Is Chris desperate for attention or a GF? -

Status
Not open for further replies.

GGGBYBYBY

kiwifarms.net
Does Chrissy actually just want friends and is mistakenly masking this with a desire for a girlfriend? I mean, he strikes me as the kind of dude who'd be pretty mellow with a few cool friends. Afterall not all people long for a romantic companion. Part of me thinks this whole "LOVE QUERST" is him desperately wanting friends. What do you think?

EDIT: Title edited, it made NO sense. Sorry folks.

sethrutgers22

kiwifarms.net
He doesn't know what he wants--having a messed up childhood like the kind Barb and Bob gave him can do that to you.

He's a particular breed of odd, but that's why we love him. I'd be his friend except I'm pretty sure he'd ruin it pretty quickly.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
He honestly believes that he wants a girlfriend, but I think functionally, he wants attention. He's spent so much of his life spent on the pursuit of woe-is-me pity, he wouldn't know what to do with himself without it.

GGGBYBYBY

kiwifarms.net
sethrutgers22 said:
He doesn't know what he wants--having a messed up childhood like the kind Barb and Bob gave him can do that to you.

He's a particular breed of odd, but that's why we love him. I'd be his friend except I'm pretty sure he'd ruin it pretty quickly.

He is pretty fucked, I'l agree. With his parents getting notably older as the years went on I think if we combined that with leaving highschool his mind knows he will eventually be alone with no attention coming from anywhere at all so in his head this desire for continous attention has manifested itself as the desire for a girlfriend. The media (or at least the trash he swallows) depicts them as being hegemonically dependent on men and when they have a boyfriend they devote their undivided attention to the man and soley the man. Considering the fact that Chris believes EVERYTHING in the media is legit true, he has got it into his head that in order to have an adequate amount of attention he NEEDS a girlfriend as opposed to just one or two intimate friends. He's not legit attracted to a specific target in his quests so therefore I think he just wants attention from somebody to make him perhaps feel he is worth something. Which friends could offer if he reached out to them.

It's kind of sad given how many people are willing on this forum to give him a chance but he seems so hell bent on labelling us as slanderous. I think if he swallowed his pride and talked to some of us he'd see that the world is always brighter if you know you have at least one friend even if said friend is via a wireless signal...

renomakicwc

kiwifarms.net
Alec Benson Leary said:
He honestly believes that he wants a girlfriend, but I think functionally, he wants attention. He's spent so much of his life spent on the pursuit of woe-is-me pity, he wouldn't know what to do with himself without it.
In an OKcupid question, Chris mentioned that he liked to have someone to come home to. So I think Chris, being the lonely fellow he is, really desires someone to keep him company during his depressing life.

... Provided the girl was nothing like Barb, of course. With the number of pictures of Chris out and about, I wouldn't be surprised if by now, he has finally tired of his mother and is trying to get away from her, but not in a permanent way.

ChurchOfGodBear

He's just this guy, you know?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
renomakicwc said:
... Provided the girl was nothing like Barb, of course. With the number of pictures of Chris out and about, I wouldn't be surprised if by now, he has finally tired of his mother and is trying to get away from her, but not in a permanent way.
I think there's definitely something to this. Chris might love his mom, but his relationship with her is not healthy. He might want to have her there, but on a day-to-day basis she makes his life unpleasant. He's probably seeking an alternative to Barb, and in classic Chris fashion, hasn't bothered to figure out how to attain that or how it could conflict with the life he already has.

Tubular Monkey

Very much Greatly extroverted
kiwifarms.net
renomakicwc said:
In an OKcupid question, Chris mentioned that he liked to have someone to come home to. So I think Chris, being the lonely fellow he is, really desires someone to keep him company during his depressing life.
TADAAAA!

DevilDog

kiwifarms.net
Alec Benson Leary said:
^ This, I think his hormones mix with his lonlieness to create the Love Quest...which is to find someone who fill both needs.

Maloongoo

kiwifarms.net
I think part of him wants someone who he can talk to and relate to him so he won't be so lonely but an even bigger part wants someone to baby him and look after him

BigAltheGreat921

kiwifarms.net
Given his massive ego, he's always been desperate for attention. But yes he is really lonely and has been ever since he got kicked out of his class at PVCC back in 2003.** And because of that, he wanted someone who would love him and care for him unconditionally.

** The 10th anniversary of the Love Quest's beginning is coming up. I wonder if Chris still remembers this, among other things.

trip2themoon

Pleasant Conversationist.
kiwifarms.net
^^

How's that Atkins diet working out for you then Barb? :lol:

Motivation and ambition are two major factors in obtaining what one wants. Chris has neither so he can't really want a girlfriend all that much. He wont even do basic things to stop being repugnant to all like washing regularly and changing his clothes. I haven't had a girlfriend for 4 years but in those 4 years I haven't bothered trying and I can admit that being alone doesn't bother me that much.

GGGBYBYBY

kiwifarms.net
If he suddenly (and miraculously) got friends who he considered close, do you think that perhaps his love quest would come to an end?
That or like a live in careworker or something?

PolterBob

kiwifarms.net
sethrutgers22 said:

If you're a male, that alone would ensure you'd never be able to be Chris' friend since you'd be competition. And if you were gay and not competition, Chris would still hate you anyway because you're one of teh hoe-moes.

(Yes, this is how Chris "thinks").

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
PolterBob said:
sethrutgers22 said:

If you're a male, that alone would ensure you'd never be able to be Chris' friend since you'd be competition. And if you were gay and not competition, Chris would still hate you anyway because you're one of teh hoe-moes.

Huh? No it isn't. Chris has had male friends.

renomakicwc

kiwifarms.net
Marvin said:
PolterBob said:
sethrutgers22 said:

Huh? No it isn't. Chris has had male friends.
This is true. Of course, the few we know of turned out to be backstabbers who were either undercover trolls or crooks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino