Interests Is Chris living or merely existing?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellow Shirt Guy

kiwifarms.net
Quite literally!
1422302644041_by_amigodan-d9mov5q.gif
that fucking hurts

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For a man who has bumbled and tumbled through life that's pretty much slapped him silly every time he tries to do some inane thing he's "sure" will work, Chris admittedly somehow manages on that Tugboat even though where the hell all the money he spends (he spent $1500 over the course of a month, based on known transaction records, even a ween donation fund isn't covering that) remains questionable.

I think he has a routine that lets him pay for his regular expenses plus credit card minimum payments each month, and is then otherwise scraping by for the rest of the month.

But when he does get a windfall, whether from some tard or otherwise, he just immediately blows it in dumb ways. The idea of putting it aside for an emergency (or cramming down some of his consumer debt) eludes him.

MrRenegadeRooster

King of the Memekin
kiwifarms.net
"Festering" would be a more accurate term to describe Chris.

Not only this, But to live would imply learning something meaningful from your experiences. Gaining knowledge in some form and learning how to apply it. The only thing he has learned i have gathered in the last decade is, Its unnecessary to recycle your own navy, and to be paranoid of trolls.

Chris exists and is living, But he is not LIVING. At least to me, but what do I know I am sitting here on my computer reading hours and hours about a 30 year old autist.

Squishy Nothing

kiwifarms.net
Emotions have a big role to play in this. Someone who exists lets emotions such as fear and anger dictate what they can and can’t do. Someone who is living understands those emotions, controls them and doesn’t let them interfere with their decisions.

Not to lie, but for me, Christian is almost the equivalent of a rock.
I mean, yeah, some times he's happy or sad or angry, but it doesn't seem like a "convincing" reaction, mostly something to gain sympathy, or on the other hand, a mix of emotions that Chris can't properly express or deal with.

I'm not trying to say he doesn't have "real emotions", but most of them seem that Chris can't comprehend or doesn't wish to comprehend them fully and just lets time do its job.

And to answer the topic: I think he exists and lives, but his existance is merely for his actual fame and has really never considered "living" or "experience life", but that's very subjective.

CalmMyTits

Has tentacles in her panties!
kiwifarms.net
I think, at one point in life, he was merely existing. The biggest thing in his life was his vidya, so it seemed. Now, him being a lesbian-souled tomgirl or whatever the fuck he is now has actually taken him on new adventures, to new locales, meeting new people. I say that right now, he is actually living. It might not be what some others would consider a good life, but for Chris, I think this is the most 'living' he's done in a long, long time.

Adrian Țepeș

kiwifarms.net
To paraphrase someone else, we're not getting the full picture of Chris' life from Facebook updates. I have a feeling he's happier and "living" more than he appears to be.

I can't see Chris having a "life" outside of his home for more than a few weekends without getting banned from somewhere. His life outside the internet consists of video games, lego, amiibos and contriving reasons we should buy them. He knows he needs and income even if he isn't willing to do shit.

Asandy31

Even Stingers Can Be Feminine
kiwifarms.net
He's just like Phil, living off of his most basic impulses, and when they are not satisfied he looks for very autistic trojan horse to tugboat his way into what he wants..bacteria adapt and evolve...and so did Chris' Tomgirl phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.