Is Chris getting worse? - discussion about recent developments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ass Manager 3000

I logged in to call you stupid.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Consider this the polar opposite of the 'is Chris getting better' thread. For a while CWC seemed to be improving slightly. He was meeting people in gay bars and seemed to be getting out more. There was an attempt to make money online even if it was executed totally backwards. He stopped obsessing about blarms (at least visibly). Of course there was moments where he failed but the trajectory seemed to indicate he was improving or at least coping better. Then we found out about the taint infection and wanting to fuck barb.

What if CWC got worse? This isn't about wanting his life to deteriorate more but I am wondering about how he goes on from here. How can he recuperate from an infection he doesn't even understand didn't originate from hypnosis? (@Marvin said he gouged that wound out himself) In the past his delusions were strange but harmless mostly. They are now life threatening.

What does everyone else think? Can he get worse in terms of health or behaviour or will he just cope with it? Will anyone have to step in to help him like the state or Cole?

Note: I thought this was too specific for CWC general. If it isn't appropriate as its own thread mods can lock it.

Last edited:

Eponine

kiwifarms.net
Consider this the polar opposite of the 'is Chris getting better' thread. For a while CWC seemed to be improving slightly. He was meeting people in gay bars and seemed to be getting out more. There was an attempt to make money online even if it was executed totally backwards. He stopped obsessing about blarms (at least visibly). Of course there was moments where he failed but the trajectory seemed to indicate he was improving or at least coping better. Then we found out about the taint infection and wanting to fuck barb.

What if he got worse? This isn't about wanting his life to deteriorate more but I am wondering about how he goes on from here. How can he recuperate from an infection he doesn't even understand didn't originate from hypnosis? In the past his delusions were strange but harmless mostly. They are now life threatening.

What does everyone else think? Can he get worse in terms of health or behaviour or will he just cope with it? Will anyone have to step in to help him like the state or Cole?

Note: I thought this was too specific for CWC general. If it isn't appropriate as its own thread mods can lock it.
I think in the end we'll be surprised by his resilience. I'm leaning into a 'he'll just cope with it' scenario, just so long as he's able to slide back into his comfort zone.

ForgedBlades

Milled wedges.
kiwifarms.net
I agree, there has been a notable deterioration in recent months.

I think a lot of it has to do with the slow realization that Barb isn't going to be around for much longer, and that Chris is going to legitimately 100% be on his own for the first time in his life sooner rather than later, and all joking aside, that has to be an absolutely terrifying thought for him.

APerson

Official Lolcattle Abductor
kiwifarms.net

What if CWC got worse? This isn't about wanting his life to deteriorate more but I am wondering about how he goes on from here. How can he recuperate from an infection he doesn't even understand didn't originate from hypnosis? In the past his delusions were strange but harmless mostly. They are now life threatening.

Yeah. Sonichu is and always has been denial-land incarnate. He got better for a while, started going out and actually getting money off us, but now he's squarely back in a different type of denial. Between the taint infection "vagina" and his belief that music can womanitize (I english great) him I think he's regressing. When Barb dies he'll just try to mooch off Cole.

Ass Manager 3000

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Without a doubt yes. Chris supporting incest has been one of the lowest points for him this year. He won't cope with shit and will keep digging a worse ditch with only himself to blame.
Nah it's horrible but the taint infection is faaaaar worse. That could kill Chris and he doesn't even know it.

skaytec

kiwifarms.net
Chris is on his way to deep bottom. The financial struggles of his household is going to get worse, Barb is dying, he has not any profitable skill except being an exceptional individual so he can't get a job and save his life. He can't get better, the mistakes he had done since he was born is hitting him like a truck, he had an opportunity to scape this ending, but is too late.
The ride is going to get more weird and sad.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think he needs to be given medication and a true and honest break from the internet. I do not think all of Chris' problems have to do with Barb, he has just tried to on so many different personalities and gimmicks like a large man trying to fit into petite shoes. Chris does not want to accept his limitations and as long as he does not, things will never get any better for him.
On the other hand, Chris is a jerk and nothing justifies biting the hand that feeds him or terrorizing his big brother.

dannyfrickenp

I am screaming but God is deaf.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How can he recuperate from an infection he doesn't even understand didn't originate from hypnosis?
iirc Marvin, in chat, said that the wound was self inflicted and that Chris knows very well that it's not a vagina made through hypnosis.

EDIT EDIT: PM me if you want the full log.

Last edited:

Morbid Boredom

Transgoth transteen transwoman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In the other thread I said he was getting better... basically because he was in such awful shape that even the most minor actions were an improvement. I was wrong, wrong, wrong. Chris will surprise us all with his longevity, but he can't handle the real world now, and shows little hope of improvement. He's getting worse.

Ass Manager 3000

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hasn't he gone to a doctor for this, though? This is what I've heard.
I haven't heard anything about that. If CWC said it then I doubt it. Even then what's stopping him from ignoring the doctors advice? It wouldn't be the first time his delusions won.

Edit:

iirc Marvin, in chat, said that the wound was self inflicted and that Chris knows very well that it's not a vagina made through hypnosis.
Oh god lol that's better and worse at the same time. (:_(

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If he's literally mutilating himself with knives I'd say yeah, he's getting fucking bad as hell and could easily end up dead if he doesn't get his head straight.

When Barb dies I think there is going to come a time not long afterwards where we dont hear from Chris at all. Because he probably couldn't afford to get online to tell us his business and any news we do get about him will come from outside sources.
Consider that he's probably at least somewhat coping to be at least non-nuts enough Barb doesn't have him committed, and how bad he could get if he no longer had to even have that minimal human interaction.

Also consider how bad he is already and how much worse he would be if he completely decompensated.

Lipitor

huh?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's certainly gotten worse. He abandoned the one productive thing he was doing, his Etsy store, because it got in the way of his freetime, of which he has plenty. He's too lazy to do something he enjoys which is making Sonichu crafts. He has shown worsening financial responsibility as of late. He used to be fine living on a budget, but now he keeps spending and borrowing and paying the minimums. I mean we've seen some of the high priced toys he's bought recently. He obviously reached a point where he could not keep up.

And how does he keep up with his manbaby lifestyle of spending more and earning less? Literal begging. This wasn't a once or twice thing.. He did this multiple times a week for months. He'd rather groan on the internet for handouts than actually work for his money. He was at rock bottom there.. but then what's he go out and do? Cut his taint open and then rant about wanting to fuck his mother. The dude is doing incredibly well at getting worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino