too embarrassed/hasn't found the right story/excuse just yet to tell her precious 'Am-babies'

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    Stanley_Buttkiss

Stanley_Buttkiss Fashionably late to parties I wasn't invited to.

kiwifarms.net
  20. She's not dead, go read the snapchat thread or general thread, she's still providing us with plenty of material that's just not videos.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.