Is @BrunoMattei Brad Jones

PeriodicTrouble

kiwifarms.net
People keep thinking that Bruno Mattei is Brad. Is this true or is this a case of Lordkat lying about Brad even using kiwi farms at all?

Solution
It's a forum in-joke at this point. I could totally see Brad having an account here, or just lurking, he's a lefty, but he does enjoy laughing at stupid shit.

As much as I like the image of Brad desperately denying that he's BrunoMattei here, life is full of disappointments and it's probably not the case.

Dom Cruise

*Siiiiiiiiiip*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No joke, I PM'd him once and asked him man to man if he was Brad and he said no.

To be fair, Brad has always been pretty open about being politically left wing, so I don't see him being a closet Kiwi.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a forum in-joke at this point. I could totally see Brad having an account here, or just lurking, he's a lefty, but he does enjoy laughing at stupid shit.

As much as I like the image of Brad desperately denying that he's BrunoMattei here, life is full of disappointments and it's probably not the case.

Solution

The Dude

Make a difference in life. Gas a furry.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't be shocked if Brad lurks here or is even a member. This sight wasn't always so right-leaning and we still have quite a few lefty members, plus Brad doesn't seem to take politics all that seriously. And he seems to enjoy laughing at ridiculous people just as much as we do. As far as Brad being BrunoMattei, I doubt it. That would be a little too on-the-nose given the kind of movies he likes and reviews.

BrunoMattei

No I am not the Cinema Snob
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just randomly found this thread when I was looking for a post I made about Demons Souls. No, I'm not Brad. According to LordKate he does have an account here. Enough people have asked if I'm Brad that I added the subtitle as an in-joke and also to piss off Allison Pregler/Obscurus Lupa when she browses her thread. That includes any other Channel Awesome sperg.

No joke, I PM'd him once and asked him man to man if he was Brad and he said no.

To be fair, Brad has always been pretty open about being politically left wing, so I don't see him being a closet Kiwi.

For the record, I'm not really Left or Right. I'm an Independent. I voted for Obama and hey, he was better than Romney even if he was a lame duck and there was no actual change. I suffered through the Bush years and shocked that people just memory holed that decade. Clinton is maybe the worst president in history just because he ushered in NAFTA. Bush 1 was meh. Reagan was okay. I like Trump. I'm pro abortion but anti-gun control. I think pot should be legal. Probably shouldn't shouldn't legalize heroin (where else is the CIA going to get their money after all?). I'm fine with trans/gay people but I don't think kids should be indoctrinated or HRT shit should be done before they're 18.

Last edited:

Fromtheblackdepths

He/She/They/Them/Fish
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just randomly found this thread when I was looking for a post I made about Demons Souls. No, I'm not Brad. According to LordKate he does have an account here. Enough people have asked if I'm Brad that I added the subtitle as an in-joke and also to piss off Allison Pregler/Obscurus Lupa when she browses her thread. That includes any other Channel Awesome sperg.

For the record, I'm not really Left or Right. I'm an Independent. I voted for Obama and hey, he was better than Romney even if he was a lame duck and there was no actual change. I suffered through the Bush years and shocked that people just memory holed that decade. Clinton is maybe the worst president in history just because he ushered in NAFTA. Bush 1 was meh. Reagan was okay. I like Trump. I'm pro abortion but anti-gun control. I think pot should be legal. Probably shouldn't shouldn't legalize heroin (where else is the CIA going to get their money after all?). I'm fine with trans/gay people but I don't think kids should be indoctrinated or HRT shit should be done before they're 18.
Has one ever seen Bruno and Brad Jones in one thread? No, because that's what they want you to think.